• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamers Meetup - UGS loses in teams and Armada drops 3 games to Leffen ;)

leffen

Smash Champion
Teams

1. Leffen + Fuzzyness
2. Armada + Aniolas (lost WFs 4-2, GFs 4-1, won first set in GFs)
3. Ivp + Pep (Lost to L+F och UGS)
4. Android + Calle W
5. Paju + NamiNami
5. Radde+ Hack
7. Dev + Kuja
7. VJ + AJP
(not sure about the rest..)

Singles

1: Armada
2: Leffen (Lost 4-2 GFs, 4-1 WFs)
3: Fuzzyness
4: Hack
5: Android
5: IVP
7: Pepito
7: Mayhem
9: Beat
9: CW
9: Paju
9: Aniolas
13: Kuja
13: Jadde
13: NamiNami
13: Zoler
17: Widde
17: MasterKai
17: Radde
17: VJ
17: O
17: Aske
17: Dev
17: Ying
25: Echoist (DQ)
25: H15
25: AJP
25: TheBose
25: RTpmwe
25: Q
25: Fidde
25: Lamp

Pepito got lost first round because he wasn't present at the time

Almost everything was recording (we had 3 different tvs) :D

Shoutouts

@Naminami - How do you want to upload the matches? Could you let AJP upload them to his channel? :)
@Fuzzyness - First time teaming ever and we're already the best team in europe. ****!

Paju

Smash Journeyman
Ajp told me that he doesn't have time to upload videos, already asked him. And however Paju has got the most hyped matches. We upload our videos 1 set / video. Basically I only have the early bracket sets, trying to upload them tomorrow on my channel (vatipaa). Paju uploads the rest on his channel (aikaparadoksi). He will make the video thread as well. - NamiNami

:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Why does Leffen take games with PAL Fox, but Mango got 3-0'd with broken Fox? :awesome:

Wake

Smash Master
Oh wow. This might just be me not knowing the European scene well enough, but how long has it been since UGS lost a tournament? Good job.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Wow you win some, you lose some. Team UGS still ***** though no matter what.

Van.

Smash Ace
Why does Leffen take games with PAL Fox, but Mango got 3-0'd with broken Fox? :awesome:
Better Question: why does leffen take games off the best player in the world with PAL fox, and lose 2-0 to the americans fifth best sheik with broken fox? :awesome:

Beat!

Smash Master
I am of the opinion that we should not start another flame war in this thread. Just sayin'.

Fun tourney, getting all my bracket matches recorded ftw.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Why are people losing to Fuzzy, he is garbage and placed 3rd at the last tournament we had (playing seriously) in the UK and I destroyed him in tournament....step it up, he is absolute garbage!

<3 Fuzzyness & Good shiz :)

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
Although it says almost everything was recorded in the first post somehow I still have hours of footage of some random people playing Doctor Mario dittos and stuff at stages like Brinstar Depths when the tournament was still running. Paju said he had the same recorded with his card -_- At least I told you which tvs have recording but seems like other people didn't know it / bother playing on them.

Too bad I have some random audio issues (I'm gonna throw away the cable I used...). I also recorded in lower resolution to save hard disk space but it wasn't needed. I would love to upload my videos in the best quality I can but it takes so long since my laptop isn't as powerful as e.g AJP's CPU. Besides that neither have I that much time to spend with videos. Fortunately Paju got the most important sets and he's uploading them at a very nice rate.

@ Beat! I was wondering who is that Green Marth playing many sets in a row but since it ended up playing Android's Sheik and I was watching that live I found out it's you. Trying to upload as much of them as I can.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Fuzzyness lost to Leffen and Leffen. =( That sucks, no shot at AR

leffen

Smash Champion
Thanks guys! :)

Removed the big size on the teams results. Even though Armada was okay with it its still horribly unprofessional.

@Van/Teh Icy: Its common knowledge in europe that I'm a very inconsistent player =/ Playing Fox and switching mains so often certainly doesn't help either...but I feel like my consistency is getting much better after learning much from Apex and from playing/watching/talking to Armada... (since he is without a doubt, the most consistent player atm)

bordslampa

Smash Rookie
Although it says almost everything was recorded in the first post somehow I still have hours of footage of some random people playing Doctor Mario dittos and stuff at stages like Brinstar Depths when the tournament was still running. Paju said he had the same recorded with his card -_- At least I told you which tvs have recording but seems like other people didn't know it / bother playing on them.

Too bad I have some random audio issues (I'm gonna throw away the cable I used...). I also recorded in lower resolution to save hard disk space but it wasn't needed. I would love to upload my videos in the best quality I can but it takes so long since my laptop isn't as powerful as e.g AJP's CPU. Besides that neither have I that much time to spend with videos. Fortunately Paju got the most important sets and he's uploading them at a very nice rate.

@ Beat! I was wondering who is that Green Marth playing many sets in a row but since it ended up playing Android's Sheik and I was watching that live I found out it's you. Trying to upload as much of them as I can.
I think my(lamp) sets vs Calle W and Zoler in Winner resp looser brackets got recorded. I was the red GaW.

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
I think my(lamp) sets vs Calle W and Zoler in Winner resp looser brackets got recorded. I was the red GaW.
Yeah I do have them, I'll see when I have time to upload them. Check the video thread for updates. I guess Paju has a lot of your Pool sets.

Speaking of pools Pool 5 was at my recording tvs on the first day so I'll eventually get to them once all the bracket has been uploaded.

Paju

Smash Journeyman
was my set against hack recorded?

and ivp?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV3O3k3rN4w Fuzzyness vs IVP

I only have the last 1/4 stock of the last match of you vs hack set. After the Hack vs Android set something happened and my computer recorded only audio (and green picture). I guess someone accidentally took off the (yellow) imagewire or something. So sorry, you vs Hack didn't get recorded. Im still happy that I noticed it before the singles and doubles finals were played... (That was also the reason why I was doublechecking my computer all the time after it happened.)

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
NamiNami, was my set vs Masterkai not recorded? Or have you just not uploaded it yet? =p
Oh sorry, I had that video edited long ago but somehow I've skipped uploading it.

I'll upload it soon. That was a nice set btw.

mayhem_

Smash Cadet
Yo! I wasn't in a very good mood before the tournament, because first I had to sleep in different place than the other players from Finland and when I get to the tournament scene I see like 6 tvs >_> But luckily it went well after all. Good tournament all in all :)

Armada: Congratulations for winning once again :D You were the only one that I played against who I felt I had no chance against. Against everyone else I had some control, but even when I was pressuring you I felt like I am in a bad situation :D

Leffen: Well played! :) Too bad we didn't play any friendlies :/ I inform you guys if there is any tournaments in Finland.

Fuzzy: Nice falco! I didn't even know you used falco I was waiting for either fox dittos or CF :p First match was total ****, but the others were quite even, have to work on my marth+FD a little more :D Good games looking forward to get to play you again :)

Hack: You are insane with every character :D Fun friendlies the first day and bracket matches were pretty even too even though you 3-0'd me :)

Aniolas: Good games :) I think this was the first time I won against you and we have faced like every single time I have been in swedish tournaments :D

Kuja: You gave me a run for my money in our bracket matches :) I was quite confident after we had played in pools that I would get a easy way forward, but you stepped it up and it could have easily been 3-0 other way around :) You had some interesting ways to edgeguard and recover which took me off guard couple of times.

MasterKai: Thank you for teaming :) I think our team synergy wasn't quite there, but all in all we played well not many huge blunders :)

Radde: Thanks for housing us! Too bad you were sick I hoped you would do well :/

Andreas?(Radde's friend :D): Thank you for housing and putting up that wifi :) I hope you understood why I went to Radde's place the next day, I just didn't want to be seperate from other finnish players :)

Dev: No friendlies this time :( You were beasting in our teams bracket matches :D Very nice fox I like your playstyle! :)

Aske: I think you had quite unique way of playing falco. I can't really say what was good or what was bad about it, but it was new for me that's for sure :D So many times I was sure you would do something and then there comes something absolutely opposite :p

I am probably going to take a break from out of state tournaments so hopefully I see you guys in some finnish tournament! :)

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Fuzzy like I told you at the tourney your Falco was mad sexy.

@Beat something weird happened with the video. When I view it on Vdub it has nothing cut at the end

Top Bottom