• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamers Meetup - UGS loses in teams and Armada drops 3 games to Leffen ;)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I'd make a thread in Melee Discussion at the very least

Probably make a youtube video where I edit out every time he hits me so its just me hitting him over and over.

Yeah, that'd be good.

I'd also stop playing for a few months just to bask in my own greatness. Cause I know the next time I sit down to play there is no chance in hell I'll be playing that well again lol.

leffen

Smash Champion
Loooooool

I actually had full results (all who lost to who etc) in the swedish thread, but when I was translating I was like LOL *** DIS, and just translated the ones that made the title make sense xD

@Jos FM: Considering how android has been playing since he was 10 or smth, and that he has been top ~10 range in sweden for maybe 2½ years now I wouldn't really call it improving "fast" ;)

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
I thought I made a post already but Beat your set vs MasterKai is now reuploaded. I actually re-encoded the video as well with possibly my best settings so the quality should be good. Too bad the audio got screwed up during recording. Like I said before I threw the cable away

The video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwgQzlAJRA0

Wake

Smash Master
I feel like anyone who thought Leffen was overrated may have been taking his comments on smashboards to heart too much. His style, especially against Peach, is scary to me. :dizzy:

Top Bottom