• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gaming Ottawa ft. KAGE, BAM, ally, holy, raynex, vwins, unknown522

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Melee just took a big hit on the hype departement, was looking forward to Montreal vs Ontario :(
What time does this tournament starts? Door opens a 11am, anyone can answer this.

tect

Smash Journeyman
AFAIK they weren't actually half way to Ottawa, I think maybe they were about 45 minutes into their trip, whatever that really means.

idea

Smash Master
alright, due to some last minute car reshuffling, raynex and unknown should still be coming. possibly others who were out before. lol.

see you guys later. just wanted to re-add some hype.

:cool:

oh, our car will in all probability not be getting there at 11:00. it's more like 7:00 AM + time expended on the drive.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow that sucks. It remind me of my road trip to toronto with pkmvodka and chesterr01, we had a flat at 2 hours from toronto =|. But luckily for us, we found a tire in my car and were able to change it ourselves rofllll.

If anyone is reading this, tell Kage to contact me on FaceBook, I want some smash with him before he leaves to Montreal!

And maybe I could join!? At what time does all of this ends? I think I could get to ottawa for like 7 oclock this evening =|.

Vwins

Smash Ace
Singles

1. Vwins
1. Raynex
3. Bam
4. unknown522
5. Tect

Teams

1. Vwins bam
2. raynex unknown
3. Kage Pest

The tournament finished at 5am in a random house lol it was so late thats why I decided to split >.<

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Nice work Vwins.

Car failure is so ****ing balls.

Bernie and Ryan we need to step it up lolol

Or maybe I just need to quit my job :p

Sim

Smash Apprentice
Gratz Vwins, you rock! ;)

Gratz tect on making 5th, It was real fun playing you in the brackets, I soooo have to work on that Sheik match-up!! :)

Congratz to all other players who finished at the top!!!

Oh and a shout-out to just about everyone who showed, it was a blast. Thanks tect for hosting this!

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Ontario is sooo good! I thought I'd do as well as I do in Québec but no, I'm even below average in Ottawa XD Next time I'll come in Ontario, I'll be a beast, and I will ****!

Is there any full results / shout-outs thread ? Or is it just not created yet?

I'll be the best someday! I will never give up my goals!

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Holy won't go if it's too expensive (no point in going if he has to make more than venue+singles and doubles $ + food + hotel), Darkshadow, not too sure if he can pay for a hotel room.

Heh we'll see tonight
Funny reading this now, after what happened ;) /troll

Was really awesome seeing everyone again and meeting the new peeps. Probably won't have many chances like this in the future so big <3 to everyone that worked hard to make this happen (and to just make it period :p).

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Funny reading this now, after what happened ;) /troll

Was really awesome seeing everyone again and meeting the new peeps. Probably won't have many chances like this in the future so big <3 to everyone that worked hard to make this happen (and to just make it period :p).
that Montreal troll status never disappoints! :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom