• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Seriously... Our down+B needs a fitting name.

I mean C'mon... WIZARD'S FOOT?/WIZKICK?.. rly?

rly?

Insert name suggestions here ___________

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
When I think Wizard's Foot, I think of a spell that flattens / crushes / massacres the countryside, a la horde of heavy beasts, like the horsemen from that spell in TP.

Except Ganondorf himself flattens people under him.

.... so the objective is to get the word 'Wizard' out of there, eh?

TP

Smash Master
Michael Jackson died. :(

Say what you want of his personal life but the man kicked *** with da music.

And I miss Bubbles :urg:

:034:
Thousands of people have died in the 6 hours between MJ's death and your post. It's time to move on.

Wizkick just sorta rolls off the tongue, but we could use a newer name. Spear Kick comes to mind... but it's not very good.

TP

Smash Master
Pretty Purple Kick, aka the PP Kick! haha (well, I find it pretty on an HDTV

I always thought Murder Kick was the unofficial name for the kick other than Wizard's Foot?

There is a slight input lag when you play on an HDTV. You really shouldn't play on one.

@HomE

Smash Ace
I recently played on a HDTV and i was freaking out, it was ********... sure it looks pretty but if you cant play the game whats the point..

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
HD TVs, you look pretty, but... IT'S A TRAP! The pretty images are a lie!

Yea, I hate HD TVs, the input lag just destroys me. Same reason I hate Wifi.

TP

Smash Master
The Conduit is amazing. Since you control where you aim with the Wiimote, you have to earn your headshots, and boy are they satisfying.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
The Purp of Ganon's Fsmash, Wizkick etc... What is that stuff ?
... Parfume?

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
The Purp of Ganon's Fsmash, Wizkick etc... What is that stuff ?
... Parfume?
Sakurai said it's "Darkness" magic; I think it's necrotic energy.

Necrotic energy is soul-burning energy. Its fundamental nature is to eat away at the very life essence, or soul, of living things. It passes right through actual flesh without visible effect.

It was the replacement for Negative Energy in D&D with the release of 4th ED.

*~*~*~
The only thematically appropriate alternate words for caster are Sorcerer and Conjurer, if we're still doing that.

I really want a word that means the trampling of an army over land.... does such a word exist? I feel like it does but have no luck finding it.

Raze Kick
Sorcerer Crush / SorcCrush

Sorcerer Rush?

Ganon Cannon? Look what you've done, people.

No, really, we could do Murder Kick. The only problem is it's ambiguous ftilt and uair and .... even Dsmash.
Also it doesn't sound deadly enough.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
**** I REALLY want a Ganondorf plushie. But he's so evil, they will never make such a thing. :(

B!squick

Smash Master
It's alot more manageable as long as you remember to change your video setting to the proper one. It's easier to get to use to than WiFi lag.

Also, I played with my first Wavebird evar yesterday. Clearly, not all GC controllers were created equal.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Sakurai said it's "Darkness" magic; I think it's necrotic energy.
It might be his After Shave. Possibly with Black currant fragrance

*~*~*~
The only thematically appropriate alternate words for caster are Sorcerer and Conjurer, if we're still doing that.

I really want a word that means the trampling of an army over land.... does such a word exist?
Yes - "Jax's fatality in MK3"

Sorcerer Rush?
Sounds like you're playing a RTS ^;^

weinner

Smash Apprentice
Aren't Sorcerers and Conjurers still wizards of some sort? Not that I don't mind that I just thought the purpose was to make it more of a warfare term rather that a wizard.

How about the Spear Kick, or the Javelin Kick?

That Ganondorf plushie is appoximately 10 inches tall.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Lurk teh internets moar.

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggg

I MUST HAVE IT!!! THAT IS SOOOO ****ING **** COOL!!! IT IS SO CUTE!!!!

omg and it's Ocarina of Time Ganondorf, my favorite.

This is torture... looking at something so awesome and I have no idea where to get it. I'll check ebay!!!

edit

0 results found for ganondorf plushie

D:

;_;

T_T

omg I totally want to hug and cuddle that plushie ^_^ but it would probly stick a knife in my back or something durning my sleep. :(

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Aren't Sorcerers and Conjurers still wizards of some sort? Not that I don't mind that I just thought the purpose was to make it more of a warfare term rather that a wizard.

How about the Spear Kick, or the Javelin Kick?
I like "Javelin kick". It sounds royal.
But I'm afraid Ganon's legs are too buff to be named after something so sharp ;\

How about:
"Battering Ram Kick"
"Battering Kick"
"Ram Kick" <- (This one rolls off the tongue very nicely)
?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Don't shoot the messenger, but Twilight Prince was banned for lulzy shenaniganz. Do look.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7725367#post7725367

He will return on July 5th, and will continue to read and check up on the forum.

TP: "I will be in the Ganon chat often, and will stay on top of everything going on with the board. Come to the chat room to keep me company. Don't let Kalm lead you all on a mass suicide while I'm gone."

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Don't shoot the messenger, but Twilight Prince was banned for lulzy shenaniganz. Do look.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7725367#post7725367

He will return on July 5th, and will continue to read and check up on the forum.

TP: "I will be in the Ganon chat often, and will stay on top of everything going on with the board. Come to the chat room to keep me company. Don't let Kalm lead you all on a mass suicide while I'm gone."
Meh.. That's pretty silly.
He didn't even break any rules from what I can tell.
Maybe my eyes missed sumthin.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Meh.. That's pretty silly.
He didn't even break any rules from what I can tell.
Maybe my eyes missed sumthin.
You did miss a few things, but it's not your fault. Five of his posts were deleted, and the offenses were simple things such as triple posting, mocking moderators, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom