• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official General Post-DLC Discussion [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimmick

Smash Ace
Dude...We LITERALLY talked about MK not even 2 days ago, not to mention removing the gorey violence in MK is like removing bread from a sandwich
I wasn't present for that. Plus this thread has hundreds of post. Do you honestly think I read through them all?

"MK is like removing bread from a sandwich"
That sounds like a pretty close minded statement. In that case :4samus: shouldn't be in smash because one of the main themes in her game is solitary (or at least that's what the fans seem to think).

:4cloud: also shouldn't be here. One of the most notable things about FF7 is the turn based game play.

I could honestly apply this to a lot of the characters in smash. You ever think that MK fans enjoy the game play present in the game rather than random fatalities

Last edited:

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
I would still like Sceptile to come to Smash, but all this juicy stuff about third parties has made me really excited about the possibilities. Before this month, many people viewed Cloud being in Smash as an "impossible" choice and something you could only find on Mugen or something. His inclusion into Smash represents something much bigger to me. Smash used to just be about Nintendo icons, but it's turning into a celebration of All-Star gaming icons in general.

This post is from 4chan (I didn't make it by the way), but I think it still has some merit:
I think something big is going on between Nintendo and Microsoft. There isn't a real reasoning behind this but a bunch of coincidences.
>Phil Spencer loves Nintendo
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...es_nintendo_as_a_beacon_for_first-party_games
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/09/1...er-has-kind-words-for-new-nintendo-president/
>Phil Spencer is ok if Nintendo puts Banjo in Smash
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04...n-super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-3ds-and-wii-u
>After years of copyright problems, Nintendo finally releases the SNES and N64 Rare DK games on the Virtual Console (which implies Nintendo and Microsoft talked together to solve this issue)
http://nintendoeverything.com/rare-reaffirms-that-donkey-kong-64-belongs-to-nintendo/
>Microsoft logo costume datamined in Super Mario Maker
http://www.destructoid.com/angry-su...-found-in-super-mario-maker-data-312705.phtml
>After years, Microsoft's Minecraft is at least heading to Wii U
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/minecraft-listed-for-wii-u-release/1100-6432210/

They might be random events with no connection to each other. But it's clear Microsoft and Nintendo talked together in more than one instance.
Let's not forget about what happened in the past when
>Microsoft bought Rare from Nintendo
http://www.ign.com/articles/2002/09/24/microsoft-buys-rare
>Microsoft tried to buy Nintendo
http://gizmodo.com/5051146/microsoft-almost-bought-nintendo-and-more-revelations-by-peter-moore
So yeah, it's not the first time Microsoft tried to come in terms with Nintendo.

It would be amazing to have either Banjo-Kazooie or Master Chief in Smash. I know that both of their chances are very low, especially Master Chief's, but it could possibly happen at one point.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I wasn't present for that. Plus this thread has hundreds of post. Do you honestly think I read through them all?

"MK is like removing bread from a sandwich"
That sounds like a pretty close minded statement, In the case :4samus: shouldn't be in smash because one of the main themes in her game is solitary (or at least that's what the fans seem to think).

:4cloud: also shouldn't be here. One of the most notable things about FF7 is the turn based game play.

I could honestly apply this to a lot of the characters in smash. You ever think that MK fans enjoy the game play present in the game rather than random fatalities
Metroid Prime 3 had companions, Fusion and Other M had Adam, and Fed Force is a multiplayer focused game
Cloud was in other Final Fantasy games, including Dissidia, the fighting game spin off
Mortal Kombat VS DC was panned for removing the traditional gorey violence.

Lady Byakugan

Smash Ace
I believe, but I may be wrong, that what your referring to as 'triforce heroes link' is called 'Totem Link'.

I agree with your list of potentials btw. Basically most characters that are playable in Hyrule Warriors would be good options in Smash XD.
Still, I think it's really unfair for the LoZ series, which is one of Nintendo's top 5 series, to have such little rep. I mean, really, there's been three original characters and three clones, the same as FE, which is a much lesser franchise.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
At this point, I'm hoping we get 4 new characters + Cloud, but not prepared to assume. As a Smash fan I've learned never to assume for Smash 4. It worked well enough in Brawl, but this time has been some crazy ride.

