• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet results

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
Helloooo there lmao

heyyy uhhh I would appreciate it if the wii owners would upload replays that I saved or something.

PLEASE DONT LET THE ONLY MATCH OF THIS TOURNEY UPLOADED BE WES AND ZEN ROUND 1 LMAO

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
So because i knocked him out twice hes out of practice? Way to discredit me Pierce.
. . . really NL? You're too smart for this type of ****.

If I wanted to discredit you, it would be obvious. At the least, your name would be in my post.

I was teasing ADHD because he hasn't been to my house in over a month (due to his own schedule in RL which I understand). Considering that you and I are friends, and you know that I respect what you do, it upsets me to see you jump to such conclusions.

HelpR

Smash Ace
oh yeah, before I forget, rykoshet, if you're not gonna upload the match i had against linkX to youtube, can you drop me a line? I'd appreciate the replay file alot. Thanks

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I'm not out of shape but the last week I haven't been playing much bc of music rehearsals and shiz. that doesn't take away from NL's ics being a monster.
Thx wyatt

condom percentage aint 99.9%

you wish it was
MM? lol

^^who is this kid lmao

. . . really NL? You're too smart for this type of ****.

If I wanted to discredit you, it would be obvious. At the least, your name would be in my post.

I was teasing ADHD because he hasn't been to my house in over a month (due to his own schedule in RL which I understand). Considering that you and I are friends, and you know that I respect what you do, it upsets me to see you jump to such conclusions.
Being it was only me he lost to, i felt it was towards me. It felt strange reading it. Sorry....ppl were purposely gettin on my nerve lately :ohwell:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hah, it's so nice to see everyone after like...6+ months. Sucky job sucks. Lolz on people thinking I was dead/kidnapped, etc.

If ya thought I was kidnapped, why no one sent a rescue squad after me? No johns. >:

I missed the smash community as well as my friends, so this tournament was a refresher for me. I need to be in more tournies...as well as shape up my skills. My god, I suck XD However, no johns from my loses. Anti (who I played in first round winners...**** you Wes LOL) and SMT Manga were good opponents, and did pretty well.

NinjaLink vs. ADHD match was great to watch. never seen a match like that happen before.

Gotta go to more tournies.

Luigi player

Smash Master
So ADHD do you still think Diddy vs ICs is in Diddys favor? Or did NinjaLink convince you otherwise?

Will there be any vids of this tourney?

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
So ADHD do you still think Diddy vs ICs is in Diddys favor? Or did NinjaLink convince you otherwise?

Will there be any vids of this tourney?
Well we wont know this till they play again, i mean ADHD did get beat by meep by proceeded to **** him the next time they played. that will probably happen again. maybe not **** but idk everytime he loses he comes back and wins. not saying "oh yea adhd gonna wiin FACT" just sayin my moneys on him for nxt time. that was some gayyy *** **** by ninjalink's IC's and the thought if it is laughable as hell having both bananas held xD good **** NL. ICs take notes and stop losing to diddys

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Anyone else caught Bum on the Battlefield Arcadia SFIV livestream today? Lmao.
lol wtf?! Thats sounds so random to hear about although I know he plays that game alot.

Well we wont know this till they play again, i mean ADHD did get beat by meep by proceeded to **** him the next time they played. that will probably happen again. maybe not **** but idk everytime he loses he comes back and wins. not saying "oh yea adhd gonna wiin FACT" just sayin my moneys on him for nxt time. that was some gayyy *** **** by ninjalink's IC's and the thought if it is laughable as hell having both bananas held xD good **** NL. ICs take notes and stop losing to diddys
Well the big difference between Meep's ICs and NL's ICs is that NL knows Diddy very VERY well.

And this was made very obvious when they played. Also from watching ADHD vs Meep you'll notice ADHD ****s up Nana 10 seconds after it comes alive lol! NinjaLink almost never let that happen.

I'm sure ADHD will have some new strats as always when he faces people again so the next time they play it better be recorded!!!!!!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
NY and MD/VA. Only regions with any kind of character diversity
Meh, can't really blame people for flocking to the clear, best character. Looking at the games two year life span, I doubt any huge advancements in the metagame will occur, that will change this.

D1

I can't sleep. Gratz to Wyatt regardless and wtf @ skin flute.

Rockin, in your post you shouted out DMT as SMT Manga...

...wtf is that?

Suck my teeth?

Shake my ****?

**** my Trousers?

LMAO

Suspect

Smash Hero
MM? lol

^^who is this kid lmao

wtf are you gettin all butt hurt for? you know who i am I just got a name change on here (Suspect) what i said was just stating the truth that condoms are not 99.9%

I wasn't takin shots at anyone, u mad?

D1

wtf are you gettin all butt hurt for? you know who i am I just got a name change on here (Suspect) what i said was just stating the truth that condoms are not 99.9%

Boss?

10MarioWooHoos

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I did fight him in two sets and 5 matches were on FD and one bein smashville. Diddy doesnt have many options that ICs cant cover. Horrible matchup is indeed not good.
Sidebets? lol

Well the big difference between Meep's ICs and NL's ICs is that NL knows Diddy very VERY well.

And this was made very obvious when they played. Also from watching ADHD vs Meep you'll notice ADHD ****s up Nana 10 seconds after it comes alive lol! NinjaLink almost never let that happen.
INDEED
click it
Best item controller EVAAAARRR!!!!! lmao

lol i thought it was a random. My b. Whats good looool

Boss?

10MarioWooHoos
No not boss

HelpR

Smash Ace
Anyone know whens the next big tournement gunna be, thats not small like the one at play n trade?
In NY?

There's actually 3 tourneys coming up in the next 4 weeks.

feb 13: Bum's tourney: http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?pid=1356905

Bum's tourney isnt that big atm, but bum is working to change that. You can make your own decision whether you'd like to go however, but the selection of games is rather large, so if you have an interest in fighting games other then brawl, it'd likely be worth your time to look into it.

Feb 20th: Nothing (are there any tourneys on the 20th in NY/NJ?)

Feb 27th: Viridian city!: http://allisbrawl.com/calendar/event.aspx?id=7226

VC usually has 70+ people, plus alex strife is an awesome TO, highly recommended tourney, and always fun. It's out in jersey, but the trip is generally easy and almost always worth it

March 6th: Polybrawl 4: http://allisbrawl.com/calendar/event.aspx?id=7678

PB4: A tourney down in brooklyn, the last one had 70 or so entrants, and is held in what is most likely one of the best venues, at least in my opinion. I may be a bit biased cause it's a tourney run by my friends down at poly however.

Past that, dont know how many other tourneys there are in the tri-state area. If I recall, march 13th keitaro is holding a tourney (k-tar?)

Jtails

Smash Lord
1: Jash good stuff today :) always an amazing player
2: Ninjalink you never cease to amaze me.
3: adhd- good stuff as usual. i'd like to get more matches sometime.
4: zen- didnt get to play, i was one match away from you lol. next time >=]
5: bizkit- good stuff, i got pretty nervous during our match. great comeback. i will get you next time though!
5: doom - its always a pleasure to see you, you have that hidden potential that just needs to burst soon enough!
7: jtails- i didnt leave mad today, im proud of my placing although i could have done better.
7: Anti(basicsausage)- anti nice mm's today, i see the gap is still there but ill close it soon.
leo- TAH! -_- we might be teaming next tourny!
9: Mblaze- good stuff on 9th!
9: keitaro - great player! nice matches altogether. i look forward to playing you again :)
9: bum- I love this guy. haha good stuff on 9th, we're gonna find days to train and lvl up some more.
9: Will - good stuff today :) we should train sometime!
13: penta gratz
13: Simple- good stuff, we will complete that task! ;)
13: TV- good stuff in teams.
17: prawn - mm im down!
17: Wes- you're de best you deed it
17: Patg- great matches :) our set was pretty intense. we will improve together
17: PD - nice seeing ya
17: cheese- you've gotten alot better!
17: dmt- 17 not bad, dont be so hard on yourself, and we'll work on wierd match ups
25: helpr- good stuff jeff! you had a hard brackett so no probs. also the green lucario vs anti was cario money
25: problem - didnt get to talk much, but good seeing you
25: angel.M- good matches! i can see your improvement as well
25: Kirin-i didnt see your tourny matches, but your mm with blacka was amazing. i can barely beat him with my diddy and for you to beat him with link! omgsh ahhaha =]
25: allied- always a pleasure. you're so chill.
25: bluecheez- nice olimar, fun friendlies
33: dire(FORFIET)- wth man, you're mad good, but i know you play TEKKEN! i ban," this game!"
hahahha
33: rathy aro- good stuff in teams, come to poly more =]
33: dosis- great DK. you should deff come to more tournies and we should play more next time i was just busy.
33: Cyber- good matches, i do play wes a bit, so dont be discouraged, sonic has potential, its just a harder road to travel.
33: money- we didnt get to play, but i saw your mm, good stuff.
33: homalon- good seeing you again, fun friendlies
33: southpaw - you're getting so much better, experience is the only thing. we're gonna work on it! keep learning :D
33: darkpch -you have so much potential, dont let things like this discourage you. remember that snes placing? just keep it up. and you already know on fridays.
49: shin akuma bowser- good seeing you again :)
49: rockin- good seeing you again too.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks dude. but I been thinking. I don't think I can be a competitve player. I get nervous too easy. Thats one reason I did horrible at this tourny. Then again I had this problem for three years. I **** in friendlies But outside of that, I can't do anything right. Same with MM. I can never win one, even If I am the better player. I usually play good when people are on myside cheering for me. I was aksing NL for that but he just left. And it seems I can never have people around when needed most. Waste of talent to me. I was not built to handle competitve pressure. But I still play anyway and give it a try.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
When is that video of wes vs zen gonna be up? That **** should be made into a gif and sigged for sure.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
The best that ever did it

When is that video of wes vs zen gonna be up? That **** should be made into a gif and sigged for sure.
It will be up later this week don't worry lol Zen you will be a star soon enuff, no a Co-star lol. I'm the best that ever did it!!!

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
It will be up later this week don't worry lol Zen you will be a star soon enuff, no a Co-star lol. I'm the best that ever did it!!!
you know im the one that saved it myself. Wtf happennnnned lmao that trash talk got me into that shiz i swear LMAO

upload more replays of me besides that one lolol

btw wes post the medals up on aib I want my shizzzz <------------------

ANDDDD

I wonder if your crew would accept a dood like me, I need a brawl crew to live in harmony with and be friends with forever and everrrr

Top Bottom