• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameTable 6/6 Results

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
faillllll I lost my keys somewhere along the line of going to this tourney and probably will have to use the money I won to get a locksmith to make a new set of keys for my car. If anyone found a set of keys let me know!

Vinnie

Smash Master
I may host another GT tourney over the summer. Knightmare, we should host it together =].

This tourney, although not that big, went well enough. So why not? I'm probably gonna make it saturday, but our crew itself should host it.

TOURNEY HOST POWERS, ACTIVATE!

"Monstars host GameTable!"

What do you think?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
can you update the results with characters please? low tier mainly

ch33s3

Smash Lord
The brackets are being processed at AiB, so you can head over there to see them.

If people let me know who used what characters in low tiers (and the other events) I'll add them. I didn't get to watch as many matches as I would've liked.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
1: anti MK (split) - lol why are you too good
2 boss Luigi (split) - nice seeing you again, you're awesome and funny as always
3: dabuz Olimar - BUZZZZ!!!!
4: NinjaLink - lol too good NL, see you next week, gg in teams but we suck XD
5: Basic Sausage DDD - leooooooooo <3
7: Mintyflesh Marth - you're way too awesome, just stop doing mad random **** and you'll probably be way better than me lol
7: Jash Toon Link - Best Toon Link ever, see NL
9: knightmare Snake/MK - STEVE see you next week :D
9: PGN GW/Peach - ggz in teams, next week me and Kirin are comin for you
13: Hippie Dude - Mad chilll, work on that Marth madu
13: Jtails - gg in teams, next time don't Ftilt explosives o.o
13: x-o - you're an *******, but we did okay in teams
13: lactose Peach - gg in teams, and nice friendlies
17: SSR - wtf I didn't even notice you were here XD
17: Blaze Diddy - DiddyBlaze?!
17: vivathesaturn - nice friendlies and such
17: Kirinblaze Mario - you got jerked, next tourney I'm sure you'll **** much harder
17: eli Wario/Kirby/DK - you don't even play this game but you're amazing
25: vanek DDD/Snake - be there

Ryan K - Ryan you're like the best MK on the island plz take this game seriously lmfao
Mike G - get ***** by losing your keys XD you did mad good. "IS THAT A COFFEE TOFFEE TWISTED FROSTEE??!!" lmfao

Anyone else I missed, my bad remind me lol

Vinnie

Smash Master
I might not make it next week... my mom is being very uncooperative... she even said that if yesterday wasn't under contract and if I wasn't hosting it, she wouldn't have let me go.... ;_;

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Shout out Time

PGN - lol too good. Wouldn't be a tourny without you

Lactose - My partner in crime. We should've deleted the tio file and ran : D

Ch33s3 - haha, scared teh shiz out of me with Mario x_x

Guy I played first low tiers - Krabby doesn't ****, that Krabby was female

2nd guy I played low tiers - haha, great games : D Nice playin ya

Eli - I don't like you ****** my Ness bo D': Great falcon btw ^^

Ness Success - All though I don't know ya, your Ness was full of **** and so was your sweater. I want it

Minty - Mah boi who gave mii my ride back home. Too good xD

Anti - lol You smelt nice

Knightmare - yay, you got mii back on my feet first games I had with ya. Can't wait for your tourny

Hippie dude - F@g, gtfo GameTable. nah jk, but that gun shot scared me, then you get the shield breaker?! GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY This is why I'm going to into law astate and inforce law outside the world. If that gun never poped, the game would've been different (so would my pants) Fun games btw : )

Ninjalink - I didn't talk to you a lot, but I'm gonna kill ya for your N and L necklaces btw.

PD - Haha, great Marf, liked the doubles xDDDDDDDDD

MrBlazer - Fa66ot, use moar high tiers why don't you I thought you were cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Sad I didn't get to see joar textuahs

Cyberman - Haha, too good xD Glad to play you any day mi amagio

Jtails - We never got to play, wtf gay. But nice job placing well on low tiers, way to represent Ness/Lucas =)

Basic - lolololol your too good : P Mk hanging on the ledge like that xD

R3mix - lol Good games back there. Keep up teh Luigi : D

Dabuz - Np, glad to help a fellow small person user : D Just remember to chill with teh hac////ks

Viva - I didn't get to play you, but I heard you threw PG out onto the road, thats awesome

Everybody Else - I LOBE YOU

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Low Tiers:
1: ninjalink- LOL your zelda moves were tight. good **** in winning mangz. ike is too good
2: anti good **** anti. your boozer and his flame haxs were wrecking NL alot of the time XD. and good rep on ness my dude
3: Jtails your mario had to get wrecked =[. gotta teach u some mario moves dude lol

Doubles:
1: Anti & Mike G anti why are u so aggressive? its brawl mangz xD

2: Team Shuffle Im guessing this is boss and logic LOL, luigi and olimar was too broken. boss with the upb " accidently double kill " LMAO boss : " OKAY ILL TAKE THAT LOL"

5: Knightmare & Dabuz ggs. knightmare did all the work jk

9: Hippiedude & Lie good **** man. that zelda and marth team was ****ing sick. sorry for sding and taking alot of dmg so much T.T We didnt even get warm ups against knightmare and dabuz but its w/e johns

13: Team Cheapass lmfao good **** man. close games. we had you on the run XD!! bigm's mk got nothing on my marth xD

Singles:
1: anti MK (split) anti my d00! we didn't get our metrocard MMs =( but nice seeing u there. looked like u came from bball park LOL. i still remember when me and you looked when dabuz was mashing his buttons like a madman LMAO. too priceless.

2 boss Luigi - well, this was a utterly surprise. MD/VA just came up to NY and took our lunch money. what a mother****er. finally my sexy idol, i finally got to meet you, awesome meeting u btw. you are too ****ing hilarious man. your OOS upb on anti was ****ing GODLY ****! but the loss on brinstar was purty gay. if you got anti to 40% u woulda landed a upb and win the game :/

your luigi is beyond words. the mindgames on the jabs is incredible. i thought ur luigi woulda been more fancy but its straight up simple and u take hits like a man. i still remember when u expected me to be a tall white guy LOL. i even remembered when your misfire got stopped by dabuz's pikmin and you looked at me with the :ohwell: face and just ****ing button mash'd for tornado like a beast. too good man. I MUST PLAY YOU IN FRIENDLIES AGAIN. and use moar mario, lol mario boards are pissed now.

3: dabuz Olimar awesome olimar. ggs in doubles/singles. although in singles, I feel I should have win, espically with matchup in my favor and stage as well, and simply because he's olimar and I have good olimar experience. Espically when I saw Boss did like 3-0'd you (i think) he made it look so easy and I had a hard time just approaching -_-. but Ggs man. guess your better player. and dude, don't need to go sulking or anything since u lost to boss or anything, it's just a bad matchup like NL said

4: Ninjahomo you homo ***. lrn2cutYOnails nigguhlol. srsly XD. your too hilarious as usual. i ain't gonna let you hitch hike a ride on my moms car mauha xD and ****ing lol'd at me and jash calling you " JACKIEEEEEE XDDD" and dont cry cuz boss beat you :p jk.

5: Basic Sausage DDD - whata homo. this ****** took my 1.50 IN DIMES and HE KNOCKED ME OUT OF MY TOURNEY. his a real homo :p. LMAO jk, leo is too good. TOO BAD YOU MISSED A GIMP AHAHA XDDD!!

5: Logic Olimar you were beast in doubles nice **** with boss

7: Mintyflesh Marth finally got to meet you. glad i wasnt total asian there LOL. beastly marth man. i was ****** you in doubles in marth ditto until i started losing =[.

7: Jash Toon Link LOL this what made the tourney end so ****ing LOL. Awesome meeting you man, glad you came from md/va to come here. ****ing squidward and Jackie Chan Adventures changed our lives forever man! " JACKIEEEEEE!!" " ONE MORE THINGGG!! " MAGIC MUST DEFEAT MAGIC LOL"

9: Ch33s3 MK/ICs nicely done in the tourney. loved ur shirt btw. u were epixly hilarious lol

9: knightmare Snake/MK good **** in doubles, funny fun in doubles friendlies. epixly hilarious lmfao

9: PGN GW/Peach nice tourney nicely done. good **** in doubles

9: BigM MK/Wolf lol what the **** man? using mk now? u already has wolf. im disappointed in you. fun snake dittos in friendlies. ***** your mk with my marth in doubles :p

13: Hippie Dude- nice **** in the tourney mangz. epixly fun. was aiming for top 8 too but w/e. i love ur hair btw

13: Jtails- nice seeing you dude :D

17: SSR- GGs man. your peach was chill. lol i was happy u changed to luigi in the 2nd game because im very strong in luigi dittos XD! the third game i was on a roll with a strong lead and wii chuk ***** xD

17: vivathesaturn- awesome set dude. you shouldn't have picked GaW so soon, at least waited for blind picks because i was gonna choose luigi/mario but said **** it and went Marth for the adv and 2 stocked you. your DK is beast man. the 3rd game i was losing so badly until I got alot of good hits on you, but I manged to fair>shieldbreaker and saw your shield was half, and that was when that random gunshots, it got you distracted and made you pop up out of your seat slightly and that was when i managed to land a shield breaker and break your shield XD what a epic way to finish the set, but sorry gunshot johns good **** anyways :D

17: Kirinblaze Mario - step it up dude XD lol jk, you had work/no warm up johns. funny **** in friendlies man. we gotta do some team friendlies and test out mario bros. ****in funny **** man. tbh, i wanted to go to this tourney just to see you XD! next time we're ****** low tiers together

25: Arrancar18 Lucario fun **** in doubles
25: remix- fun **** in doubles, gotta teach u some luigi ****

PD - awesome meeting you btw. thanks for marth tips, funny **** in doubles man XD!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'm convinced hippiedude leaves the best shoutouts good ****. lol

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Low Tiers:
1: ninjalink- LOL your zelda moves were tight. good **** in winning mangz. ike is too good
2: anti good **** anti. your boozer and his flame haxs were wrecking NL alot of the time XD. and good rep on ness my dude
3: Jtails your mario had to get wrecked =[. gotta teach u some mario moves dude lol

Doubles:
1: Anti & Mike G anti why are u so aggressive? its brawl mangz xD

2: Team Shuffle Im guessing this is boss and logic LOL, luigi and olimar was too broken. boss with the upb " accidently double kill " LMAO boss : " OKAY ILL TAKE THAT LOL"

5: Knightmare & Dabuz ggs. knightmare did all the work jk

9: Hippiedude & Lie good **** man. that zelda and marth team was ****ing sick. sorry for sding and taking alot of dmg so much T.T We didnt even get warm ups against knightmare and dabuz but its w/e johns

13: Team Cheapass lmfao good **** man. close games. we had you on the run XD!! bigm's mk got nothing on my marth xD

Singles:
1: anti MK (split) anti my d00! we didn't get our metrocard MMs =( but nice seeing u there. looked like u came from bball park LOL. i still remember when me and you looked when dabuz was mashing his buttons like a madman LMAO. too priceless.

2 boss Luigi - well, this was a utterly surprise. MD/VA just came up to NY and took our lunch money. what a mother****er. finally my sexy idol, i finally got to meet you, awesome meeting u btw. you are too ****ing hilarious man. your OOS upb on anti was ****ing GODLY ****! but the loss on brinstar was purty gay. if you got anti to 40% u woulda landed a upb and win the game :/

your luigi is beyond words. the mindgames on the jabs is incredible. i thought ur luigi woulda been more fancy but its straight up simple and u take hits like a man. i still remember when u expected me to be a tall white guy LOL. i even remembered when your misfire got stopped by dabuz's pikmin and you looked at me with the :ohwell: face and just ****ing button mash'd for tornado like a beast. too good man. I MUST PLAY YOU IN FRIENDLIES AGAIN. and use moar mario, lol mario boards are pissed now.

3: dabuz Olimar awesome olimar. ggs in doubles/singles. although in singles, I feel I should have win, espically with matchup in my favor and stage as well, and simply because he's olimar and I have good olimar experience. Espically when I saw Boss did like 3-0'd you (i think) he made it look so easy and I had a hard time just approaching -_-. but Ggs man. guess your better player. and dude, don't need to go sulking or anything since u lost to boss or anything, it's just a bad matchup like NL said

4: Ninjahomo you homo ***. lrn2cutYOnails nigguhlol. srsly XD. your too hilarious as usual. i ain't gonna let you hitch hike a ride on my moms car mauha xD and ****ing lol'd at me and jash calling you " JACKIEEEEEE XDDD" and dont cry cuz boss beat you :p jk.

5: Basic Sausage DDD - whata homo. this ****** took my 1.50 IN DIMES and HE KNOCKED ME OUT OF MY TOURNEY. his a real homo :p. LMAO jk, leo is too good. TOO BAD YOU MISSED A GIMP AHAHA XDDD!!

5: Logic Olimar you were beast in doubles nice **** with boss

7: Mintyflesh Marth finally got to meet you. glad i wasnt total asian there LOL. beastly marth man. i was ****** you in doubles in marth ditto until i started losing =[.

7: Jash Toon Link LOL this what made the tourney end so ****ing LOL. Awesome meeting you man, glad you came from md/va to come here. ****ing squidward and Jackie Chan Adventures changed our lives forever man! " JACKIEEEEEE!!" " ONE MORE THINGGG!! " MAGIC MUST DEFEAT MAGIC LOL"

9: Ch33s3 MK/ICs nicely done in the tourney. loved ur shirt btw. u were epixly hilarious lol

9: knightmare Snake/MK good **** in doubles, funny fun in doubles friendlies. epixly hilarious lmfao

9: PGN GW/Peach nice tourney nicely done. good **** in doubles

9: BigM MK/Wolf lol what the **** man? using mk now? u already has wolf. im disappointed in you. fun snake dittos in friendlies. ***** your mk with my marth in doubles :p

13: Hippie Dude- nice **** in the tourney mangz. epixly fun. was aiming for top 8 too but w/e. i love ur hair btw

13: Jtails- nice seeing you dude :D

17: SSR- GGs man. your peach was chill. lol i was happy u changed to luigi in the 2nd game because im very strong in luigi dittos XD! the third game i was on a roll with a strong lead and wii chuk ***** xD

17: vivathesaturn- awesome set dude. you shouldn't have picked GaW so soon, at least waited for blind picks because i was gonna choose luigi/mario but said **** it and went Marth for the adv and 2 stocked you. your DK is beast man. the 3rd game i was losing so badly until I got alot of good hits on you, but I manged to fair>shieldbreaker and saw your shield was half, and that was when that random gunshots, it got you distracted and made you pop up out of your seat slightly and that was when i managed to land a shield breaker and break your shield XD what a epic way to finish the set, but sorry gunshot johns good **** anyways :D

17: Kirinblaze Mario - step it up dude XD lol jk, you had work/no warm up johns. funny **** in friendlies man. we gotta do some team friendlies and test out mario bros. ****in funny **** man. tbh, i wanted to go to this tourney just to see you XD! next time we're ****** low tiers together

25: Arrancar18 Lucario fun **** in doubles
25: remix- fun **** in doubles, gotta teach u some luigi ****

PD - awesome meeting you btw. thanks for marth tips, funny **** in doubles man XD!!
You know you like that clutch i had on doubles, yeee i had something on your marth son.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Lol best moment of the thing

Me to some1: Yeah boss's luigi is crazy. lots of up-bs. *Up-b sound in the background*
We all start laughing, then a half second later we hear it again O_O.

lmfao

Vinnie

Smash Master
Lol best moment of the thing

Me to some1: Yeah boss's luigi is crazy. lots of up-bs. *Up-b sound in the background*
We all start laughing, then a half second later we hear it again O_O.

lmfao
LMFAO it was me and arrancar

you're talking about won tons and fortune cookies or w/e you talk about

i hear up b in the background

me "--you hear that?"

we all lol

minty's about to start talking again

we hear it again

LOL

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Singles:
1: Anti ( MK )
2: Boss ( Luigi, Mario )
3: Dabuz ( Olimar )

format should be like that cuz the current one is UGLY!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Singles:
1: anti MK (split) stop being so good...>.>...jk...kinda
2 boss Luigi (split) too good....next time i am beating you, even with 65-35...i will find a way...>:l
3: dabuz Olimar scrub
4: NinjaLink what with the fox and G&W, i wanted to fight your diddy, heard it was good
5: Basic Sausage DDD you need to main an oli counter
5: Logic Olimar olimar dittos lol, eyes bled from that
7: Mintyflesh Marth good seeing yah
7: Jash Toon Link that plush is the best thing ive seen at a tourney, by far
9: Ch33s3 MK/ICs no johns xD
9: knightmare Snake/MK thanks for the ride

17: SSR lol, try scaring me with the peach mm, lol xD
17: Blaze Diddy nice seeing you
17: vivathesaturn you are too good for hacking my wii

17: eli Wario/Kirby/DK stop being so rusty D;

boss8

Smash Hero
do you have something against me???

you pretty much ran away the entire time and threw pikmin playing EXTREMELY gay to the MAX!!

then dont even show any respect or honor after even having an amazing set.....regardless....

its ok everyone tries to hard counter me by....

-camping
-timer run out
-gay stage counter picks

i can careless if i won or not.....i was just having fun (hence to why i play luigi he's randomly stupid and i can actually laugh when i get ko's)

its whatever this is brawl...some people go WAYYYY over board i just shrugg and laugh it off....

KnightMare516

Smash Lord

you pretty much ran away the entire time and threw pikmin playing EXTREMELY gay to the MAX!!

then dont even show any respect or honor after even having an amazing set.....regardless....

-camping
-timer run out
-gay stage counter picks

i can careless if i won or not.....i was just having fun (hence to why i play luigi he's randomly stupid and i can actually laugh when i get ko's)

its whatever this is brawl...some people go WAYYYY over board i just shrugg and laugh it off....
good stuff boss, ssr is driving u up this weekend or not no surprises XD call me tho if u are i guess

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

-camping
-timer run out
-gay stage counter picks

its not that i have anything against you, i just get really ****ed when there is money on the line, that is my problem, thats why i have trouble shaking hands after, if i really had a problem with you or wanted to show disrespect i would say something along the lines of you being cheap and i wouldn't of asked you for advice/ tips after, i do respect you, i'm not gonna lie, but i'm also a sore loser

edit: sorry for being such a **** to you, and quite a few people there, sorry, especially after i lost...that was a little too much the way i acted

boss8

Smash Hero
its straight but im just saying be careful you dont want to piss off the wrong person >_>

i mean i get mad to....but losing only makes me want to win more.....being mad doesnt really help the situation IMO

but hey its whatevs see yall next time...

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Wut Boss said

If you don't shake hands with me, you'll be shaking hands with something else after the tourny, wink wink
*looks at Lactose*

All is good : D

Niko_K

Smash Master
It's ADD medication and is used to heighten concentration and cognitive ability. I have ADD so my doctor hands it to me for free.

Top Bottom