• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Games You Think Nobody Else Has Played But You....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Played all of those, rhan.

****, I read through the thread to make sure none of mine had not been done; ends up only one of them hasn't been said, Gotcha Force.
I'm one of the 10 people in america who has Gotcha Force, one of the most awesomely underrated games ever. D:
nope, already beat you there :3
Gotcha Force is awesome though. Cyber hero was the ****.

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
This thread is amazing.
Quest 64 and Silicon valley were both rentals for me... but I loved them so much.
I beat Adventure Quest. It took a +84 Immensely Shiney Greataxe of Unfathomable Holiness and learning how to cast Tumor XXI.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
I'm proven right that no one else has played God of Thunder.
/FAILDOZER IMMINENT/

We're talking God of Thunder by Adept Software, right? This game is the reason I own a flash drive. Best abandonware ever. Some of the best puzzles in a 2d platformer I've seen as well.

Also, I'm probably the only person here who has ever played One Must Fall, HW: Stunt Track Driver, or LEGO Island.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
/FAILDOZER IMMINENT/

We're talking God of Thunder by Adept Software, right? This game is the reason I own a flash drive. Best abandonware ever. Some of the best puzzles in a 2d platformer I've seen as well.
Awesome! Yep, I think that's the one.

Arrian

Smash Rookie
Freespace 2... well, I know others play FS2, but not nearly enough do.
Urban Assault, on the other hand, I doubt anyone else on this site has played. <_<
I played Urban Assault and I loved every minute of it. Intriguing concept, somewhat poor execution, and dang, if that game wasn't near impossible at times. I beat it, though, and now it's abandonware and hosted on the-underdogs.info.

I have never ever heard of a game being recalled before, but Urban Assault was. I play it from the abandonware now.

I'm willing to bet nobody has ever heard of the Geneforge, Exile, or Avernum series from Jeff Vogel, but if you're into old-school RPG's with a compelling plot but low-tech graphics, that's where to go.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Mischief Makers - I bet nobody's played that!

If you have, post the ending here. :)

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Mischief Makers - I bet nobody's played that!

If you have, post the ending here. :)
Marina beats the Emperor and the Beastors( I think that's how they're called, don't remember.) then the little girl becomes queen, and Marina and the Professor leave the planet. I haven't played that game in years.

M.K

Level 55
/FAILDOZER IMMINENT/

Also, I'm probably the only person here who has ever played One Must Fall, HW: Stunt Track Driver, or LEGO Island.
Uh-ok, fail alert! I've played HW: Stunt Track Driver AND the sequel!

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
haha I own glover, I don't care for it much. threads of fate for ps1(great game imo), ardy light foot for the snes

D

Deleted member

Communist Mutants From Space for Atari 2600
Power Drome for PS2
John Madden Football 1985 for NES
Awesome Possum Kicks Dr. Machinos Butt for (i think) SNES
Milon's Secret Castle for NES (I have it on VC)
Toy Story 2 for PS1
NFL Quarterback Club 2002 for PS2

Its The Jinks

Smash Cadet
marvel nemesis rise of the imperfects, i thought it was raw till i saw how repetive the fighting styles are.. what a waste :p

PD4FR

Smash Ace
To WGWolverine: I have NEVER heard of a Michael Jackson game:laugh:

I've also played glover:)

LOL, who else has played Big Nose The Caveman.:chuckle:

hectichobo

Smash Ace
I know you have some of these games. I'm going to list some of the ones I have played:

-Chameleon Twist
-Iggy's Reckin Balls
-Glover

So....what do YOU think no one else has played but you?
I loved Glover. Great game. Anyway,
-Jeporady -NES
-Michael Jackson's Moonwalker -Sega Saturn EDIT: Holy crap... someone has played it. o_o
-Hello Kitty Roller Rescue -PS2? (Actually a fun game... >_>)
-Boom Blox -Wii (Awesome game, highly addicting...)
-War Of The Monsters -PS2 (One of the funnest games I have ever played)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I bet no one here has played Piglet's Big Game for the Gamecube. I'm scarred for life...those cursed Heffalumps and Woozles...

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
I was going to say Lode Runner but I looked it up on Wikipedia and ... wow tons of remakes. So most likely many people have played one of the versions. But most likely no one played the original.

RoboticOperatingBuddy

Smash Rookie
There was a Mr. Pibb DOS fps game I played once.

"In the 1990s, the marketers of Mr. PiBB distributed a video game. It featured a cartoon man similar to the cartoon used on the original Mr. PiBB can, whose mission was to escape from a school inhabited by zombies. He defeated the zombies by burping at them and he could increase his burp capacity by drinking Mr. PiBB. This video game was played through MS-DOS on a PC, and was distributed in floppy disk format (3.5" diskette)".

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
How many people besides me can say they've played and beat Bugs Bunny: Crazy Castle for the Game Boy?

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
I know you have some of these games. I'm going to list some of the ones I have played:

-Chameleon Twist
-Iggy's Reckin Balls
-Glover

So....what do YOU think no one else has played but you?
I loved Chameleon Twist..

Also,Flying Dragon(Great 64 fighter) and SnowBoard Kids 2(one of my favorite racers of all time <3):laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom