• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gaunlet August 15th RESULTS

Vinnie

Smash Master
I dint say he sucked i said he was saying i sucked from saying like cheese lost to kingz he must suck.
Lactose doesn't suck. He just looks at any oppurtunity he can to degrate cheese. (lol @ grate cheese).
now all of you, stop. lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What's funny is that Wes has the potential to become a top player if he trains and cares. Most of you have no idea how good he was when he played Melee seriously. He was a God. >_>;

The same goes for DireVulcan, but to a slightly lesser extent.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Dark Pch - Honestly I respect the hell out of you as a player...you're just not allowing me to respect you too much as a person with your lack of confidence. Keep your head up..and you'll get people off of your backs.

I'm surprised to hear this from you. Thanks.

But I do have confidence. That is not the problem. It's playing dumb when I am better than that. And I know I am better than that. That's why I get upset at myself. When I went to NJ I played with confidence when I heard I had to fight inui. I just did not know what stage to take meta. And you said pick a stage that is good for me on meta. So I did. And I was not scared or had any doubt that I would lose to him, I was ready to win, same when I played Atomsk. But I blew it after I was so close as usual. NJ I played on point and at my best. I have no regrets there. But at this I was annoyed at myself for how I blew it.

The day I don't freaking choke like this is when I can finally be happy about myself as a Player. That's all I can say.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Here's my shoutouts, I was the guy who played with the tag "Legan" or "Deva?" in friendlies and Marf/ /\/\Arf in doubles.

4: Jash ($55.00)- Crap, I was about to play you in friendlies before I had to leave. >_<. Oh yeah, and KirinBlaze told me you mentioned something about Boomerang-dash dance and it keeps the boomerang going straight. Could you put up a video or something of this working?
7: KSIZZLE- FFFFF- you ***** me hard in singles...3 stocked and JV'3d. I'd like to play you again sometime.
7: Pgn- GGs in doubles.
9: Vanz- I played you in friendlies, Link vs Jiggs I believe. Those were fun matches.
13: Will- GGs in doubles.
13: wes- Fun tournament, GJ hosting.
17: Basic Sausage- GGs in doubles.
17: BigM- GGs in double Ike vs double Falcon friendlies. xD
17: Izumi- Fun moneymatch, I want to play your TL again.
25: Minty- I got ***** by you in friendlies T-T. I'd like to play you again.
25: Kingz Nightmare- lol@MK vs Falcon moneymatch with Hippie. Fun doubles friendlies.
25: dillon- Nice seeing you and your bro again.
33: chaos marth- GJ in teams <333
33: Acedude- Aren't you the same Acedude I see around the Link xat chat? lol, keep repping Falcon.
33: remix- Fun doubles friendlies.
33: OWL- Marth/Ike team friendlies were fun.
33: Aarrancar <-lol - Teach Hippiedude the Lucario matchup pl0x, he got ***** by em. xD
49: M4GE- Good job in doubles, get ***** in singles.
49: Helpr- GGs in doubles
49: HippieDUDE- ALL OUR TRAINING T-T
49: deven3000- Once again, nice seeing you and your bro there.

Punishment Divine- Ty for the Marth advice. It was fun chilling with you too. Have fun with your BlazBlue. ;D

That guy who ***** me with Ganon- Our set made me very depressed...xD

I'm surprised me and ChaosMarth got 9th in doubles. Probably cause he carried me all the way through xD. Fun tournament was fun.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Double post since my edit button doesn't work.
Forgot to add one.
Rykoshet- Fun Ike vs. Link friendlies even though it was a crap TV. It scared me when you screamed at the TV cause of the lag xD

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Double post since my edit button doesn't work.
Forgot to add one.
Rykoshet- Fun Ike vs. Link friendlies even though it was a crap TV. It scared me when you screamed at the TV cause of the lag xD
Yeah sorry about that lol :( it's something I have a bad habit of doing.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Haiii guise. <3

Ggs to everyone I played.

I suck.

Played fatal first round and doom a round after.

Gaay :c

Ily guise.

See you at SNES

ADHD

Smash Hero
Atomsk-your DDD is a monster!
anti-that deal made you profit, good **** haha.
jash-your TL is too good, i was getting destroyed on bf.
sausagelink-your ICs and peach are creative haha, just like all your chars.
fatal-good ****, don't get discouraged i'll man-handle the ddds in doubles at snes!
ksizzle-doubles was amazing, i'm glad i brought you.
pgn-you placed really high, gj.
blackanese-so crazy.
D1-you are a god for inspring me to get that bubble tapioca drink.
dark peach-your peach is really good, i was watching it before and I learned some stuff.
will-awesome dk!
wes-what's good?
orion-teh spamerer's apprentice no doubt!!
TV-you wish, you wish..
leo-10$? i'll hold that deal forever!
malcolm-don't get discouraged at the game, you can do it!
jtails-what's good?
izumi-sorry about your little doll..
dire-i always get something new about how i look. anyway cool guy.
minty-i hate u minteh!
doom-i want to see that set :)
mblaze-what's good!

To all else, fun seeing you :lick:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Some say im nice for forfeiting LF's.

BUT THEY HAVE YET TO KNOWN IT WAS IN THE PLACE OF SPLITTING 1ST AND 3RD MONEY

/Anti logic.

why is it so good?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol cause bubble tea is the shizzzzzz. No really...it is. They make it kinda different at that store but essentially it's the same thing. Their tapioca pearls tasted very good.

lol @ cocoa puffs, the tapioca pearls taste nothing like cocoa though. They're more like gummy bears that absorb the flavor of the drink you have. SOOOO GOOD!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Man..., I regret not going to this and getting Bubble Tea.

It seems every thread I go to there is mention of that magical elixir
<-- This n3rrrrd 8D

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to everyone I played.

Shoutouts to Atomsk, Wes, Fatal, Vanz and all the other ppl who i spoke to during that lame emotional brawl moment. Maybe ill learn to play better...
Man dude, don't ****ing come up to me with that kind of attitude. I completely acknowledge as a top player and a awesome person to talk to in general. But when I saw your bracket, and your bored/pissed off face, I wanted to scream. Esp with you sitting on the seat bored outta ya mind. But yeah dude, don't let any of that emotion bull**** come to you and keep yo Wario game up. It keeps them drive bys active in NY, y'know what l mean?

Toe to toe. lolll
you must be bluffing LMFAO

Gauntlet should just be a monthly too so it wont mess or try to override any other tournaments coming up. If that happens everyone will lose.
pretty much agreed

I'd just like to ask... how was the air conditioning at Gauntlet and how is it at Viridian City? =/

And guys, lay off DarkPch.
it was ok.. I mean... there was shade since there was under the train lol.. couple of ACs, alot of dudes hogging the fans though, anti saw me hogging that **** like forever -_-.

I do too. Deep down, i could have gotten 7th, and thats is what annoys me alot right now. outside of that, I did fine as Peach. Character people **** on and getting at them with her to turn heads.

Yea, he went TL on me.
You should have gotten 7th dude. I ****ing acknowledge you for rising up slowly now. Me and you have same goals in getting top 8 and getting our characters where it stands.

Im wondering why Me vs Atomsk was so hyped up, typical DDD v Snake **** lol.
lol tbh your face reaction was like O_O. disappointing way to end the game with a edge hog with all of snake's options reduced so gay =(.

What's funny is that Wes has the potential to become a top player if he trains and cares. Most of you have no idea how good he was when he played Melee seriously. He was a God. >_>;

The same goes for DireVulcan, but to a slightly lesser extent.
agreed to this. Needs to bust out that melee ****ing samus again lol

Dark Peach, don't worry. Throughout this entire community, respect for you is rising. Those that are still trolling you are FOOLS. And you can quote this **** on them too.
I completely second this.

You know your slowly rising up and its a good sign, l loved your set with Will, every time you get killed by dks smashs, is frightening but you sitll bounced back like a champ. That's how it's done.

Bwhahahaha, now you're addicted too! Bubble tea all dai.

Where honestly was that? Srsly? I ****ing love bubble tea (lolazn) <3.

shoutouts abit later

Vinnie

Smash Master
You should have gotten 7th dude.

Why do I keep hearing this?

Dark.pch did bad against me for a reason. He didn't know the matchup. Now he keeps saying that he should have gotten 7th, but it's not like he played bad, he just didn't know how to fight my character. Even if you won game 2 or something, I would have won on my cp. Dark.pch is very good, but I'm very tired of hearing how he should have beaten me. I beat him fair and square...

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Wes - Good stuff though... but how did you lose to Jash's ganon? o_O I mean he's sick but Ganon? Dayums....... Anyway good Gauntlet.

again, great tourney, much fun, Diddy ftw, Godbless! ;]

i guess u didnt see the 50 other matches i had against his ganon that i won lol i guess that one time matters lol. And yes jash is sick best toonlink!!!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Good **** wes. Was mad fun getting to talk with you and playing ya at this XD

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Right Back At Yah

Good **** wes. Was mad fun getting to talk with you and playing ya at this XD
its good that you have some sportsmanship in you and now that your a top player like i was in melee you better rep the east coast well. But be warned i will take my spot back from one of you top ranked guys soon enough. Once things get better in my neck of the woods i will go to more tournaments and even go to nj to train with you people.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I would ask to MM Jash as well but knowing him he'll run away and refuse :mad:

MY FONT IS GODLIKE STFU!

Yo Anti, Dire's got that insane stuff in Old School Free For All

Minty, you probably would have beaten me that round...my skills are currently falling behind the heavy-training players..but not for long.

M4ge - That was probably Raffy, from our crew. Probably the best brawl Ganondorf period.

Wes...keep training, shut your phucking phone off and get some sleep...that is the strategy..you'll win tournaments soon :uzi:

Dire - you used to be the best with the character you put on the map...cut your shenanigans **** out :laugh:

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
its good that you have some sportsmanship in you and now that your a top player like i was in melee you better rep the east coast well. But be warned i will take my spot back from one of you top ranked guys soon enough. Once things get better in my neck of the woods i will go to more tournaments and even go to nj to train with you people.
u gonna do it with all sonic?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Some say im nice for forfeiting LF's.

BUT THEY HAVE YET TO KNOWN IT WAS IN THE PLACE OF SPLITTING 1ST AND 3RD MONEY

/Anti logic.

why is it so good?
I'd rather have one of my favorite players beat ADHD (which he's more than capable of doing) then try to take out Atomsk in 2 sets for all the money!!

*cries alone in a corner* :p

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'd rather have one of my favorite players beat ADHD (which he's more than capable of doing) then try to take out Atomsk in 2 sets for all the money!!

*cries alone in a corner* :p
My bad..... i had let you down...... sensei.

Top Bottom