• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & NLL Present: K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier. FREE Apex Entry for 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yo, can someone pick up PJ (best TL) and myself (best TL) from Atlanta, GA? If so, we will come!
i think those who are in Atlanta that are coming are probably going to megabus to this

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Read the OP and it will answer most if not all relevant questions about the tourney

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Because GDX is the best TO
thanks bro. I appreciate it. I try for my smash peoples

Hot damn, this'll probably be the biggest tourney I've been to since Willvolution 2008.

I SO EXCITE.

:phone:
...wait you were there too? :laugh: i had no idea

Edit: guys dont forget to check out www.twitch.tv/bifuteki around 11:30-midnight for some big Apex 2013 announcements. I dont know what they are but Alex Strife will be announcing them so watch anyway (if you werent already watching)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol. I cant claim to be the best TO for FGC games in florida. Theres so many amazing ones

I can, however, attempt to claim that title for smash. thus why i said smash peoples

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I only kid. I'll be here and chill unless I'm reallly, really, really in a Marvel mood and go to SEGC.... SECG.... SGEC.... whatever they're called, the Fighter's Spirit tourney.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i might go to their october one. its gonna be near I-drive apparently

at some themed hotel called the castle

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
...wait you were there too? :laugh: i had no idea
Yeah bro. It was my first tournament ever. My first round I had to play m2k. And then I played you in loser's bracket. This is where my burning hatred for Diddy started lol. From then on I just referenced you as "that black Diddy guy that starts with a G", but didn't give you much thought cuz I figured I'd never see you again.

Good times, good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom