• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

C~Dog

Smash Champion
i dont think i can disable the sig when i quote something

EDIT: if the quote is the same size as my sig or bigger i cant disable it.
There is a little button under "additional options" that lets you toggle the signature on and off. You can always choose to disable it or not.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
and did i read right DK up 11?
Hell yes :D I'm not sure who or where, but someone came first with him somewhere lol.

LMAO i can see the grand finals already

2 wolfs on FD, both roll dodge away to the edge of the stage and spam blaster while neither even dares to approach for 7 minutes

/based on a true story
To make a note here, I won't be considering wifi tournament results for this list. EVER. Like unless you can prove there is less than 5 frames of delay between each opponent in every match, meaning waiting a couple of years until Rudd++ Internet, and praying to the gods (read: not gonna happen).

I LAG

Smash Lord
Hell yes :D I'm not sure who or where, but someone came first with him somewhere lol.

To make a note here, I won't be considering wifi tournament results for this list. EVER. Like unless you can prove there is less than 5 frames of delay between each opponent in every match, meaning waiting a couple of years until Rudd++ Internet, and praying to the gods (read: not gonna happen).
wow i never thought about listing the results on swf.

FTS bull**** your capped.
just enter the doubles with AK it will be fun.
shaya you can team with me if you want since all the good people are teaming with noobs.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
wow i never thought about listing the results on swf.

FTS bull**** your capped.
just enter the doubles with AK it will be fun.
shaya you can team with me if you want since all the good people are teaming with noobs.
I am actually capped.....gg bit torrent Dling a 4 GB game 5 or so times!

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
LMAO i can see the grand finals already

2 wolfs on FD, both roll dodge away to the edge of the stage and spam blaster while neither even dares to approach for 7 minutes

/based on a true story
Actually, I'm like the only Wolf user on Mywii. The last finals had a ZSS, Snake and Wolf. Why would anyone spam the Blater online? The Bair is way more broken :)

Great to see Wolf so high on the list btw :)

I LAG

Smash Lord
Actually, I'm like the only Wolf user on Mywii. The last finals had a ZSS, Snake and Wolf. Why would anyone spam the Blater online? The Bair is way more broken :)

Great to see Wolf so high on the list btw :)
you are the only person on mywii that mains wolf but nearly every person i played on mywii is good with all/most of the lylats and mk and snake.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
believe me ....you dont want to play him

Edit: why am i posting here?

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
you are the only person on mywii that mains wolf but nearly every person i played on mywii is good with all/most of the lylats and mk and snake.
That's true, A lot of people use Falco and Fox but no one really mains them. Not really many Snake's though, not sure who you mean there.

I LAG

Smash Lord
That's true, A lot of people use Falco and Fox but no one really mains them. Not really many Snake's though, not sure who you mean there.
everyone i play uses
1. falco
2. snake

on me just coz they cant beat mk with their mains.

you, tarek, kaion, elton all use snake on me.

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
everyone i play uses
1. falco
2. snake

on me just coz they cant beat mk with their mains.

you, tarek, kaion, elton all use snake on me.
Kaion? That's a shock. There is a ton of people that don't use him though.

I'm sure that their are quite a few people who can beat you without using Snake or Falco. Kaion's Olimar, Tarek's DK (If he ever used it) ect, ect.

I LAG

Smash Lord
Kaion? That's a shock. There is a ton of people that don't use him though.

I'm sure that their are quite a few people who can beat you without using Snake or Falco. Kaion's Olimar, Tarek's DK (If he ever used it) ect, ect.
lol tareks dk lololololololol. your dk did better against my mk than his dk. that he only hit me like twice and i had like around 20-30% damage. tarek only uses falco, snake against me coz all his other characters fail like his pika,dk, marth getting 3stocked all the time. i never played kaions oli but he could probably only beat me on FD with oli.

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Shaya...

3 stock Tarek's characters? Tarek beats my Wolf with most of his characters whcih you are still yet to beat. Anyway, we can continue on Mywii if you want.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if you want to play tedeth jesmo, come down to the next act tourney! 31st may you know you want to...

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
if you want to play tedeth jesmo, come down to the next act tourney! 31st may you know you want to...
I would if I could drive lol.

I guess I'll just have to hope tha he comes to Autumn Smash. He said he might.

I want you play your Snake again as well. Have you decided if you're going to come?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hmm at this stage it looks like I can only make it on sunday, and since sunday is melee and I'm a brawler I probs wont be coming down.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
hmm at this stage it looks like I can only make it on sunday, and since sunday is melee and I'm a brawler I probs wont be coming down.
Phew, that means 1 less hard *** Snake for me to vs... then again 1 less person to vs... bugger.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Why does everyone make that joke?

Is it funny or something?

Everyone knows when someone says they're coming down, it means they're coming over.

Jesus.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hotdogs is confused... he hurt himself in his confusion.

I said I couldnt come to autumn lan, and hotdogs said yay thats 1 less snake to fight, and accelerate thought hotdogs was talking about the ACT tourney, which he wasnt then shaya tried to clear it up, then hotdogs thought that accelerate was talking about rocky being in ACT which it isnt, then ted came in and saved the day.

something like that

Hotdog

Smash Lord
hotdogs is confused... he hurt himself in his confusion.

I said I couldnt come to autumn lan, and hotdogs said yay thats 1 less snake to fight, and accelerate thought hotdogs was talking about the ACT tourney, which he wasnt then shaya tried to clear it up, then hotdogs thought that accelerate was talking about rocky being in ACT which it isnt, then ted came in and saved the day.

something like that
I like it.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
The list has been updated due to some data errors not being displayed properly (ZSS, DK and MK issues)
I think once I've started to collect may data I'll have the list be representing a 4 month time period, not 2.

Top Bottom