If we can get two vets and two ballot newcomers (Snake+Wolf and Dixie/K. Rool+Isaac) that would be dope. Who knows what's going to happen though.

Worth noting, 5 characters including Cloud would bring us up to 60. I'd love the **** out of that.
I can see us getting 2 more in the Dec. Direct, and 2 more near E3 2016.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I think it will either be 4 or 6 more DLC's, including Cloud.

Would love it if it was 6, despite me predicting at start of ballot there being 8 total instead of 10 total DLC characters. We'll see.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
It;s super obvious that Cloud and whoever's after him are Pre-Ballot, here's a question though, that Third empty space that popped up, will that character be pre-ballot, or was it added space for a ballot character

Also that was a thing right, after Ryu and Ryo there were two character spaces in the data then a third one popped in somewhere down the line?

Sceptile4Smash

Smash Ace
NNID
waterbottle12
"Limits are meant to be broken" - :4cloud:
So does that mean we can get over 20 DLC characters?

I'm not being serious lol..

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Hello folks,

So I had this crazy theory I wanted to share with you all. So, there are two things I've been thinking about with regards to the December Broadcast and Smash DLC

-First, I think the December Broadcats will indeed be the end of DLC, or signal the end of DLC. This has been said by NoE and Nintendo Ldt (Japan), I believe.

-Second, I think DLC will run until February at the earliest, and April at the latest. The New Content Approaching presentation also featured content that wasn't released the same month (that time, planned for August). So I don't doubt it would be the same here. The reason I say April is that it's a year from Mewtwo's release, and it's 6 months from October, the end of the ballot. So, characters would be finished by April.

-Third, I think there will be three more characters after Cloud. Now, this is a little out there, so let me explain. With Cloud plus 2 characters, the total characters would be 55, and 58 with the Miis. This makes a lot of sense; however, it doesn't jive with the CSS. When you include the 55 characters, the Mii Fighter box, and the random button, the total boxes are 57. Smash Brothers for Wii U has 4 rows, and this likely wont change. In order for that to work, you will have a row of 15 and three rows of 14. However, with one more character, you can have a similar set up with two rows of 15 and two rows of 14. Also, a lot of mock-ups have shown that we can have up to six more boxes, so four more (one of which is Cloud) would work out well. The 3DS would also fit perfectly with 4 more. See there mock ups from Game Onion. Also, I don't think Cloud was a ballot character since he's about done now. I don't think the rights to Cloud were easy to get (Square can be a hardass with their IPs) so I'm sure Cloud was planned earlier one. This would also line up with the rest of the DLC as the first "wave" was 4 characters. The total characters would be 56, 59 with the Miis. While it may seem odd to have 59 characters, remember that the orginal release had 51 characters with the Miis. So I don't think its that far off.

If I'm going to guess any character, I'd say Inklings and Wolf are possible. Thoughts?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
They said it's the last Smash presentation, not that it'll be the last pieces of DLC
To be fair, they didn't say it *wouldnt* be the end of Smash DLC.

I kind of get the feeling it is. If this is the last Smash broadcast, it feels appropriate for it to be a grand finale. And Sakurai wouldn't be afraid to say when he was done with DLC.

My gut is they're going to go all out, and give us 4 more unnannounced characters, Vets and Newcomers, a stage or two and be like "BAM! Have fun! I'm going to go randomly trip onto a tropical vacation!"

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
To be honest I would be OK with a Mortal Kombat rep. How to keep the blood? Make it green, and insert a super-secret-adult-only-password to make it red. It would actually be fun. Fatalities are final smashes would be harder to make though. But really, anything's possible, and it would be hilarious, even if kind of grim.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
To be honest I would be OK with a Mortal Kombat rep. How to keep the blood? Make it green, and insert a super-secret-adult-only-password to make it red. It would actually be fun. Fatalities are final smashes would be harder to make though. But really, anything's possible, and it would be hilarious, even if kind of grim.
I'm fairly certain Sakurai would skip the blood entirely. If he's gone out of his way to remove realistic traits from the guns, it seems like he'd skip over blood in any form.

