• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Games You Think Nobody Else Has Played But You....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Disgaea, FlatOut, StarOcean 2 and 3, Meteos, LostMagic (bad game), Episode I: Racer (awesome game), EverGrace (terrible), Intelligent Cube, Vigilante, Bushido Blade (dear lord...), Puyo Puyo, SBK 1 (the DS version stinks), Robotech: Battlecry (yay!), R: Racing Evolution---played em' all.

Has anyone played any of the Shin Megami Tensei games? Anyone? ...I feel so alone.

UberBlackCleric

Smash Cadet
Contact for the DS. Man that game had alot of crap in it(collectible crap, not like, bad crap, the game was awesome)

antimatter

Smash Lord
Disgaea, FlatOut, StarOcean 2 and 3, Meteos, LostMagic (bad game), Episode I: Racer (awesome game), EverGrace (terrible), Intelligent Cube, Vigilante, Bushido Blade (dear lord...), Puyo Puyo, SBK 1 (the DS version stinks), Robotech: Battlecry (yay!), R: Racing Evolution---played em' all.

Has anyone played any of the Shin Megami Tensei games? Anyone? ...I feel so alone.
I didn't think it was bad so much as mediocre. The rune system was something quite unexpected that I enjoyed and thought added to the experience.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I didn't think it was bad so much as mediocre. The rune system was something quite unexpected that I enjoyed and thought added to the experience.
Well, the mechanics were fine, but the thing just wasn't very well balanced or involving. About halfway through I just quit because I wasn't motivated at all.

Also it was really freaking hard to do some of the levels within the time limit. Maybe I'm just bitter because I bought it at $30, when it's really only worth, like, $10. "Mediocre" is a good descriptor, I think.

I feel sort of the same about Contact. It was okay, but the combat got so boring that I never finished it.

UberBlackCleric

Smash Cadet
Well, Contact is really more of a story driven game rather than a combat driven game. Usually I wont play a game like this on a home console but with handhelds its fine cus I only play it in short bursts.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Freespace 2... well, I know others play FS2, but not nearly enough do.
Urban Assault, on the other hand, I doubt anyone else on this site has played. <_<

ThreeX

Smash Lord
to chief mendez - indigo prophecy was so pimp.. :]

but, here's two games i can think of right now :X

-solstice for NES [what a sick game.. loved it as a kid]
-equinox for snes [sequal to solstice]
-blastcorps for n64 [AMAZING, once again.. loved it growing up.. hah]

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
to chief mendez - indigo prophecy was so pimp.. :]

but, here's two games i can think of right now :X

-solstice for NES [what a sick game.. loved it as a kid]
-equinox for snes [sequal to solstice]
-blastcorps for n64 [AMAZING, once again.. loved it growing up.. hah]
OMG Someone else has heard of played Indigo Prophecy. Gentlemen, I believe I have just soiled myself.

...But hey, did you ever play the AO version?

Anyways, I've briefly played Equinox, but never heard of Solstice. Blast Corps, however, is in my opinion the best videogame Rare ever produced. Well, maybe Viva Pinata ties with it.

Weed

Smash Lord
Izuna

i doubt anyone else has it
its like pokemon mystery dungeon but alot harder and with a female ninja

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Another game I doubt anybody anyone else has played is Jurassic Park for the SNES, this game I played when I was little. It was an overhead action game with some shooting elements thrown in. I remember hating how the dinosaurs would chase and roar at you if you came near. The worse part was that there was no save points, so I wasn't ever able to be it.
Well, I've played it for Sega Genesis, but from the way you described the dinosaurs, I don't think they're the same. Anyways, I doubt anyone's played Jurassic Park for Genesis.

