• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i have no idea what this dair move is, i thought it was called the thunderstomp :B
what is the official name for the stomp anyway?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought, either.

You should start taking some of the more guaranteed damage that you can get with Ganon, when you face people that know your Ganon, like Arty. It would probably help a seemingly hopeless MU.

This, what is the point of throwing out random reads when there is no fear to act immediately from being dealt the guaranteed flame choke combos. I think me and Kirk said it like 10 times in the commentary and like 100 times off the mic.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
This, what is the point of throwing out random reads when there is no fear to act immediately from being dealt the guaranteed flame choke combos. I think me and Kirk said it like 10 times in the commentary and like 100 times off the mic.
I heard you both, as well, and agreed with you, but I figured it was best to let DLA do his own thing. The tide of any smash game can change depending on the amount of damage dealt and the amount someone needs to deal. Ganon gets scarier the closer he is to dealing the final hit. <3 FTilt <3

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I do go for the hard reads too much out of Gerudo... In fact my entire gerudo game in general is kind of disrepair right now. It's something I've been working on since the last tournament.

:phone:

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I'm probably going to an MK banned tourney in a couple weeks.
Should I use ganon at least ONCE?
well my ganons kinda bad.
Maybe I'll do a MM and use him against Sm00m :troll:

:phone:

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
i have no idea what this dair move is, i thought it was called the thunderstomp :B
what is the official name for the stomp anyway?
Tombstone, or Tombstone Drop. :smash:

You can call it TS. (ThunderStorm :O )

Also guys

Neutral A: Unknown
forward tilt: Unknown
down tilt: Shin Breaker
up tilt: Volcano Kick
Dash Attack: Agony Rumble
Forward Smash: Nightmare Impaler
Down Smash: :201z:
Up Smash: Grave Gouger

Forward Air: Skull Crush Punch
Neutral Air: Double Cross
Down Air: Tombstone
Back Air: :201s:
Up Air: Vulture Kick

Grab: Tyrant's Grasp (Tyrannous Grasp)
Grab Attack: Knee of Injustice
forward throw: Stomach Pump
down throw: Earth Eclipse (Dirt Nap)
back throw: Backlash
up throw: Sky Slaughter

Special: Murder Punch
Side B: Murder Choke
aerial side B: Throttle
Up B: Wraith (of Murder / of Ganon)
up B (attack): Spite
Down B: Murder Kick (Night Arrow / Dark Spear)
aerial Down B: Dark Anvil

I slapped myself when I realized the word I was looking for in Dash Attack all along.

Unused:
Thunderclap
Murder Throw
Knave
Star Destroyer
(a whole reel of So Bad It's Good puns for Dsmash)

Murder Quake is instant Dark Anvil => jump+down+Special.

Exalted

Smash Lord
Sparta Kick sounds so unoriginal, and is clearly not a name worthy of the mightiness of the F-Tilt. Something along the line of "Chest Breaker" sounds a tad bit more original.

Forward A: Facecutioner? lol

I usually call the D-tilt "Iron Snake" :ganondorf:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
f-tilt: pit banisher (for its ability to kill low, and also a slight 300 reference)
Jab: Neutral smash (uk term, it does more damage than a few smashes, maknig it the neutral smash)
dmash: doesnt deserve a name
back air: overshoulder inferno

Heartstring

Smash Legend
interesting
its a shame low tier almost never happens over here, we are however having an allbrawler crew battle next event
ill be using my ganon for that i think, unless i get someone whos ill need ike or rob to beat XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
attention ganons: im feeling really, really happy right now for no particular reason

i have reason to believe that daft punk causes autohappy

also, we need to add each other on facebook. make it that much manlier

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
You can add me on FB if you like. Just search my tag.

@Stingers: Nicely played, sir. I don't recognize any of those names though; any of 'em good? Well, I recognize Waldorf. I've played Waldorf a ****load on WiFi, but I don't know the rest.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yea the rest are just nc people, we dont travel ever so noone really knows about us lol. danny = shady_penguin, archibald = archer/archibald (recently changed his name, he actually posts in the tier list thread sometimes but noone else in nc posts anywhere besides the nc boards...XD) and nima = uncle, a bowser main.

but yea, nothing like NE =p we are scrubs

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I was also REALLY close to beating Kadaj and Shady_Penguin's double MK in doubles with ganondorf XD it was last hit 1v1 vs shady's MK but I couldnt pull it out =[

also @ craig namesearchin: last game doesnt count *****

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
yea the rest are just nc people, we dont travel ever so noone really knows about us lol. danny = shady_penguin, archibald = archer/archibald (recently changed his name, he actually posts in the tier list thread sometimes but noone else in nc posts anywhere besides the nc boards...XD) and nima = uncle, a bowser main.

but yea, nothing like NE =p we are scrubs
Ah, okay, cool.

I wish NE had low-tier tourneys, or any kind of fun side-event for that matter. :( We always do lame ones like LT dubs. Still though, nice job.

Top Bottom