• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yup, you knocked him off the platform backwards so he couldn't do anything.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nifty. it felt like it when I was doing it but I wasn't sure.
and that $100 feels glorious. and the fact I did it with ganon made it all the better

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
you gotta be proactive if you want to edgeguard ness. Get there fast or don't get there at all, because if you're too late, you get ****ed up.

One thing I really like doing to ness offstage is up Bing him repeatedly... he literally can't do anything to recover. I think my record is about 10 up B's before we got too far away from the stage and I was forced to recover.

Of course reverse Uair works too... one usually does the trick.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
My region has like... 3 Nesses.

So it's a good MU to know for me.

Though it's not like I don't get the chance to practice with them, them all being chill and such.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
okay guys, so i found the equal to fair jab in melee.

dtilt jab is 99928% safe on characters that aren't super light (i tested it myself today for four hours in the dark).

i invented this, and i'm going to call it the honky tonk.

so you guys better call it that as well, ok.

ok.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
oh wow now you tell me.

welp maybe that transvestite I hitchhiked with will give me a ride back to chicago

Xubble

Smash Ace
I leave for a while and find the Ganon boards to be dead?! WHAT THE HELL, GUYS?! Where the hell are the dark forces brooding over their evilness these days?

Also, I'll be doing my first tourney sometime in March. Local, but still gonna be sweet. I feel a first place finish will happen, and I'm sure to use Ganon at least ONCE in bracket. Personal hype. :ganondorf:

Top Bottom