Star Wars Episode 1: Racer
Episode I: Racer
Oh my god! That game is so epic! Almost definitely the best racing game I've ever played. I'm not generally a huge fan of racing games, but...wow, that game was awesome.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
FirustheHedgehog said:
Oh my god! That game is so epic! Almost definitely the best racing game I've ever played. I'm not generally a huge fan of racing games, but...wow, that game was awesome.
Speaking of racing games: has anyone here played San Francisco Rush 2049? That right there is the best racing game of all time--retractable wings on rocket-powered stunt cars? HECK YES.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Izuna

i doubt anyone else has it
its like pokemon mystery dungeon but alot harder and with a female ninja
I havent played it but it was on the back of a Nintendo Power issue (its a girl with pink hair).

Games I think no ones played.....Mario's Time Machine, Brute Force are ones that pop up but I know there's a lot more.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I know you have some of these games. I'm going to list some of the ones I have played:

-Chameleon Twist
-Iggy's Reckin Balls
-Glover

So....what do YOU think no one else has played but you?
Played all three. Love all three.

Seconded.

Anyone ever play these?
- Skullmonkeys
- Jumping Flash
- Heart of Darkness
- Quest 64
- S.C.A.R.S.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Brute Force is a terrible, terrible game.

Spire III: of those, I've played Jumping Flah (<3), Heart of Darkness, and Quest 64 (also <3). I've heard of Skullmonkeys, though.

Alright, how bout' these gems? -- I-Ninja, Billy Hatcher & The Giant Egg, Pac-Man Vs., Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, Rygar: The Legendary Adventure, Otogi: Myth of Demons, Shining Force, Pulseman, Alien Soldier.

Spire

III
BRoomer

Spire III: of those, I've played Jumping Flah (<3), Heart of Darkness, and Quest 64 (also <3). I've heard of Skullmonkeys, though.

Alright, how bout' these gems? -- I-Ninja, Billy Hatcher & The Giant Egg, Pac-Man Vs., Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, Rygar: The Legendary Adventure, Otogi: Myth of Demons, Shining Force, Pulseman, Alien Soldier.
To this day, I hail Metal Arms as one of the best games I've ever played. I'm really wanting a sequel.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
OMG Someone else has heard of played Indigo Prophecy. Gentlemen, I believe I have just soiled myself.

...But hey, did you ever play the AO version?

Anyways, I've briefly played Equinox, but never heard of Solstice. Blast Corps, however, is in my opinion the best videogame Rare ever produced. Well, maybe Viva Pinata ties with it.
yup, your amazing.. loll.

i never got into indigo, i just played a demo, but it was pretty sick :D all the different outcomes.. amazing.

but also, BLAST CORPS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS too good... far too good of a game, i demand a remake/sequal for wii, so i can actually put my wii to use, **** brawl >.>'

edit: just read the above post... QUEST 64 even though it was like an... eeeh RPG, it was so sick like the first time I played it :O i remember getting it for my birthday and getting all excited cause i loved the character designs.. XD good sheet.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Speaking of racing games: has anyone here played San Francisco Rush 2049? That right there is the best racing game of all time--retractable wings on rocket-powered stunt cars? HECK YES.
I have that game. It`s quite fun.

I also really liked Star Wars Ep. 1 Pod Racer. It was just as fun to wipe out crazily as it was to actually race. XD

M.K

Level 55

I-Ninja is a GREAT game (WHY did I sell it?!)
Billy Hatcher is a meh game with good-ish graphics
LOL @ Pac Man Vs.!

I

Spire

III
BRoomer
I liked San Francisco Rush and Rush 2: Extreme Racing USA so much better. There was one stage in San Francisco Rush where if you're going fast enough, you can fly off of a ramp onto some strange floating construction platforms that continue to go up and up and up, until it finally drops you a hundred or so feet back to the street. Really hard to pull off, but my memory of that very part of the stage has stuck with me for years as one of my all-time favorite video game memories. No idea why, it just has.

Rush 2 advertised Mountain Dew everywhere, which added to its awesomeness.

Anyways, here are a few others:

- Tomba
- Aerofighters Assault
- Chopper Attack
- Buck Bumble
- Dark Rift
- Dual Heroes
- Milo's Astro Lanes
- Starshot: Space Circus Fever

And just for kicks:

- Treasure Mountain

Also, anyone remember Rocket: Robot on Wheels, and Tonic Trouble?

UberBlackCleric

Smash Cadet
- Buck Bumble
**** YEAH, BUCK BUMBLE!!! I was actually just talking about that game to one of my friends the other day. That game was awesome(just because of the kick *** opening song)

Also, Space Station Silicon Valley. Anyone play it? Anyone else think it was amazing?

Spire

III
BRoomer
**** YEAH, BUCK BUMBLE!!! I was actually just talking about that game to one of my friends the other day. That game was awesome(just because of the kick *** opening song)

Also, Space Station Silicon Valley. Anyone play it? Anyone else think it was amazing?
THE ONE game I had in mind and forgot to post! Silicon Valley is in my hall of fame games. I loved it like a microchip loves to take over animals.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I played it a few weeks ago, after I noticed that it was downloadable from the XBox originals thing.

I loved it, until the last 1/3 or 1/4 of the game where the plot just completely went to ****.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman

Shining Force is a popular game on the Virtual Concole, but I also have it on the original Genesis/MegaDrive. Although SFII was infinitely better.

Wow I have so many old games on the genesis that none are coming to mind... how about:

Gauntlet IV
The Punisher
...can't remember any others :confused:

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
I liked San Francisco Rush and Rush 2: Extreme Racing USA so much better. There was one stage in San Francisco Rush where if you're going fast enough, you can fly off of a ramp onto some strange floating construction platforms that continue to go up and up and up, until it finally drops you a hundred or so feet back to the street. Really hard to pull off, but my memory of that very part of the stage has stuck with me for years as one of my all-time favorite video game memories. No idea why, it just has.

Rush 2 advertised Mountain Dew everywhere, which added to its awesomeness.
Wow, I never got that secret before. But that`s what I liked about the Rush series. There were so many secret paths and such to take, which made the races diverse and fun.

M.K

Level 55
Oh....my....god. I remember playing Milo's Astro Lanes, but I had no idea what it was until I looked it up....and I remember it SOOOO vividly!

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Spire III said:
- Tomba
- Aerofighters Assault
- Chopper Attack
- Buck Bumble
- Dark Rift
- Dual Heroes
- Milo's Astro Lanes
- Starshot: Space Circus Fever

And just for kicks:

- Treasure Mountain

Also, anyone remember Rocket: Robot on Wheels, and Tonic Trouble?
...Okay, I've got Tomba (the sequels too), Aerofighters, Buck Bumble, Dark Rift, and Rocket: Robot on Wheels. The others I've never heard of.

Tomba makes me think of the Blinx games, what with the pig and all. How about it? Anyone played Blinx?

Mediocre said:
I loved it, until the last 1/3 or 1/4 of the game where the plot just completely went to ****.
Well...I was okay with the crazy aztec cult, but yeah, when that energy-cyborg from the future comes out of nowhere...eh, it would've been better in two parts.

I usually just spend time hanging out in Lucas' room playing guitar and getting so drunk I kill myself. :bee:

NOW THEN!

-Tobal No.1 and/or Tobal No.2
-Snatchers
-Card Fighters Clash
-Burning Rangers
-Virtual On and/or Virtual On: Marz
-Ehrgeiz

IronSquirrel891

Smash Apprentice
Brave Fencer Musashi.
that game was the ****.

em.
Wild 9

Xenosaga, (not unknown,, definately, I just feel so alone with my love for it, haha)

ravenhats

Smash Cadet
Let see if any one actually has played some of these genesis games I loved them

High Sea's havoc
Rocket Knight adventures
Gun star heroes
Pacman 2 (aka one of the strangest games of all time)
Earth Worm Jim 1 and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom