• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAMEZONE Orlando, FLORIDA ( GONNA BE MELEE! )

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I don't even know if im going. Have no way there and hbox hates brawl...... sigh and im bad at melee. If I go id need a partner if hbox doesn't go and a ride..
i couldn't blame hungrybox if he hated brawl. and if i wasn't working this friday, i would be hyped up for brawl+ only.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
You hate brawl yet you still play it? WHY?
cause you guys play it and i don't want to be left behind (even though i already am) and its not like you guys are gonna switch to brawl+ anytime soon.

(pssst, cause he doesnt really hate it)
the concept of it, no. the horrid character balance and hints of sakurai's bull**** biased nature, yes, i hate that!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
but you play a character that he is biased towards...

well, whatever. Chaz gave me a good idea, and i'll do $1 MMs to anyone vs diddy. Need to get as much matchup exp out of this as possible

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
but you play a character that he is biased towards...

well, whatever. Chaz gave me a good idea, and i'll do $1 MMs to anyone vs diddy. Need to get as much matchup exp out of this as possible
if you're talking about kirby, no he's not. by biased i mean making his charaters far more better than everyone else. look at mk and ddd, not to mention he was biased with snake as well. rememeber how horrible kirby was in melee? kirby got the right buffs in brawl, but sakurai made mk, ddd and snake way better than most characters. and of course, they are all top tier. kirby's only A tier, barely A tier to be exact. so yea...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if you're talking about kirby, no he's not. by biased i mean making his charaters far more better than everyone else. look at mk and ddd, not to mention he was biased with snake as well. rememeber how horrible kirby was in melee? kirby got the right buffs in brawl, but sakurai made mk, ddd and snake way better than most characters. and of course, they are all top tier. kirby's only A tier, barely A tier to be exact. so yea...
kirby is good enough to where if you are good enough, you can win a tourney. chudat came down here and beat us all with his A tier character.

and btw, "only" a tier? really? you cant be mad at "only" being A tier

accepting all $1 MMs at this tourney. dont care who you play. Diddy or GW, you choose

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
kirby is good enough to where if you are good enough, you can win a tourney. chudat came down here and beat us all with his A tier character.

and btw, "only" a tier? really? you cant be mad at "only" being A tier

accepting all $1 MMs at this tourney. dont care who you play. Diddy or GW, you choose
oh yea, sensei told about that. i was in new york at the time so i missed it. :( man i wish i could've met him. i might've learned something from him...

Retro, stop character johning. Be the better player. Srsly. >:C
*forward smashes kishiru*

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Yea were def takn doubles at this! Get wrecked everyone! Prolly co and his partner in grand finals but idk well see if they make it that far XD

I dont think ima enter singles yet. I still got like 3 days to get my game ready, but i just dont feel like itll be ready. Well see.

CO18

Smash Hero
GDX 1$ mm D3 vs Diddy. Want some extra diddy practice b4 genesis.

Spike you goin down son.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX, I would like a 1 dollar MM :)
Diddy vs ROB
GDX 1$ mm D3 vs Diddy. Want some extra diddy practice b4 genesis.

Spike you goin down son.
alrighty you two. anyone else? i need matchup practice against anyone. I doubt ill even win most of these but i gotta do them anyway

and i dont think i have a teammate for this. whos open?

Gindler

Smash Champion
cause you guys play it and i don't want to be left behind (even though i already am) and its not like you guys are gonna switch to brawl+ anytime soon.

the concept of it, no. the horrid character balance and hints of sakurai's bull**** biased nature, yes, i hate that!
So you do something you hate because we do? I'm confused :confused: <-confused face.

Melee had a horrible balance too, 64 was only balanced because everyone had death combos that were too easy to pull off (like brawl+, which is a horrible idea). And what GDX said, A tiers can still win tournies (if you're good enough). Heck, reflex won a tourney with a D tier character. Green Ace does really well using an E tier. Excel_zero runs puerto rico with Peach, a measly C tier.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
alrighty you two. anyone else? i need matchup practice against anyone. I doubt ill even win most of these but i gotta do them anyway

and i dont think i have a teammate for this. whos open?
If you guys dont team with GDX ur ********. Hes a really good on teams and cool as hell :coolmonke

Oh btw he makes awesome team names!!! :bluejump:

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i may show up for friendlies only since i got to work at 4pm.

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
Tell Denise (if shes still there) that you aint going to work. she'll understand

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Tell Denise (if shes still there) that you aint going to work. she'll understand
considering the fact that my evaluation wasn't good last time, i can't do that. plus i'm broke (i just bought a new tv last week).

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Actually I am coming now and I want to only stay for doubles though. People bring setups. I dont care how many set up you think is there just bring it so the tourny can go by very smoothly. the more set ups the better for friendlies and such. Would be nice if brawl + was last .

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Everyone come! Ill have a wii and brawl disc, but I dont have a TV. So if someone brings a tv thats one more setup. I have component cables and regular ones ill be bringing!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I work... still. I can't normaly get off on short notice for things like this :(

Top Bottom