• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paperio
Mario Dittos. This is the best stream ever.

I'm completely serious. Genesis 2 delivered so much amazingness, I would explode if GF would be streamed at this point.

noobird

Smash Journeyman
this tournament is blowing my mind... everything expected... just. went through the window

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
...any one wanna fill me in? I left for a couple of hours and come back to see taj and armada (in winners finals i think?) and now two marios on onnet? wtffffff???

and i can't hear anything.

Signia

Smash Lord
How do I get the stream to work? Does it only work on certain browsers? I've tried firefox and safari on my mac.

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
can we just see mango vs armada GFs

can they please stop mario dittos and random **** on the stream

am i the only one who doesnt want to see people trolling around and wants to see the gfs featuring the two best smashers in teh world right now??
ok maybe just ,e

strawhats

Smash Master
the guy whose phone they're using to stream says he'll man it out and stay for loser's and GFs

noobird

Smash Journeyman
dude right now we haven't even see loser's bracket and mango lost to taj in winner's who's to say it won't happen again

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think it's Hbox.

It's really hard to tell, because it's just a bunch of freeze frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom