• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official General Post-DLC Discussion [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
It was made by a third-party developer, you don't see anything from Link's Crossbow Training or BS Zelda do you? Also, don't insult the characters others want just because you aren't getting your way.
:4dk:'s Final Smash is based on a spin-off title.

:4drmario:'s excistance by itself is already proving your every point wrong.

:4samus:'s appearance is based on a 3rd party developer.

And there's probably more I just don't feel like digging into.

Btw Bandana Dee isn't a bad choice for a character at all.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
:4dk:'s Final Smash is based on a spin-off title.

:4drmario:'s excistance by itself is already proving your every point wrong.

:4samus:'s appearance is based on a 3rd party developer.

And there's probably more I just don't feel like digging into.

Btw Bandana Dee isn't a bad choice for a character at all.
You don't see anything from Link's Crossbow Training or BS Zelda do you?

Also, he really isn't, as he could be a really fun and unique addition.

How in the hell did refugee talk come in?

I could go on a giant rant about how Metroid isn't about isolation but exactly the opposite but it would be so off topic so I guess today won't be that day haha.

Cloud didn't stop Impa because Impa would have never used a giant sword anyway. It's from a non-canon spinoff that makes no sense for her character. Sakurai always wants to be "true to character." So if she was true to character she would be an old woman with an easter egg name attached to it a ninja. Nothing more. Nothing less. Turning her into a hulking samurai would make 0 sense.

We have 0 Hyrule Warriors content as is. No stage, no alts, no characters. Not even that amazing music. We're more likely to get an OC (Lana, Linkle, the awesomeness that is Volga. (seriously. Spear userssssssssss)) than Impa's HW design. Because that would actually make sense for those characters.

This thread is debating Mortal Kombat characters. The Nintenzone thread is debating Master Chief. Speculation has taken quite the turn. . . Cloud broke too many limits with his entrance. . .

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
You don't see anything from Link's Crossbow Training or BS Zelda do you?

Also, he really isn't, as he could be a really fun and unique addition.
BS Zelda is just that... BS. Bull****. Crap coming out of a male cow's behind.

Link's Crossbow Training did horrible, and basically used the same enviorment as Twilight Princess did.

Bandana Dee would be fun yes. Spear Copter > all newcomers from Smash 4 so far. Dead serious btw.

Refugee talk came in because I am as racist to 3rd party newcomers as Europeans are to Middle Eastern refugees.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Three years of the Wii U being out on Saturday! I know I won't be playing it forever but if it were up to me I would play it three years from now with Nintendo Repair on speed dial in case anything happened. Still remembering it. But even though I know I won't play it forever I will remember it fondly for years to come I love the GamePad and Wii U, and it's library of games. And here's to more years of fun with it that we will all remember. Happy three year anniversary Wii U!

Inklings, and Wolf, plus someone else third party or not or who I expect from the presentation. Their all great choices and I'llbe happy with whose picked!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
About Inklings ; Sakurai. If you include something first party Nintendo-owned, I'd prefer it NOT to be the Inklings.

I really seem to dislike too much stuff that everyone else likes. :4darkpit:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
BS Zelda is just that... BS. Bull****. Crap coming out of a male cow's behind.

Link's Crossbow Training did horrible, and basically used the same enviorment as Twilight Princess did.

Bandana Dee would be fun yes. Spear Copter > all newcomers from Smash 4 so far. Dead serious btw.
Uh... no, I'm talking about this...
:p
Crossbow Training was apparently the inspiration for Linkle actually.
(I'd also appreciate them putting in some parasol moves too for BDee! :chuckle:)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Isn't MK an American franchise? I know we know neveR to say never now, but I'll say without a shadow of a doubt no Mortal Kombat character is making it into Smash.

I can't see any of the Nintendo higher-ups agreeing to it. It's not the sort of game that gets positive Nintendo hype.

Either way, **** that noise. It's not happening. And if I'm wrong feel free to quote me.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
How in the hell did refugee talk come in?

I could go on a giant rant about how Metroid isn't about isolation but exactly the opposite but it would be so off topic so I guess today won't be that day haha.

Cloud didn't stop Impa because Impa would have never used a giant sword anyway. It's from a non-canon spinoff that makes no sense for her character. Sakurai always wants to be "true to character." So if she was true to character she would be an old woman with an easter egg name attached to it a ninja. Nothing more. Nothing less. Turning her into a hulking samurai would make 0 sense.

We have 0 Hyrule Warriors content as is. No stage, no alts, no characters. Not even that amazing music. We're more likely to get an OC (Lana, Linkle, the awesomeness that is Volga. (seriously. Spear userssssssssss)) than Impa's HW design. Because that would actually make sense for those characters.

This thread is debating Mortal Kombat characters. The Nintenzone thread is debating Master Chief. Speculation has taken quite the turn. . . Cloud broke too many limits with his entrance. . .
*Insert Limit Break joke here*

Welcome to the speculation Apocalypse.

About Inklings ; Sakurai. If you include something first party Nintendo-owned, I'd prefer it NOT to be the Inklings.

Hipster.

Just joking, but seriously, what don't you like about them? Too new?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
At least I'll be content with Wolf returning I guess. But otherwise, I don't have too much to look forward to. I doubt the rest of the remaining DLC characters will impress me. I basically do not seem to get what I want like like, AT ALL in this game. I remember the day when everyone was so 100% sure a DKC newcomer was a given. Now? I can't even picture Dixie making it in.

What I don't like about them is that I don't have any personal attachement to any of the newcomers, sans for maybe :rosalina:&:4bowserjr:, yet I don't like their playstyles that much.

I'm a 90s kid, grew up with my SNES, N64, Gameboy systems and in my teens it was GameCube, Wii & DS. I don't own a Wii U, nor 3DS. Having a child now makes me shift priorities from gaming to parenthood, plus, I was never a wealthy man in the first place.

My favorite series in gaming are basically those already firmly established in Smash. So am extremely upset that outside of Mario and Pokémon, all other major Nintendo franchises are basically shafted for anything that's "new", 3rd party, and Mii. Well, as a long time fan, I basically got the finger I felt...

Also, I never cared for Mega Man, never played Kid Icarus, Duck Hunt or Punch Out, so everything included to please the "older fanbase" also didn't leave a single mark of impression on me.

Yes, am full of :shaker:, yet my most wanted characters where basically always the most requested ones... King K.Rool, Mewtwo and Isaac where basically my 'Top 3 Most Wanted' before anything about this game came into being. They toppled in popularity and ballot votes, yet all I got was :4mewtwo:- nerfed to **** and all. Now, I basically have no hope for Isaac, and K.Rool's chances are also looking dim, so best I can ask for is Impa and Dixie. And even though they are recent AND old skool AND heavily established in their series, they won't probably be included.

So basically, FML.:4darkpit:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*Cries next to picture of King K. Rool.* Why can't he or Dixie? Be in why wahhhhhh!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post
Masahiro Sakurai: Except they will never get in. *Laughs evilly.*

Me: Nooooo!!!!!!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Masahiro Sakurai: Except they will never get in. *Laughs evilly.*

Me: Nooooo!!!!!!
We Kuttroaths seems to have telepathic abilities with Sakurai, or we are crazy schizophrenics. In any case, not to be messed with.

D

Deleted member

We Kuttroaths seems to have telepathic abilities with Sakurai, or we are crazy schizophrenics. In any case, not to be messed with.
I love the roster though. The man put his heart and soul into this series. And if this is his last hurrah as one of my favourite developers I'm thankful to him for everything! Do I want K. Rool and Dixie Kong in? Heck yes. Will they get in? I don't know but there's always the future. It won't stop me for appreciating all the hard-work Masahiro Sakurai has done and be thankful for it all!

