• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Heartstring

Smash Legend
**** mink, I'm a uni student, I cant afford that
(seriously, I made note of how cheap everything in america is compared to UK, that includes clothes)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I still say we should do a ganonic hotel room
namely because I REALLY dont want to have to stay with the UK guys, I did that once in france, It was awful

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
going to a club in NJ sounds truly awful.

I'm definitely down for some hotel partying though. Can't do a Ganon hotel room though because I'm staying with my chitown gangsters.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
but...... it's new jersey though.

like, i'm probably being unfair..... but still lol. it would take a lot of convincing (or pregaming) to get me to step into a jersey club.

edit: avatar is related

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well if i do make it I'll have a room for only friday and saturday night since i leave in the afternoon sunday to drive back home
If UK gets a hotel room (depends on how many go yet, dont get hopes up) youre totally able to come stay with us, double ganon yea!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh

Rizen

Smash Legend
See for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm9cg9v4MbA&feature=relmfu (this one's good)
Personally I think Ganon teams with himself better than the majority of the cast does. It doesn't really matter though because putting two pieces of **** next to each other still makes a pile of ****.
Lol, nice finish:cool:. Double Ganon seems to do well for a low tier. The small stage helped. I think the worst team is double Link:scared: but it might be Bowser.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Cause Ganon dubz worked out so well for us last Apex. I'm still really sorry about that. :(
I ended up not doing doubles, which was a shame
either way, dont you worry, I'll still drain your soul of life in a relatively painless way

Xubble

Smash Ace
My car decided to be an *** and not let me go. We would've been up against Me3kSpeedy and Sa1em. AND on the stream. Two Ganons fighting to survive, showing the world our faith in the dark one. :ganondorf:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
My car decided to be an *** and not let me go. We would've been up against Me3kSpeedy and Sa1em. AND on the stream. Two Ganons fighting to survive, showing the world our faith in the dark one. :ganondorf:
***** Im already annoyed about this, and then you go tell me we would have been ON STREAM?!?
that it, your soul is taking the painful route out of your body....brown town

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
why is this at the top of my namesearch?

when was the last time i even logged in to smashboards?

Xubble

Smash Ace
It was those two vs. OCEAN and some Japanese Fox whose name I can't recall. So they were either streaming OCEAN's game or Me3k's game.

50% chance we would have been streamed. So please not through my brown Funkytown.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Just thought I'd menton... i'm REALLY beginning to like Uthrow.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Just decided to pick up ganon again like a month ago, and I'm loving it.

Going to a tounament in Syracuse NY this Saturday, so I should have some videos for critique. And believe me, I need it.

Anyway on topic, I love up-throw, I find it most useful at mid to high percentages (should be obvious).

Also, I'm having difficulty executing the Flight of Ganon. I can do the wizard foot cancel one, but not the air dodge one. Any tips?

:phone:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Yup I was wrong for doubting you Gheb. What I do is Up throw, jump at them to force an air dodge, then fast fall to the ground and Fsmash their landing. Cash money

Dahrem--don't worry about mastering FoG, it's pretty unimportant. I wouldn't be surprised if over 90% of the FoGs i've performed mid-match have been used as taunts lol. If you do want to get it down, it's all about the timing. Be aware that are 2 timings you can do the DJ+air dodge during your short hop... think of a parabola. I prefer the later timing personally. I know Verm likes to do the earlier one. Just keep practicing the timing and you'll get it eventually.

Top Bottom