• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown: The Sequel, 10/2/2010, Garden City, MI

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Is anyone keeping any sort of potential attendance tally for this? I've been planning on going but now there's a Canadian SF tourney on the same day. This is significantly closer to me though so I'd rather go to this if it's going to have a decent turnout.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Is anyone keeping any sort of potential attendance tally for this? I've been planning on going but now there's a Canadian SF tourney on the same day. This is significantly closer to me though so I'd rather go to this if it's going to have a decent turnout.
I'm sure this will have a pretty good turnout.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Brawl Singles estimated turnout is looking in the 30s range.

Melee Singles could be larger than usual if West Michigan and Chicago come to this with 20 something people. I think Melee will see a boost here.

As far as doubles go, not everyone who enters singles does doubles so number change. But we're looking at good size local here. Brawl may hit 40 people if enough hype spreads out but I'm going to say 30s for now. You can always help the turnout by bringing friends with you. We <3 neighbors from the north. ;)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Brawl Singles estimated turnout is looking in the 30s range.
That's good enough for me; I'm so far geographically removed from the main Smash scenes here that I usually drive about 3 hours for tourneys that struggle to break 25 entrants.
Melee Singles could be larger than usual if West Michigan and Chicago come to this with 20 something people. I think Melee will see a boost here.
I'll likely be entering Melee as well actually.

As far as doubles go, not everyone who enters singles does doubles so number change. But we're looking at good size local here. Brawl may hit 40 people if enough hype spreads out but I'm going to say 30s for now. You can always help the turnout by bringing friends with you. We <3 neighbors from the north. ;)
The funny thing is I'll actually be crossing into the USA going North =p, Garden City itself is like due West from where I live right now. None of the local Smashers within 2 hours drive of me play Brawl, but I do have a few Melee friends who I'll talk to.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
well my next game (after tomorrow) is the monday after the tourney so idk if we are going to have pratice on saturday or not. if i do i'll probably only be able to show up for singles. if i can make it in time and stuff and goddy cant come (i dont think he can) you can expect 6th pillar + boxxy ****

earthadept

Smash Lord
lol well even if i dont team with lain having boxxy as a partner would be ****. i'm honored to be considered worthy of you, good sir

What's The Point

Smash Master
Well, he said he would before in Cinci, and I have texted him, but being Lain I have not gotten a response since then. I'm under the assumption he knows we are teaming.

I'm mostly waiting for a smashfest to confirm, because it's relatively pointless to try and get in contact with Lain by phone or internet.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
i can try some of my other chars, but i really dont know how thatll go

i think my best chars would be wario marth and mk for dubs

Boxxy

Smash Lord
I don't use snake sooo 09/early10 DUH

ic so ****

but I really don't know if well have practice on that Saturday cause the game schedual is hella strange... game on the Monday after the practice wtfff

Top Bottom