Last edited by a moderator:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I love the roster though. The man put his heart and soul into this series. And if this is his last hurrah as one of my favourite developers I'm thankful to him for everything! Do I want K. Rool and Dixie Kong in? Heck yes. Will they get in? I don't know but there's always the future. It won't stop me for appreciating all the hard-work Masahiro Sakurai has done and be thankful for it all!
Am not saying he's not hard working. I just question his character choices, that's all.

Alice Margatroid

Doll Judgement

Its funny because I agree with everything you're saying. I just don't like being a buzzkill or I'd say it myself.

Last edited:

Alice Margatroid

Doll Judgement
Just joking, but seriously, what don't you like about them? Too new?
I know this wasn't addressed to me but I'd like to share my feelings on the Inklings if you don't mind. Keep in mind these are all my opinions so I may very well be wrong.

Look I get that the game is popular, like REALLY popular. But why does that mean we have to put them in Smash so soon? If there's anything this thread has taught us is that there's so many characters that deserve to be in Smash, some more than others of course and I will admit that the Inklings are one of them.

But I would never dare to put them at higher priority than most characters, because in my opinion it wouldn't be the right thing to do as the others have been waiting patiently for so long.

I think too many people are jumping on the Inkling bandwagon while leaving so many great characters in the dust.

and honestly I feel like once the novelty wears off Splatoon will never be looked at again, but that's a whole different story..

randy2dope

Smash Journeyman
I hope k.rool makes the kut I personally voted for Ridley but I know that day will never come. I hope IC make a suprise comeback !

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I hope k.rool makes the kut I personally voted for Ridley but I know that day will never come. I hope IC make a suprise comeback !
I wanted the Ice Climbers out, but at this point, I think they'd hype me more than anything else I can realistically expect. I.e. Inklings. Wolf still beats them tho.

Seriously, why was Wolf even removed?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Literally all I want is Bandana Dee and I'll feel complete on both the inside and the outside.

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
I know this wasn't addressed to me but I'd like to share my feelings on the Inklings if you don't mind. Keep in mind these are all my opinions so I may very well be wrong.

Look I get that the game is popular, like REALLY popular. But why does that mean we have to put them in Smash so soon? If there's anything this thread has taught us is that there's so many characters that deserve to be in Smash, some more than others of course and I will admit that the Inklings are one of them.

But I would never dare to put them at higher priority than most characters, because in my opinion it wouldn't be the right thing to do as the others have been waiting patiently for so long.

I think too many people are jumping on the Inkling bandwagon while leaving so many great characters in the dust.

and honestly I feel like once the novelty wears off Splatoon will never be looked at again, but that's a whole different story..

I feel like most Inkling supporters, including myself, already recognize where Inklings stand in the scope of the gaming world as the big shot Nintendo rookie. I would never suggest Inklings are more relevant than somebody like, say, Cloud who is literally a big gaming icon. However, relative to other Nintendo first party characters there are few characters with more star power or relevancy than them that aren't in Smash already, bar K. Rool.

And I don't really think it's that much of a bandwagon, for a top Ballot runners he has many who are opposed to them (some who have been vocal about it in this thread lol). Him being so new is kind of a bit of a turn off for anybody who has't played or disliked Splatoon. Somebody like Cloud or Sora, who have been relevant for a while, is easily recognized even by those that haven't played their game.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
What did I miss?
Oh, more rambling about Mortal Kombat character even though it has every issue of :4ryu: except not from a company already in the game, without nearly the amount of legacy, without being a powerhouse title for a Nintendo console, being from an American company with minimal eastern popularity, and being famous for the amount of violence and gore that sparked the outcry of the ESRB's foundation.

More salt about Cloud.

More "I hate Inklings."

More arrogance.

And more Impa talk, using the crux of her weaponry being Hyrule Warriors which is about as likely to get content as CDi.

I wanted the Ice Climbers out, but at this point, I think they'd hype me more than anything else I can realistically expect. I.e. Inklings. Wolf still beats them tho.

Seriously, why was Wolf even removed?
Time constraints. The same thing that kept :4lucas::4feroy: out of this game and :mewtwopm::roypm::4drmario: outta Brawl.
Sakurai's team was hard-pressed to have Smash 4 ready for Holiday 2014 and needed to have the 3DS version come out in Q3 to limit the threat of the two versions of the game stifling sells of one another FOR the holiday.

Last edited:

JayTheBrainMann

Smash Cadet
Mortal Kombat had a children's TV series, two PG-13 movies, a puzzle-based spin-off (much like Street Fighter) and it's a fighting game. I'd hesitantly say a character from MK would be a better choice for Smash than Snake.

*runs away*

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Considering Banjo is literally a dead franchise, I don't see what the point in saying 'put them in smash now'. Maybe it's because it's owned by the direct competition, maybe it's because they are dead, maybe it's because literally only two of their games get constant praise despite every other game being panned or neglected, or maybe it's how ****ing arrogant 'everyone knows they should be in smash' sounds
I mean, what you say is true to a certain extent. But you still disregard Banjo's legacy on the N64. It completely overshadows any thoughts of "dead franchise" or "relevancy". I don't know how good of a chance he's got, but it's not by any means a long shot. He is significant to the N64 and Nintendo's history.

In any case, you dismissing the two most significant games he was a part of is... silly to say the least. They were both popular, yet you are justify ignoring them because he had some lackluster follow up? Nuts and bolts and his hand held games were not as notable obviously, this is a moot point.

Banjo was and still persists to be an icon of gaming.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
I mean, what you say is true to a certain extent. But you still disregard Banjo's legacy on the N64. It completely overshadows any thoughts of "dead franchise" or "relevancy". I don't know how good of a chance he's got, but it's not by any means a long shot. He is significant to the N64 and Nintendo's history.

In any case, you dismissing the two most significant games he was a part of is... silly to say the least. They were both popular, yet you are justify ignoring this because he had some lackluster follow up? Nuts and bolts and his hand held games were not as notable obviously, this is a moot point.

Banjo was and still persists to be an icon of gaming.
I really would argue about "persists."

They were two big games on the N64, certainly. (With BK well outselling Tooie, actually) which were re-released for XBLA.
But that's part of the problem.
After that you have two GBA games that many disregard or flat-out don't know exist and then N&B being... what it is.

However, look at the people they'd be standing next to as 3rd Parties.
:4sonic: While the quality of his games is in near-constant question, his popularity and iconicism aren't.
:snake: His series speaks more than the character, (5 main games and god knows for re-releases and side games) but still one of the staples of gaming history.
:4megaman: A character of many incarnations and dozens if not over a hundred titles. From 1987 to 2015 he's a series of massive scale and popularity.
:4pacman: The only Gaming character who could be argued to be more iconic than :4mario:.
:4ryu: The face of fighting games. While you can find plenty who don't know Ryu by name, or possibly even Street Fighter, you can bet that they can recognize HADUKEN - SHORYUKEN because of how ingrained it is to gaming. Upcoming 5th major game with T-O-N-S of side games and re-releaess.
:4cloud: The most recognizable face from the most prestigious jrpg series. While he has one proper game under his belt, personally, even the compilation for FF7 through Advent Children, Crisis Core, and Dirge of Cerberus kept it poking up for years after alongside appearances in celebrations of FF as a whole such as Kingdom Hearts, Theathrythm, the FF Mobile games, even the Tactics games have used him as a secret character. He's done far more to keep himself relevant despite having a more critically acclaimed and praised game from the same era.

Banjo-Kazooie has the general case of K. Rool except being third party with less Smashdom popularity, ESPECIALLY in the east.

Last edited:

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
It was made by a third-party developer, you don't see anything from Link's Crossbow Training or BS: The Legend of Zelda do you? Also, don't insult the characters others want just because you aren't getting your way.
Sure, we do see stuff from BS Zelda. We see the bow, sword, shield, boomerang, and bombs. :smirk:

Okay, but seriously, I don't think there would be a single problem with portraying Impa in Smash as how she appears in Hyrule Warriors. No main series Zelda title has ever shown her doing any *actual* fighting, despite her supposedly being a skilled fighter in some of her incarnations. And with due respect, using the whole "It was made by a third party developer" argument is pretty terrible considering how many third parties we have in the roster. I mean, we have Cloud whose Nintendo appearance is, what, Theatrhythm? Comparing that to a third party's likeness of a first party character should have way more merit, especially since it's a strong portrayal of a recurring character from one of Nintendo's strongest series. And, for a spin-off, it's doing pretty good considering it was a $60 game with a lot of content and with DLC, and is being re-released on the 3DS with even more content now. There's a strong difference between something like that and Link's Crossbow Training.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Kind of agree with the idea I've seen in this thread and elsewhere: I think any other newcomers we see bar Inkling will be third-party. The licensing is probably easier because there is likely a royalty on the amount of DLC sold. Not to mention the mindshare involved with being in Super Smash Bros.

D

Deleted member

Super Smash Bros. use to be a celebration of Nintendo characters playing as are favourite characters, and a game with solid gameplay mechanics. From music to modes, gameplay ECT. Now it's a celebration of characters from many series, a game where we play as are favourite characters. And a solid gameplay mechanics. It's a great thing. Looking forward to what's to come!

Halifax?

Smash Apprentice
NNID
WhataTreeBark
[Special Broadcast Speculation]

Included dates:
  • Just Cause 3: Tuesday, December 1st
  • Rainbow Six Siege: Tuesday, December 1st
  • Video Game Awards: Thursday, December 3rd
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X: Friday, December 4th
  • Devil's Third: Friday, December 11th
  • Genei Ibun Roku ♯FE: Saturday, December 26th (JPN)
Preceding Directs:

Super Smash Bros. Direct
Tuesday, 4.8.2014

The 50-Fact Extravaganza
Thursday, 8.23.2014
New Content Approaching
Sunday, 6.14.15
........December looks barren. Past Smash Directs aired on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday; highlighted on the calendar. The first Thursday (December 3rd, 2015) sparks interest: the Video Game Awards. Next Tuesday (December 8th, 2015) still sits early in December and fits the pocket between Xenoblade Chronicles X and Devil's Third. Finally, the following Sunday (December 13th, 2015) lands isolated from distraction.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh for ****s sake, Inklings are 'too new' and should be kept for the next smash despite Roy being in Smash 2 months before his own game got released and how we have 2 third party candidates added as DLC despite how they could have easily be saved for next game. I hate Inklings, but I hate bad arguments more. People need to stop crying 'too new'

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
The reason I think Inklings aren't coming on Sm4sh yet is because I think their moveset will be too complicated for the 3DS. I imagine they will be able to splat every surface of the stage, and the color will probably remain for a bit. I think that could slow down the game too much, so they're probably keeping them for Smash 5 (also because they will be pretty damn big aroung the time the game releases and Nintendo is starting running out of recognizable and important first party characters which they need to promote the next Smash).

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
That's the only reason I can see them not being added.

I highly doubt they wouldn't add them now to "save them for the next game". Better to make use of the success of the IP when it is still super popular.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Sure, we do see stuff from BS Zelda. We see the bow, sword, shield, boomerang, and bombs. :smirk:

Okay, but seriously, I don't think there would be a single problem with portraying Impa in Smash as how she appears in Hyrule Warriors. No main series Zelda title has ever shown her doing any *actual* fighting, despite her supposedly being a skilled fighter in some of her incarnations. And with due respect, using the whole "It was made by a third party developer" argument is pretty terrible considering how many third parties we have in the roster. I mean, we have Cloud whose Nintendo appearance is, what, Theatrhythm? Comparing that to a third party's likeness of a first party character should have way more merit, especially since it's a strong portrayal of a recurring character from one of Nintendo's strongest series. And, for a spin-off, it's doing pretty good considering it was a $60 game with a lot of content and with DLC, and is being re-released on the 3DS with even more content now. There's a strong difference between something like that and Link's Crossbow Training.
It's doing pretty well, but we have no representation of it whatsoever, not a song, trophy, or even a costume, and all of the characters in Smash are represented through their mainline series, not spin-offs. So, there you go.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
The reason I think Inklings aren't coming on Sm4sh yet is because I think their moveset will be too complicated for the 3DS. I imagine they will be able to splat every surface of the stage, and the color will probably remain for a bit. I think that could slow down the game too much, so they're probably keeping them for Smash 5 (also because they will be pretty damn big aroung the time the game releases and Nintendo is starting running out of recognizable and important first party characters which they need to promote the next Smash).
We don't really know how the limitations on the 3DS works really.....so we can't say that neither. Why speculate on that when that may not even be the reason as to why they may not make it. We know nothing behind the scenes of what happens in development, we don't work on the game, just say we don't know why they may not make Smash as DLC, because no knows anything at this point.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
She's not highly requested and she's not iconic. Plus she's only known in Japan.
I'm more curious as to why anyone would be optimistic about her chances.
I'm not optimistic- however, the context of that statement was an acceleration of confidence. I truly believe Lip is likely if Sakurai wants to represent the Tetris game in Smash- we would get Lip as a character derived from the Tetris idea, and an actual stage from the true-to-title series, Tetris.

This is of course just going by if he wants a Tetris character.
And if he does, I think Lip is the way to go.

I love everyone always seems to forget about Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct. Two game series that were extremely popular on Nintendo consoles. Not going to lie though, Killer Instinct has kind of been irrelevant up until the game was released. Anyway, I love how people constantly gloss over the likes of Scorpion, or Sub-Zero. I'd argue that more people know who they're more than Snake, Cloud, Simon Belmont, and quite a few others. At least in the West.
The thing that makes me think we aren't getting Scorpion or Sub Zero- Sakurai billed Ryu as the king of fighting games. Getting another third party fighting character now would be a disrespectful, and one thing I truly cannot see, is Sakurai trying to shock us with a second fighting character, after promoting a former as "Number 1!"

Dude...We LITERALLY talked about MK not even 2 days ago, not to mention removing the gorey violence in MK is like removing bread from a sandwich
Well, this is an opinion. We can round right back to that entire conversation if you'd enjoy such.

Again, let me reiterate my point: yes, gore is important to Mortal Kombat. However, just because you as an individal cannot fathom a healthy way for it to be represented in Smash Bros/nintendo, does not mean that Sakurai cannot. Any individual's lack of imagination does not encompass the reality of the situation, and this has been the biggest issue we have seen on Smash speculation scenes over and over again. Thank goodness we don't hear the "he wouldn't have a moveset," argument... too much... anymore.

Mortal Kombat built its reputation on being a bloody fighter game. However, it has traversed a long path since that initial showing- yes gore is still a part, but truly as much a part of the series is the jovial nature with which it contrasts this notion of gore. It is this juxtaposition which is actually more recognizable in the series. A franchise like God of War is known for its aggression and violence. Mortal Kombat's tone of gore has almost always been comical at the heart. This is the game wherein you may punch someone into a spike, but then a real-person jumps on screen and in a high pitch voice yells, "TOASTY!" The series is ripe with these examples of contrast.

Gore is defined as a visual display- it has nothing to do with being violent (well, does not inherently need to be connected), and could be demonstrated in other ways than just Mario having his skull ripped out of his head. My personal view is that the Gore could be taken over the top in a very cartoonish way, and that this would be a fantastic blend of where Mortal Kombat meets Smash Bros- after all, where the balance is between the home series' and Smash Bros is always where the characters lay.

I conclude again- just because *you* may not see it as possible, whatever the *it* is, does not mean Sakurai feels the same way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom