• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Boards Combo video - WE NEED A NAME!!!

@HomE

Smash Ace
I think you just need to pick whatever you want and get on with it.
I completly agree!

I just wanted to bump this thread/be a smart ***/Lamb of god rules

i think stRIP is finishing his combo vid up.... like.... now? and then he was gonna start with our community vid

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I've picked out my clips for the vid now.
Has anyone else done that? c_c

stRIP

Smash Ace
We need our mediafire account :<

I believe Kalm made it, but im not sure >.<

Just upload the combos there in specific folders of your names and i will download them all if i begin with it

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
We need our mediafire account :<

I believe Kalm made it, but im not sure >.<

Just upload the combos there in specific folders of your names and i will download them all if i begin with it
DLA made the account.

www.mediafire.com
ganondorfbrawlers@gmail.com is the username. Now what's the password...

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Although it doesn't REALLY fit, I'm going with "I am all of me" by Crush 40. I like it, it's quite dark as well. But I think one that suits it is "What I'm Made Of" by Crush 40. Ganondorf needs to show people how much potiental he has to get off the bottom of the tier list. Those are the ones I vote for the main song.

:034:

Smash Hero
Although it doesn't REALLY fit, I'm going with "I am all of me" by Crush 40. I like it, it's quite dark as well. But I think one that suits it is "What I'm Made Of" by Crush 40. Ganondorf needs to show people how much potiental he has to get off the bottom of the tier list. Those are the ones I vote for the main song.
This--

is a terrible idea.

Sorry.

:034:

stRIP

Smash Ace
I'll take the walls of babylon for sure, but how the most of the people said it doesnt change that much during the song

So i think ill take the good part/parts of Walls of Babylon for about 3-4 minutes and another song.

Like that from above

stRIP

Smash Ace
It never gonna happen...
GRRRRR

It will happen

I've to complete my Combo Video first

It was ready a few weeks ago, i showed it some people and they said Scene X and Scene XXX blablalblalblaa arent that good. So i decided to wait for 3-4 new GOOD scenes.

I dont want to make halfgood poor mainstream combo video ****, so my Combo VIdeo needs its time.

After its completed i will immediatly begin with this one.

GanonkingAbyss

Smash Apprentice
who do i send my replays/combos to if i want them in the vid, i should have my wii fc by tommorow(spelling)

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
I think it would be much faster to hand off the project to someone who isn't already making a video >.>

No, I'm not volunteering.
I think we already had a few volunteers.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I think it would be much faster to hand off the project to someone who isn't already making a video >.>

No, I'm not volunteering.
I think we already had a few volunteers.
I've already said this multiple times before, but no, stRIP wants to make it.

stRIP

Smash Ace
Ok guys. i decided that i will NEVER release my Ganon CV

So i'll begin with this.

At first we need our Mediafire account.

Upload your scenes there. everybody should create a folder for himself and call the videos like the date you uploaded it, i dont want to DL something twice

Im serious. googogogogogoogogo

we got enough time to decide the music, at first we should get about 8-9 Minutes of material.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546

@HomE

Smash Ace
I know i've said it like 4000 times but you can take anything from my CV, i dont have the file on my computer, i MIIGHT be able to get the original file.

I made the entire thing in 2 days on my friends computer in a different city. but i dont tell people that :)

Top Bottom