• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown: The Sequel, 10/2/2010, Garden City, MI

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
marth and link on teams? that actually sounds kinda sexy. Ping runs with marth and me him do pretty well considering that he sucks, but we'll see what happens.
im going to train hard with marth on both games and watch a lot of videos for him. I just got done playing riz on wifi and to be the first person to fight as marth, I was satisfied with the result. On melee, marth is actually fun to play with

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm willing to drive Ann Arbor people if they throw in 5 bucks for gas. Price might be reduced if I get the whole car filled. If you don't pay me, I won't drive you in the future till you pay me back. lol
It's an away game for UM Football on 10/2 so I'd be down for driving myself + some Ann Arbor people to this. Melee all day.
Away game= I may come to this.

Might need a ride (from AA), I'd be willing to pay for gas. Just have to check if I have any essays due that Monday or something...

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
someone one a played from AIB. he knew who I was and told me to specifically play mario which i didnt do well with him but my marth did wonders.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Azure-Kenny and Flame both need a ride to this. o: If someone could help them out that would be great!

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
im going to train hard with marth on both games and watch a lot of videos for him. I just got done playing riz on wifi and to be the first person to fight as marth, I was satisfied with the result. On melee, marth is actually fun to play with
ya thats why i play wit him. still havent lost to anyone rlly in marth dittos yet, but then again ive never played a real legit marth main. but i really do still wanna do mario n link more n then if we in binds, marth ICS. or if we want fun, marth n link is str8

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I'm liking how much activity this thread has already! o:

and DL, I believe Kenny lives in southfield MI, and Flame lives somewhere close to there too.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Need a ride from A2 and a partner.
thought I would beg early.

Btw please don't ask to team with me if you know we'll get *** *****. It just makes it awkward to say no.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
I don't wanna come off as a **** but it's really annoying when people ask players that are a ****load better than them to team cause it's more like "carry pl0x?"

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
TewTew team with me, I want you to carry me k?!

Haha but seriously if I do get to go to this I'll need a partner for doubles. <3

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Sorry mew1000, you need to get a lot better...

Every single time I try to do the Anubis my partner gets double teamed hard and I end up stock tanking. As a Lucario main... this ain't right.

I might team with Bigdaddy again if he's going.

TheMann

Smash Ace
When did this tourney exist!! O.o Well very good chance I will be there. Its 5 mins from my house in Inkster but parties and females take priority over tourneys so hopefully no last min stuff comes up lol. I definitely wanna enter or do friendlies for melee. I forgot how fun it was and wanna get good at it for real this time. Also want to test out my MK in brawl :D

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
but parties and females take priority over tourneys so hopefully no last min stuff comes up lol.
bro chill wit me either that thursday or friday and ill get ya fill of females and parties. there will be no johns. ay seen ya my bro bro since i dropped ya off from cactaurz way back wen

TheMann

Smash Ace
^this was all I read.
Haha well I still need a top tier to play and Snake is too campy/ has no approach. So I was like why not try the toppest top tier lol. I'll ofcourse still play luigi for some match ups XD

bro chill wit me either that thursday or friday and ill get ya fill of females and parties. there will be no johns. ay seen ya my bro bro since i dropped ya off from cactaurz way back wen
Yeah bro that was like a year ago huh. We should definitely chill again. I'm trying to get into melee again too so you could show me some stuff.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Mann why you gotta go MK :(

And I totally forgot to make an AIB listing. It shall be made this evening. I have much to do anyway.

Also..*hype*. Let's get that MI Smash going strong again!

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Haha well I still need a top tier to play and Snake is too campy/ has no approach. So I was like why not try the toppest top tier lol. I'll ofcourse still play luigi for some match ups XD

Yeah bro that was like a year ago huh. We should definitely chill again. I'm trying to get into melee again too so you could show me some stuff.
me vs the mann in hundreds of friendlies in melee and brawl
btw mann wana team or no?

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
Sorry mew1000, you need to get a lot better...

Every single time I try to do the Anubis my partner gets double teamed hard and I end up stock tanking. As a Lucario main... this ain't right.

I might team with Bigdaddy again if he's going.
lets team again MTI, i think we can get top 4 this time.

yes, i'll go to this. MTI and I are gonna do better in doubles this time.

kenny told me he might not go to this, flame idk about but i'll ask him if hes interested in going.

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
Does that mean Kenny and Flame have a ride now? :333
kenny told me he might not go to this, flame idk about but i'll ask him if hes interested in going.

I usually drive them anyway, I'll ask Flame when he gets home if hes interested. The big reason im going to this is cause i want to team with MTI again, I enjoyed teaming with him and think we can do better at this tourney.

Top Bottom