• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and Hrnut Present: Brawl Wars II - Truce 11/8/2008 (Brawl & Melee)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
thank you guys for coming to the tourney. i hope next time theres no charity tourney that wants to **** on our date...now she's gonna get the backhand of karma and die years before she was supposed to or something dumb like that

next one is gonna be january. dont know when yet. Dont know if i'll have melee too, since apparently everyone talks about it but no one wants to come

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
next one is gonna be january. dont know when yet. Dont know if i'll have melee too, since apparently everyone talks about it but no one wants to come
this

I need to find a way to get to melee gigs or something, I need more melee. =/

I'm even going to attempt to teach a friend of mine to play Melee in the coming weeks. We'll see how that goes.

orfn1

Smash Cadet
how did i get ignored?
everybody else replies:
LOL joindate!!!!! lmao

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
monk can ledgecamp with mario...

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE. MY MIND WAS BLOWN :laugh:

Finch

Smash Lord
Wow keith. No one from CFL would have come to this ****hole anyway because me and andy are the only ones who live here that are willing to drive and we both don't care about brawl or want to drive 3 hours to a tournament that less than 20 people go to. Don't host a tournament in a place that no one lives near and blame other people when no one shows up.

-!-

Smash Lord
thank you guys for coming to the tourney. i hope next time theres no charity tourney that wants to **** on our date...now she's gonna get the backhand of karma and die years before she was supposed to or something dumb like that

charity >.< I'm cool with that but it was a long drive expecting at least a little above 20 people but yea >.< anyways January should be better hopefully... plus we'll be bringing our whole crew this time ^.^

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Wow keith. No one from CFL would have come to this ****hole anyway because me and andy are the only ones who live here that are willing to drive and we both don't care about brawl or want to drive 3 hours to a tournament that less than 20 people go to. Don't host a tournament in a place that no one lives near and blame other people when no one shows up.
You know, this isn't the first time you've made a post like this that's pissed me off, but this time I'm gonna take the bait and respond.

Finch, you're a fucking douchebag. There are other people who want to go. The venue is amazing, not that you would know, since all you do is come to the topics for the tourneys and bitch. The venue could actually probably hold a FAST-sized tourney. The SFL people probably don't want to drive to CFL for tourneys, and the CFL people don't want to drive to SFL, so how about having a venue where both CFL and SFL have a drive that's roughly half the length, so both sides have a decent shot of showing up? People like you are the reason we get less than 20, especially those with the same mindset as you who happen to plan tournaments on the same date because "well fuck it I'm not going to that, so I'll just assume nobody wants to go to it at all". You don't show up, and don't have any plans at all of trying to show up, and all you do is bitch and moan about how you don't want to go. Get over yourself and shut the fuck up.

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
That's the thing, he's done this for the last couple tourneys, and I don't want him to do it for the next one. It's not appreciated, and it doesn't help anything.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
That's the thing, he's done this for the last couple tourneys, and I don't want him to do it for the next one. It's not appreciated, and it doesn't help anything.
oh well.. **** it..
jus keep it movin..
keep in mind dat posts are read not heard..
meaning they are easy to ignore..

PolMex23

Smash Champion
lol i aint going to lie that was the truth jamel

Wow

You almost sound like Synikal =)

But yea its a shame no 1 goes to venice..the venue is great an the guy that owns it is awsome. Its closer to the south scene. Just CFL swallows so much **** I don't know if Jenaveve swallows as much.

At least spit ****it...but not on my pants or floor. If not you take it for the team an swallow....

But for real the place could hold 100 easily.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
lol i aint going to lie that was the truth jamel

Wow

You almost sound like Synikal =)

But yea its a shame no 1 goes to venice..the venue is great an the guy that owns it is awsome. Its closer to the south scene. Just CFL swallows so much **** I don't know if Jenaveve swallows as much.

At least spit ****it...but not on my pants or floor. If not you take it for the team an swallow....

But for real the place could hold 100 easily.
fa sho

dogg im listenin to dat yall aint ready track by mystikal..fukkin classic

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
now come on finchy boy, you can have your opinions, but you cant talk about a venue you've never even been to before. thats just crazy talk

Finch

Smash Lord
I wasn't trying to say **** about this tournament, I was just saying no one who went to labtech would have come here so don't get pissed at skratch for hosting a ****ing charity tournament on the same weekend. Don't get your panties in such a bundle.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
oh hell yea that **** deep.

people think he just spits random rhyming crap...they don't understand

the man is actually spittin mad deep fire...better than lil wayne.

Lil wayne just intuitive with his rhymes. Hes real smart cuz he says stuff we like, mixes random **** that somehow makes sense.

Mystikal deep an angry as **** xD

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
**** lil wayne gay a$$
wut grown a$$ man gon giggle on tracks?

but yea yall lil n!ggaz stop arguin bout a tourney dat been passed

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
man, i hate reruns

this episode comes on so many times...did they make anymore?

ive lost interest in this show

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't trying to say **** about this tournament, I was just saying no one who went to labtech would have come here so don't get pissed at skratch for hosting a ****ing charity tournament on the same weekend. Don't get your panties in such a bundle.
If people had a little more respect for other tournament dates and didn't make assumptions like you do, maybe there wouldn't be an issue. Regardless of what you said or didn't say about the tourney, the bullshit talk about what you assume other people want to do isn't appreciated. Go ask Colin if he'd want to come back to LO if there was going to be Melee. Same for Rx, xYz, and probably half a dozen others. I can't make any guarantees, but I'm pretty sure if they didn't have a tourney that was 10 minutes away they'd come to the better venue.

Either way, if you have nothing better to do than come into a tourney topic and go "wow nobody's going to go to this" then don't bother.

OverLade

Smash Hero
monk can ledgecamp with mario...

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE. MY MIND WAS BLOWN :laugh:
Yeah, when I first played Monk, I was like "lolwut?".

But Metagay is too gay. He can even gimp perfect ledgecamping. :D

Lil wayne just intuitive with his rhymes. Hes real smart cuz he says stuff we like, mixes random **** that somehow makes sense.
Lil wayne making sense?

What he actually does, is rhymes some crazy bull**** and then convinces you that it makes sense even though he has no clue what he's saying.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
colbol/hungry did tell me they wanted to come, but they didn't because specifically there was a tourny closer and they couldnt find anyone that would give them a ride to the further one.

they didn't care it was the same day, they just couldn't find a ride BECAUSE of ur tourny

Zoro

Smash Champion
**** yo tournament dates lol

why is everyone getting mad anyway

we made a difference in someones life it doesnt matter if it was short notice or if it was on your tournament date. The only thing accomplished at brawl wars was that someone got money in their pocket and is going to waste it on stupid ****. Brawl happens daily, tournaments for brawl happens weekly or bi weekly. Shut up do another stupid tournament and shut the **** up. NO ONE from wato would have gone to brawl wars anyway even if hungry wanted to go none of us would have made the trip.

Brawl and money brings out the worst in people.

Top Bottom