• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown: The Sequel, 10/2/2010, Garden City, MI

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
So what do I do guys?

2 Toledo/Brawl friends of mine are having their 21st/20th bday party on the 2nd. It's pretty much a smashfest.

I'm trying to find a way to make both of these work. D:

I should get top 3 and contribute alot for the booze fund...

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So what do I do guys?

2 Toledo/Brawl friends of mine are having their 21st/20th bday party on the 2nd. It's pretty much a smashfest.

I'm trying to find a way to make both of these work. D:

I should get top 3 and contribute alot for the booze fund...
What time does their party start?

-PM-

Smash Ace
So what's going on with that friday smashfest? Is it like in ferndale at techs house or is it near the venue? Me and mew were wondering.

More info Pl0x <3

Tewx2

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure it'll be at techs, I -Believe- we'll be spending the night and then driving to the venue from there. Once again this is just my understanding of the situation

Tigger

Smash Apprentice
I will be bringing a full setup for melee (Gamecube, Melee, Full memorycard, Television). So you can add that to the count.

If anyone wants to team, or do team moneymatches. I'm all over that.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Okay, I'm definitely coming to this. My "Smash bros" in Toledo are renting out a hotel room. I'll just go after the tourney overnight.

Bringing a TV + Brawl/Melee.

:D

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm pretty sure it'll be at techs, I -Believe- we'll be spending the night and then driving to the venue from there. Once again this is just my understanding of the situation
Your interpretation is correct sir however I need to make sure that Friday is okay aka getting my roomates approval. Details will come later this week. I am consideringf host one tomorrow also for the hell of it.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Yo who wants to get in on a kfc 10 piece dinner? They now have 4 pieces 4 free so thats 14 pieces. Who'se getting in on dis?

ZTD | TECHnology

I vote pizza party in the parking lot of Hungry Howie's again. That was mad legit.

L_ how are you getting to the tournament this time?

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I vote pizza party in the parking lot of Hungry Howie's again. That was mad legit.

L_ how are you getting to the tournament this time?
Tbh I think it depends on if Kail and Velynn decide to go. lol

I talked to Kail and he said if they go, I can prob ride with them. xD

And if they decide not to gooo.... idk... xD

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
Endure massive amounts of ****? Like any of you would travel far enough to do so.

If you can assure a decent turn out for melee, we shall attend.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
if i get completely ***** at the tourney, just to let u guys know that this is my first tourney

ZTD | TECHnology

Important!!!

I will be reminding people of these things later on the week however I want to start stressing this now:

1. Call me if you plan on being a little late for an event. Don't expect me to write you in last minute if you don't have the courtesy enough to inform me you'll be late first.

2. I will be getting on people about getting matches done. You guys know I'm a pretty chill T.O and I allow breaks but don't abuse that. I will DQ if you're gone for obscene periods of time. If you want me to call you for your next match leave your number with me or something. I'm not allowing hour long breaks.

3. Brings setups!

4. Bring Wiis if you can.

5. If you have any questions you can call or text me anytime before midnight.

6. Anyone wanna chill after the tournament? :3

Thanks.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Important!!!

I will be reminding people of these things later on the week however I want to start stressing this now:

1. Call me or Ori if you plan on being a little late for an event. Don't expect me to write you in last minute if you don't have the courtesy enough to inform me you'll be late first.

2. I will be getting on people about getting matches done. You guys know I'm a pretty chill T.O and I allow breaks but don't abuse that. I will DQ if you're gone for obscene periods of time. If you want me to call you for your next match leave your number with me or something. I'm not allowing hour long breaks.

3. Brings setups!

4. Bring Wiis if you can.

5. If you have any questions you can call or text me anytime before midnight.

6. Anyone wanna chill after the tournament? :3

Thanks.

Fixed, don't forget I am there to help as much as possible ;D

Boxxy

Smash Lord
looks like I don't have pratice this day. ****

tho I'll have to do dubs with gio or I dont really wanna go. predicting I'll get 9th or worse if I enter singles tho.

dubs...prepare for the **** of 6th pillar + boxxy

ZTD | TECHnology

Indeed.

You are required to use the word **** at least once in all of your posts. Failure to adhere to my **** quota will result in indiscriminate and swift ****.

Top Bottom