• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown: The Sequel, 10/2/2010, Garden City, MI

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Once again I would like to stress the importance of bringing a setup.

Also..

HYPE

Oh and is anyone down for a pre tournament Smashfest at my place this week?

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Earlier I said that between the people I'm bringing, I could bring 3 setups. But again... is there going to be space? It really seemed like at the first one we couldn't have used more setups even if we had them.

ZTD | TECHnology

A pizza party would be mad legit. Also Sparta Kick please bring your setups. I know space may be an issue but I think we can pull this off. And it doesn't hurt anyway.

Lol Chichi clever world play but I think West Michigan is bringing people and so is Canada so we should have a few more people. Also my crew will be AT LEAST 4 deep.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Tech, I suggest Friday.

First, the obvious reason of it being the day before the tournament. So people go there and smash the night away then go to the tournament from there.

Second, any other day I won't go because I'm likely driving fZk, Marco, and/or Sumer and I won't make that trip twice in a week. If it's on Friday I assume anyone from EL that is going to the tournament can go to the smashfest.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'd go to a Friday smashfest if somebody is giving rides from AA.

Also, would it be of all at help if I brought a Wii. Cause I have it, but I don't have a TV. And I assume unless I can bring a TV, there wont be enough for it to get used.

But if I wind up going to a smashfest the day before, I'll prob bring it anyway.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
People need to come to this! /hype

If you don't, then you pretty much fail at life and should be ashamed of yourself. /troll

Fl@me

Smash Cadet
i might go but only if i get a good partner for doubles since i need some money who still availaible?

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
im bringin my wii, my melee disc, and my memory card for melee
MAYBE my brawl disc (im gonna be in the melee event)

-PM-

Smash Ace
Okay so i'm confirmed now. Bringing TV, Wii, melee, brawl, data, and a gamecube<3. If people have ride issues i'll be willing to drive for cash. As long as it isn't me driving for an hour then back an hour. Should I bring two tv's? I mean if we have the room I can if not then its not worth it.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
actually, ill be using my wii for melee
and if u guys see me with a wiimote, im using it to navigate through the wii system menu, not to use it to play xD

ZTD | TECHnology

Thanks guys for bringing these setups. The less dependent we are on the HD setups at the venue the better. They only have 2 legitimate HD setups there. But I think we should be fine. I will Looks like we'll have a good amount of setups. I'm sure we can get the venue manager to move the HD TVs for our own.

Top Bottom