But he's done crazy **** before.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
zeg vieze apie, you're just mad salty that Impa didn't get in yet Cloud did if you genuinely are defending the idea of Goku
Kijk uit dat mijn Down B aanval geen stront gooien wordt ;) Is een gescrapte Custom Move van mij.

But to be honest, yes Cloud makes Hyrule Warriors' Impa far less likely. And yes, that's slightly salty. Yet I always thought a semi-clone Impa was more likely to make it in. I also think that Cloud is as much of a foreigner to Smash as Goku would be. Everyone on the world is being racist about refugees entering their country, well, am being racist for overhyped 3rd party characters entering my Nintendo Kingdom. I think that makes more sence.

And since I feel like being funny about it...

took er jebsss.png

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I'm fairly certain Sakurai would skip the blood entirely. If he's gone out of his way to remove realistic traits from the guns, it seems like he'd skip over blood in any form.

But he's done crazy **** before.
It's blood sure, but what makes Mortal Kombat violent imho is the effects attacks have on the characters. Like x-rays, seeing the ribs get broken to pieces while you can easily hear the sound of the bones cracking and the character withering in pain, that's the real violence. Imagine Scorpion hitting Mario with a punch, a ridiculous amount of blood spilling everything and Mario going "Mamma mia!". Of course a kid could be bothered by that image, but I'd find it extremely hilarious and self-aware in its stupidity, not actually violent. It's kind of an hard concept for an 8-year old though so I totally could see Nintendo skipping this idea entirely. I can only dream.
A great final smash could be one of Scorpion's signature fatalities, and then the opposite character just stands in the center of the stage with 999% damage and stunned. Then you could kill him with just a simple punch.

SamuXCI

Smash Cadet
NNID
SamuXCI
3DS FC
0877-1107-8984
Sure, tag along Scorpion as well. **** everything.
Only 3rd parties left in my mind are Rayman, Snake coming back, and Banjo-Kazooie.

If it was up to me I'd take Banjo. He's still Nintendo to me.... I just hope we get at least 3 more characters over all.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Kijk uit dat mijn Down B aanval geen stront gooien wordt ;) Is een gescrapte Custom Move van mij.

But to be honest, yes Cloud makes Hyrule Warriors' Impa far less likely. And yes, that's slightly salty. Yet I always thought a semi-clone Impa was more likely to make it in. I also think that Cloud is as much of a foreigner to Smash as Goku would be. Everyone on the world is being racist about refugees entering their country, well, am being racist for overhyped 3rd party characters entering my Nintendo Kingdom. I think that makes more sence.

And since I feel like being funny about it...

View attachment 83479
Final Fantasy has always been well with Nintendo, it's a video game franchise that sells more than Sonic, Cloud is THE RPG character...Yet Goku is just like Cloud? You need a drink, you're getting drunk on salt. Not to mention Cloud did nothing to Impa

Also, I don't have anything against refugees, but the refugees in the Netherlands are protesting because the government didn't give them free television and private toilets for every single one of them

Gimmick

Smash Ace
Metroid Prime 3 had companions, Fusion and Other M had Adam, and Fed Force is a multiplayer focused game
Cloud was in other Final Fantasy games, including Dissidia, the fighting game spin off
Mortal Kombat VS DC was panned for removing the traditional gorey violence.
Metroid Prime 3 had companions? I hope you aren't referring to the bounty hunters. The interactions between them and Samus was minimal. Same applies to Adam in fusion. Other M... Yeah, that game speaks for itself. Also, are you really using Federation Force to support your argument when that game literally has nothing do with Samus?

"Cloud was in other Final Fantasy games, including Dissidia, the fighting game spin off"
And? By that logic Scorpion and Sub-Zero have been in two fighting games that didn't have an excessive amount of gore, a kids cartoon, and movie that was rated PG-13 (that still received an extensive amount of praise while not having gore). Plus that's a double standard. Cloud was in a spin-off fighting game that steers away from one of the core aspects of his main game, and it's OK? But that rule doesn't apply to Mortal Kombat? That's not even considering the fact that I could use other examples such as Snake. This game literally has nothing to do with stealth.

Mortal Kombat vs. DC wasn't panned because didn't have gore. Midway established that early on, and many people already knew that Warner Bros. weren't going to allow Mortal Kombat characters to butcher the heroes an villains of DC. The game was panned simply for the fact that it was a bad game. But even then the game manage to sell over 1.9 million copies, and was a PlayStation greatest hit.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Final Fantasy has always been well with Nintendo, it's a video game franchise that sells more than Sonic, Cloud is THE RPG character...Yet Goku is just like Cloud? You need a drink, you're getting drunk on salt. Not to mention Cloud did nothing to Impa

Also, I don't have anything against refugees, but the refugees in the Netherlands are protesting because the government didn't give them free television and private toilets for every single one of them
Wasn't Pikachu the face of modern RPGs? :4pikachu:

Cloud might not have done something for Impa, but I still don't like the guy. And I honestly doubt HW Impa would also be included, making 3 broad sword users on the roster, :4myfriends::4cloud: + Impa. Seems unlikely to me

Am not too serious about Goku either. But honestly, after Cloud, I could even see Spiderman make the roster.

Also, it seems you've fallen for the propaganda tricks of the media. One girl being upset about no TV =/= all refugees being ungrateful. In fact, many are already informing other refugees not to come to the Netherlands, due to worse treatment than in other countries.

We could also just stop paying taxes to let our governments bomb thet hell out of their countries. Nobody complaining about this yet...

Anyway, I am racist against 3rd party characters. :snake: was received by me with :salt:, :sonic: was received by me with :salt:, :4megaman:'s reveal? :salt: :4pacman:? :salt: :4ryu:? :salt: :4cloud:? :salt:. I am on heavy :salt: overdose. Couple that with the fact I basically like none of the newcomers either (no personal attachement to ANY character lel)... The biggest hype for me was :4mewtwo::4lucas::4feroy: returning, as well as :4myfriends::4tlink: being back in. And **** it, :4diddy:'s reveal cause it's God damn Diddy Kong.

/rant

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You compared apples to oranges. There is absolutely no way you can have the MK characters fit without gorey violence and fatalities. I'm sorry, but if you're going to get upset because a meanie told you we discussed something you claimed never got discussed and told you what we ultimately agreed on, then you might aswell stop arguing. These characters doing cartoony violence is extremely out of place, Cloud crossdressed and nearly bangs a guy when doing that, while Street Fighter is relatively cartoony, especially with one of Balrog's Ultra combos in SFIV. You literally can not have Mortal Kombat without Fatalities, yet Smash doesn't allow fatalities

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Hello folks,

So I had this crazy theory I wanted to share with you all. So, there are two things I've been thinking about with regards to the December Broadcast and Smash DLC

-First, I think the December Broadcats will indeed be the end of DLC, or signal the end of DLC. This has been said by NoE and Nintendo Ldt (Japan), I believe.

-Second, I think DLC will run until February at the earliest, and April at the latest. The New Content Approaching presentation also featured content that wasn't released the same month (that time, planned for August). So I don't doubt it would be the same here. The reason I say April is that it's a year from Mewtwo's release, and it's 6 months from October, the end of the ballot. So, characters would be finished by April.

-Third, I think there will be three more characters after Cloud. Now, this is a little out there, so let me explain. With Cloud plus 2 characters, the total characters would be 55, and 58 with the Miis. This makes a lot of sense; however, it doesn't jive with the CSS. When you include the 55 characters, the Mii Fighter box, and the random button, the total boxes are 57. Smash Brothers for Wii U has 4 rows, and this likely wont change. In order for that to work, you will have a row of 15 and three rows of 14. However, with one more character, you can have a similar set up with two rows of 15 and two rows of 14. Also, a lot of mock-ups have shown that we can have up to six more boxes, so four more (one of which is Cloud) would work out well. The 3DS would also fit perfectly with 4 more. See there mock ups from Game Onion. Also, I don't think Cloud was a ballot character since he's about done now. I don't think the rights to Cloud were easy to get (Square can be a hardass with their IPs) so I'm sure Cloud was planned earlier one. This would also line up with the rest of the DLC as the first "wave" was 4 characters. The total characters would be 56, 59 with the Miis. While it may seem odd to have 59 characters, remember that the orginal release had 51 characters with the Miis. So I don't think its that far off.

If I'm going to guess any character, I'd say Inklings and Wolf are possible. Thoughts?
My thoughts, are my thoughts. I think this theory is pretty accurate imo. However I'd have to say that I think that the characters will be K. Rool, Bandana Dee, and probably the most controversial decision, Shantae. That's just me though.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I get it, you're salty. But Cloud. Does. Not. Do. Anything. To. Impa. Non. Video. Game. Characters. Aren't. Viable.
And don't yell at me about propaganda, I work in a store and see 'refugee' thiefs. I know genuine refugees exist and most of them are genuine, but it's not 'one girl' like you claim it is. Not to mention your Impa propaganda

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
When did we start discussing Impa of all characters? We're not in that big of a drought are we?

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
User was warned for this post
When did we start discussing Impa of all characters? We're not in that big of a drought are we?
Still a better spear user than Bandana Dee.

NOW COME AT ME!

Btw, if you wheren't blaming refugees, you'd blame other non-whites most likely. That's just the way media propaganda works. It's all coming from the same source ; Billy Lynch divide and rule system. If you know you are being divided, so they can rule over you, it won't work. Not knowing this, and you're basically their puppet.

BUT I'LL SIP TEA THO!

Last edited:

SamuXCI

Smash Cadet
NNID
SamuXCI
3DS FC
0877-1107-8984
You compared apples to oranges. There is absolutely no way you can have the MK characters fit without gorey violence and fatalities. I'm sorry, but if you're going to get upset because a meanie told you we discussed something you claimed never got discussed and told you what we ultimately agreed on, then you might aswell stop arguing. These characters doing cartoony violence is extremely out of place, Cloud crossdressed and nearly bangs a guy when doing that, while Street Fighter is relatively cartoony, especially with one of Balrog's Ultra combos in SFIV. You literally can not have Mortal Kombat without Fatalities, yet Smash doesn't allow fatalities
You know they have Babalities, Friendships, and Animalities. Lots of cartoony humor. I agree were not getting Scorpion but to say he is impossible is just silly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7KK7bXJV2c

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Ugh... People these days... "Inkling is a better gun user than Dixie Kong!"... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: (If I put anymore face palms it'll be a completely different reaction)

Gimmick

Smash Ace
Holy crap man... You serious? Plus when did I ever say that you guys didn't discuss Mortal Kombat? I said I wasn't there to participate. Please don't put words in my mouth. I literally just gave 4 examples where Mortal Kombat didn't use an extensive amount of gore. Heck, I even mentioned a cartoon (how's that for cartoony). Also, did you forget about Friendships and babalities? Plus your realistic example is still a poor one. Snake is as realistic as you get. In his games he takes out people in both violent and realistic ways. You don't see people appose to his inclusion. Saying that you can't have Mortal Kombat without fatalities is completely subjective. In that case you can't have Kid Icarus without rail-shooting, you can't have Cloud without a turn based fighting system, etc.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You know they have Babalities, Friendships, and Animalities. Lots of cartoony humor. I agree were not getting Scorpion but to say he is impossible is just silly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7KK7bXJV2c
Animalities include mauling people, or eating them alive. I meant to say it's not cartoony when it comes to the norm of MK, not to mention all that hasn't been seen in years iirc. I'm tired and stressed out, so sorry for not being clear on 'cartoony'
More rubbish comparisons
You said you never saw anyone ever discuss MK despite a page or two being enough proof to prove you wrong. Snake being realistic means NOTHING. Why? Because Snake doesn't brutally mutilate people all the time! Not to mention you're examples are piss poor YET AGAIN because not only has Cloud been in multiple games that aren't turnbased, but Kid Icarus never ****ing started as a railshooter. Good day sir

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Simmer down now, everyone.

And for the love of everything, keep politics and other off-topic junk out of here.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I don't get the hype. If anything, their supposed high popularity would mean a Banjo HD would be great for Xbox One's sales. I could argue 'Goku should be in smash, but isn't because of animoo' about you're first sentence btw
lolwut? "Supposed Popularity"? Are you joking? The Banjo Kazooie series sold over 5 million copies, and remains among the most iconic N64 games. The duo consistently show up in at least the top 15 of about every poll I've seen, if not top 10.
You're Goku example is totally nonsensical. Basically Everyone knows Banjo-Kazooie should be in smash, as they were one of the most well known and important N64 games. The only reason they aren't already is because of the Rare buyout.
Goku has nothing even remotely like that.

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Still a better spear user than Bandana Dee.

NOW COME AT ME!
Bandana Dee is roughly as strong as Kirby, and I doubt Impa could ever take him in a 1v1 battle, so by powerscaling Bandana Dee is without a doubt the better spear user (in battle):p.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Bandana Dee is roughly as strong as Kirby, so by powerscaling Bandana Dee is without a doubt the better spear user, and I doubt Impa could ever take him in a 1v1 battle :p.
This, exactly this. (Although Zero she doesn't actually use a spear, it was a mistake the poster made)

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Dude, that's a non-canon spin-off, and those aren't even spears... :facepalm::facepalm:
Naginata is amongst the family of spears. Or at least, it's a staff-like weapon with a sharp point. I don't always like to over-complicate things.

Non-canon spin-off or not, it's so far the only original Zelda title on Wii U. Should count for something eh? Also, popularity. And it's already a game resolving around fighting.

Not that it even should matter cause Smash itself is already non-canon. :rolleyes:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Naginata is amongst the family of spears. Or at least, it's a staff-like weapon with a sharp point. I don't always like to over-complicate things.

Non-canon spin-off or not, it's so far the only original Zelda title on Wii U. Should count for something eh? Also, popularity. And it's already a game resolving around fighting.

Not that it even should matter cause Smash itself is already non-canon. :rolleyes:
It was made by a third-party developer, you don't see anything from Link's Crossbow Training or BS: The Legend of Zelda do you? Also, don't insult the characters others want just because you aren't getting your way.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
lolwut? "Supposed Popularity"? Are you joking? The Banjo Kazooie series sold over 5 million copies, and remains among the most iconic N64 games. The duo consistently show up in at least the top 15 of about every poll I've seen, if not top 10.
You're Goku example is totally nonsensical. Basically Everyone knows Banjo-Kazooie should be in smash, as they were one of the most well known and important N64 games. The only reason they aren't already is because of the Rare buyout.
Goku has nothing even remotely like that.
Considering Banjo is literally a dead franchise, I don't see what the point in saying 'put them in smash now'. Maybe it's because it's owned by the direct competition, maybe it's because they are dead, maybe it's because literally only two of their games get constant praise despite every other game being panned or neglected, or maybe it's how ****ing arrogant 'everyone knows they should be in smash' sounds

Gimmick

Smash Ace
User was warned for this post
Animalities include mauling people, or eating them alive. I meant to say it's not cartoony when it comes to the norm of MK, not to mention all that hasn't been seen in years iirc. I'm tired and stressed out, so sorry for not being clear on 'cartoony'

You said you never saw anyone ever discuss MK despite a page or two being enough proof to prove you wrong. Snake being realistic means NOTHING. Why? Because Snake doesn't brutally mutilate people all the time! Not to mention you're examples are piss poor YET AGAIN because not only has Cloud been in multiple games that aren't turnbased, but Kid Icarus never ****ing started as a railshooter. Good day sir
Mod Note: Do not make posts consisting solely of images.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom