• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown: The Sequel, 10/2/2010, Garden City, MI

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Just... nado and let me combo into it :D

Remember 10% Aura Spheres are needed to break nado, so we could do some really safe pressure stuff on people if I spam 10%>Spheres.

Lucario needs to be the aggro one to work in Doubles. I personally play a very passive aggressive style, so I try to not run into stupid hits.

ROB can also help save me from stupid stuff. Wait, why am I posting this here?

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman

Remember 10% Aura Spheres are needed to break nado, so we could do some really safe pressure stuff on people if I spam 10%>Spheres.

Lucario needs to be the aggro one to work in Doubles. I personally play a very passive aggressive style, so I try to not run into stupid hits.

LMFAO idk man. you should get rid of this stuff for real XD

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace

*Takes notes* lmao

mew1000

Smash Journeyman

That is bad to say here ×_×

fZk

Smash Lord
Haha well I still need a top tier to play and Snake is too campy/ has no approach. So I was like why not try the toppest top tier lol. I'll ofcourse still play luigi for some match ups XD
I wonder for what matchups you'll need luigi....

I'll give that new MK of yours a try.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
hmm seems like i got a game the monday after this so i dunno how this is gonna work out, but i might be able to show up for something. most likely singles if we have early practice, doubles if we have a later one, but i dunno if i'd rather just sleep

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Yeah bro that was like a year ago huh. We should definitely chill again. I'm trying to get into melee again too so you could show me some stuff.
need to pick you up a ride. we be on the east side every wednesday runnin smash. n i be on females during the weekends

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
This needs a BUMP!
also Tech u want me to make the AiB for this or did u make it yet?

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Sparta kick let's team for this. Unless ur gonna be with oblivion.

Accepting all non-ICs/Pika/L_Cancel MMs

Hyyyyypppeeeuuu~

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Sparta kick let's team for this. Unless ur gonna be with oblivion.

Accepting all non-ICs/Pika/L_Cancel MMs

Hyyyyypppeeeuuu~
I'm teaming with Oblivion at this one. Depending on how we do, I may want to team with someone else for the Ludington tourney. xD

Tewx2

Smash Ace
I'm teaming with L at ludington lol. It's probably the only tourny that me and him will team for ever. I can't pass up the opportunity to bring him Dow- get carriesd by him

@Roller, why would I accept MMs for my two worst MUs? That's not a MM it's a donation

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm teaming with L at ludington lol. It's probably the only tourny that me and him will team for ever. I can't pass up the opportunity to bring him Dow- get carriesd by him

@Roller, why would I accept MMs for my two worst MUs? That's not a MM it's a donation
Carry plx????

:p

Also I am bringing my digital camera along so I can just take fin pictures of people / record stuff :D

I want pictures especially from winners of events so they can smile while they hold their monies <3

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Depending on how many people I take with me I may have 2-3 setups for Brawl. I hope there's enough space though. It seemed like a setup wasn't used last time because room wasn't available.

Roller

Smash Legend
It looks like I'll be going to this, but I'll need a ride from AA, willing to pay my part for the gas, and I'm punctual. Anybody have an open spot?

Top Bottom