• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

xblade724

Smash Rookie
I've never seen snow this thick before, it's like a fake xmas movie. Christmas break was 65 degrees and spring break it's snowing. bipolar weather.

Silver_Shot

Smash Apprentice
So the tourney is not on Friday??????

EDIT: If the tourney is not on Friday I can't make it, Also it's Mega_$m@sh Using my friends account lolz

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
It's been on Thursdays for the past year, and it's become our tradition. We discussed moving the weeklies to Friday/Saturday about a month ago but it turned out that if we moved it, then we'd lose some of the regulars that carved out the tradition due to work.
I understand the "tradition", but couldn't you guys have put this on a Friday before the "tradition" started - I mean Friday is the end of "most" (I use that term loosely) School/Work weeks which would fit "most" schedules much better - IMO

zCasanova

Smash Lord
That's why we busted out balls finding a venue for bi-weekly tournaments.

We've already weighed the pros and cons—things just work out better the way they are now.

@Mega--

I can pick you up on Thursday if you're not too far from Adam's house. It seems like I remember you saying you're nine minutes away?

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
That's why we busted out balls finding a venue for bi-weekly tournaments.

We've already weighed the pros and cons—things just work out better the way they are now.

@Mega--

I can pick you up on Thursday if you're not too far from Adam's house. It seems like I remember you saying you're nine minutes away?
Ok, now your doing a good deed for the community lolz - Let me find out if I can go then we can work that out!
I do live 9mins away from Adam

Good Shot Dev!!! :bee:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Ay, i may need a ride Dev, if you don't mind. its close to Adam's as u kno. Im off but its take Marlene and leave early, or get a ride.

Lareit

Smash Ace
Devin, u kno im a poor black man and im the first exit North of Adam's on 77...
devin comes the opposite way. Get brandon to pick you up on the way.

Mega Smash. 9mins is pretty **** far if you're in rock hill. Detail your exact address .

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
Ugh... Terrible night... Ended up taking a nap at 3 PM yesterday, only to be woken up by my roommate 6.5 hours later with a fever. I just woke up and I'm feeling a bit better but not 100%. Hopefully, I'll be better by Thursday. Otherwise, I may not show up. Sorry guys.

And with that, I'm gonna get more rest...

Edit: Joe: Sorry I didn't reply to your IMs yesterday. Unfortunately, I wouldn't have a ride back if you decide to stay so I may have to talk my brother into taking me on Saturday. If he says no, then coming on Saturday may also be a problem. x_x

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry, I cant go any way, But Adam lives in Cowan Homes I know that....lolz hehe! Trithfully I dont actually live THAT far away even for Rock Hill, Maybe you can help me out next week Dev.....thx for the concern - I got gas moneyz for you too when you do get me!!!! FYI

EDIT: 1773 Cedar Post Lane APt G - Mapquest that!

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
Devin, u kno im a poor black man and im the first exit North of Adam's on 77...
And your not that poor JMan - it your spending money on tournaments........>_> lolz - I live South of Adam or at least I should..., so if he does come the opposite way then he drives right by me "most likely"

Oops DOUDLE POSTAGE

zCasanova

Smash Lord
K, if anything changes, let me know and I'll stop by and pick you up.

Edit:

Just checked your address, I can totally pick you up for these. Looks like it's actually less than nine minutes.

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
K, if anything changes, let me know and I'll stop by and pick you up.

Edit:

Just checked your address, I can totally pick you up for these. Looks like it's actually less than nine minutes.
Dude, you are the MAN!!! - no homo, I knew this would work out for me thank the lawd lolz :bee:.

EDIT: Hopefully next week Cuz I want to take some of you guys money lolz BTW call me DJ that's my real name since I know all of you guys, I want to feel like I'm part of the crew......Unlike kack - I try to jump on my school work faster - I have Smash club today so I'll be getting in good practice!!

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
I'm feeling perfect now, as if I wasn't even sick in the first place. I also figured out that me getting sick came from the cafeteria breakfast I ate yesterday. The way I figured it out... My suitemate came back from breakfast this morning saying the bacon, which I ate plenty of yesterday, tasted funny. Now, he's in bed, sick with the same problems I had yesterday and I'm gonna get a lecture about not warning him when he feels better. Go me.....

Anyways, it looks like Drew and I will be able to come tomorrow.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
YEAS!

So... i've got that RE5 demo to try. If it wows me, may get it.

Since no one will get it for ps3 and i can't co op...
Actually mah boi, I may be getting it. Not sure though, I played the demo and I wish they would've added alittle more for me to get a definate yes or no.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'm feeling perfect now, as if I wasn't even sick in the first place. I also figured out that me getting sick came from the cafeteria breakfast I ate yesterday. The way I figured it out... My suitemate came back from breakfast this morning saying the bacon, which I ate plenty of yesterday, tasted funny. Now, he's in bed, sick with the same problems I had yesterday and I'm gonna get a lecture about not warning him when he feels better. Go me.....

Anyways, it looks like Drew and I will be able to come tomorrow.
Lol never eat the cafeteria food, I usually bring homade stuff

EDIT: and I'll maybe be coming tommorow, but I may be getting grounded D: I did something, but I'll only get grounded if my mom sees it, my dad never really cares. And I also won't be able to come if my dad isn't off

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I did something, but I'll only get grounded if my mom sees it, my dad never really cares. And I also won't be able to come if my dad isn't off
How many times do I have to tell you to stop making youtube videos of you imitating Obama?

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
iM game whenever Crio. Text, call, or come up

The demo rox my sox, but RE4 Wiimote has spoiled me. Its intuitiveness/responsive precision was the ultimate, especially with fast enemies and thrown weaponry like 4/5 both have

Top Bottom