• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Boards Combo video - WE NEED A NAME!!!

stRIP

Smash Ace
i've bought a grabber today. next week i got it

Its better if you upload your replays on the mediafire acc

if you want to send it per wii, just PM me

stRIP

Smash Ace
i lold

5482-0552-3317-4472 my wii code

edit: if you got texture hacks, which you are using, give me a download link or something like that, so ill be able to record the combos with your textures

stRIP

Smash Ace
Who created the GanonChannel in youtube?

I need the password pls. i want to upload something for a small quality test of my grabber. The quality is ok, I just want to know what you think about the quality

stRIP

Smash Ace
DDD- DOUBLEPOST

im sry about it, but this thread needs attention

I'll just take Walls of Babylon for the music.

AND NOW, WE NEED A ****ING NAME FOR OUR COMBO VIDEO

DISCUSSSS

edit: Z1GMA wrote "Stroke my beard, biatch" a few pages ago

i would say "Stroke our beards, biatch" for the name.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
What about "Fondle our sw0rds" if you want innuendo? XD

Though something like "Reign of (Purple) Fire and Thunder" would kind of be cooler, and more fitting.

I'll start looking through my vids today and send you my info as well.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
"Who needs a sword..?" is my suggestion.

It's like Kalm's, but better.
lolwut

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Ok, how about this... we title the combo video "Wtf is this thing?" and periodically after/before every new set of clips, we have Ganon doing the sword taunt.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
"Ganon boards combo video."

That way people will be like "this is gonna be lame."

and then they'll be like OMFG THIS IS FANTASTIC

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
"The gory festival" / "The gore festival"

"Not for kids under 15 years of age"

"Gory movie" <- lol

"Brutality is too small a word"

"The beauty of murder"

@@@ And yes stRIP, "Stroke our beards, biatches!" is too good. @@@
Or maybe just "Stroke our beards!". I dunno...

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Maybe "Tickle our beards" b/c it sounds all pacifistic and cutesy... and then we wreck ****.
Hmm, maybe.
What's the word for the best possible 'Beard Luxery Treatment' you can get? x)
If there is such a word, I'm sure it'll fit perfectly.

Stroke, tickle. What else do we got? Rim?

NatP

Smash Ace
I suggest: The worst character in Brawl. (With or without a question mark); Warning- May cause death and GAME OVER- Return of Ganon. <----(reference)

Also, about the songs. I'd say that any song involving random screaming and electric guitars would be perfect. And hey, this is coming out in like august, right?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I suggest something from apocalyptica. It's a band of cellists.

Ganondorf = the cello of Brawl, since everyone picks violin, which is more popular. Only a few dedicated musicians ever actually make cello their primary instrument, because you have to move your hands twice as fast to do anything that a violin does.
Which sounds hello familiar.
Plus they switch from classical sounding stuff to death metal in the same song, which would go REALLY well with a Ganon combo video, I think.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I suggest something from apocalyptica. It's a band of cellists.

Ganondorf = the cello of Brawl, since everyone picks violin, which is more popular. Only a few dedicated musicians ever actually make cello their primary instrument, because you have to move your hands twice as fast to do anything that a violin does.
Which sounds hello familiar.
Plus they switch from classical sounding stuff to death metal in the same song, which would go REALLY well with a Ganon combo video, I think.
Apply that to a viola or a string bass, and it fits much better. Because you've heard of good cellists, and they are quite common compared to the aforementioned two, but most people don't even know what a viola is.

But brass is so much more manly. Like, French horn or Euphonium would be the more manly ones, maybe tuba.

And the keys on a F horn and Tuba are pretty slow compared to other instruments because they are rotary valves rather than piston valves (like what a trumpet has). They are less common, and both of them take forever to become good at (whereas trumpet and baritone can take shorter than high school time to get good with).

As for a name, I suggest "Divine Prank." Stealing the line from TP, it also applies to brawl because the character as a fighter is a joke, and it's hilarious and amazing when some non-Ganon character gets beat by Ganon.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
lol so, Im gonna get the info i need to send replays later-ish.

Don't believe I have many ganon clips tho.....gonna have to start playing & saving. :o

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
I think we should name it Zodiac. The Zodiac was a notorious serial killer back in the day who killed about 53 people and was never found.

stRIP

Smash Ace
Kosk. Any replays that you want to have recorded? come into the Ganon Chat sometimes ... we'll speak there

NOW: we need an awesome fast song for the intro....

Btw, PM ME MORE FOR REPLAYS, I NEED STUFF. I dont care if you are a noname or a Kosk (lol) if your combo is good, i'll use it.

stRIP

Smash Ace

sry.

But we already found a mainsong for the entire Combo Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYm3h_8iNeA&fmt=18

All we need is a Song for the intro that fits Ganon and has a fast Part in it which holds about 15 seconds.

edit: dont understand me wrong, i LOVE Kamelot its my Fav band, but it doesnt really fit that well (lol lyrics. Ganon wants to BE the king and not to trade his karma for his kingdom, lulz)

TP

Smash Master
The name should be "Mah Lair" because it is about Ganon and about one place (namely this board).

Why not make the intro music an excerpt from Blood of Ganon? That song's pretty **** cool.

:034:

Top Bottom