• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Like last time, we threw matches to leave. its just terrible.

In brawl+, i made like.... top 15 i think. in brawl, i threw it to be top 15 (i did legit lose to stingers, he's a beast ROB, lol)
/Dubz? Crio and i threw the first set and just left
That's a terrible waste of money >_<"

Anyway, I'm going to have dinner *gasp*, yes dinner, with Dylan on Tuesday, so I'll talk to him about the Brawl stuff—see where we can meet each other halfway.

Lareit

Smash Ace
That's a terrible waste of money >_<"

Anyway, I'm going to have dinner *gasp*, yes dinner, with Dylan on Tuesday, so I'll talk to him about the Brawl stuff—see where we can meet each other halfway.
You should take one of billy's friends along as a peace offering.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
*I HAVE TEH MONIEZ!!!"

And it was 11 bucks. I know my Sonic can't beat PP and Brawl+ Sonic is retardedly nerfed, so my C Falc was 3 times better.

Played a couple good new ppl, all i wanted tbh

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
I personally enjoyed the Billfest. Being cramped in that tiny apartment was a bit too much but at least I got to try out Brawl+ and meet some of the NC guys. I wish I could have stayed for Brawl but Corey had to work in the morning and I had to head to work at noon so 4am would not have worked out for us.

I don't feel bad, though. I, too, accomplished all of my goals: Meet some of the NC guys, try out Brawl+, and win at least one Melee friendly match with Pichu.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I got pervaded by the smell of urine. Lost 16 bucks. Lost in Melee to Dark Hart (which I deserved for mediocrity). And I played sourly at every event because I was nauseous and dizzy the whole time I was there.

And then I vomited in my car on the drive home. It was pretty intense.

And now I have a biochemically engineered supervirus that is trying to kill me.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yea, it was pretty epic...

"I think im gonna be sick"
*Pulls over abruptly*
*CHUUUUUUUNKS"
"Oh god"
*opens door and creates an oil slick*

ALL the while, im in the passenger like "wtf" xD

"I will miss those...(vomit) conversations"

Lareit

Smash Ace
I got pervaded by the smell of urine. Lost 16 bucks. Lost in Melee to Dark Hart (which I deserved for mediocrity). And I played sourly at every event because I was nauseous and dizzy the whole time I was there.

And then I vomited in my car on the drive home. It was pretty intense.

And now I have a biochemically engineered supervirus that is trying to kill me.
It's the brolove virus. If you don't bro love, it kills.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
:
Brandon,

I thought about it, and I'm banning you from my store.

You are not a friend if you would break my rules like so to destroy the only thing I have going in my life, my business. I can't prove it except for the last time you were here when I was auditing the drawer for the Brawl tournament that I was missing 2 door fees and I can only assume that I've lost countless money from not collecting all the door fees. But most importantly, you are not good with customers, you don't know how to clean, and most of all.. you break my rules.

It started with only 30m before and 30m after , and because you abused that I even raised it to 1hr before and 1hr after. Even Adam who is rich beyond anyone's mind and had 25+ hrs on his account got pissy even though he knew the rules from the start and decided to lead the "revolt" which is pretty ****ed up. Most of the people there that wanted their money back didn't even pay a **** door fee last time from your no call no show and I still gave them their money back.

Everyone back then was happy with 1 hr before and 1hr after, that's the tournament entry + 2 free hours for only $5 which is nothing since It's usually $6 for 1 hour and 1 hour alone.

No outside food and drinks, which there's 2 signs for, and 1hr before and 1hr after. That's all I asked for. Both of them have been broken for god knows how long, and you even tell me what I want to hear just so i'll get off your back.

The Brawl tournaments were not keeping me in business, simply because you were not only letting, but encouraging others to abuse the rules and really the only cleaning you did was push in the chairs. I can keep making excuses to myself for you, but you were solely to blame for this mess. I'm selling my store. Perhaps the new owner will unban you. I'll look around the store and gather your goods into a box for you if you have anything left here for you to take.

Ironically enough, I actually break even from extra business on a Thursday than I did with the Brawl tournaments. More chairs to go around, less attitude from the Brawl people "vs" the PC people and better smells.

I'm sorry it had to be this way, but you did this to yourself and you ****ed me.

-------------------

This was a fun letter to get via the myspace. Flu + Depression + now losing a friend. I love my life. My favorite part is that overarching feeling of betrayal that accompanies every facet of my life.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
:
Brandon,

You are not a friend if you would break my rules like so to destroy the only thing I have going in my life, my business. I can't prove it except for the last time you were here when I was auditing the drawer for the Brawl tournament that I was missing 2 door fees and I can only assume that I've lost countless money from not collecting all the door fees. But most importantly, you are not good with customers, you don't know how to clean, and most of all.. you break my rules.

It started with only 30m before and 30m after , and because you abused that I even raised it to 1hr before and 1hr after. Even Adam who is rich beyond anyone's mind and had 25+ hrs on his account got pissy even though he knew the rules from the start and decided to lead the "revolt" which is pretty ****ed up. Most of the people there that wanted their money back didn't even pay a **** door fee last time from your no call no show and I still gave them their money back.

Everyone back then was happy with 1 hr before and 1hr after, that's the tournament entry + 2 free hours for only $5 which is nothing since It's usually $6 for 1 hour and 1 hour alone.

No outside food and drinks, which there's 2 signs for, and 1hr before and 1hr after. That's all I asked for. Both of them have been broken for god knows how long, and you even tell me what I want to hear just so i'll get off your back.

The Brawl tournaments were not keeping me in business, simply because you were not only letting, but encouraging others to abuse the rules and really the only cleaning you did was push in the chairs. I can keep making excuses to myself for you, but you were solely to blame for this mess. I'm selling my store. Perhaps the new owner will unban you. I'll look around the store and gather your goods into a box for you if you have anything left here for you to take.

Ironically enough, I actually break even from extra business on a Thursday than I did with the Brawl tournaments. More chairs to go around, less attitude from the Brawl people "vs" the PC people and better smells.

I'm sorry it had to be this way, but you did this to yourself and you ****ed me.

-------------------

This was a fun letter to get via the myspace. Flu + Depression + now losing a friend. I love my life. My favorite part is that overarching feeling of betrayal that accompanies every facet of my life.
In a two-sided battle, each side thinks they're in the right... Looks like we can probably kiss any hope of going back to Gamer's Edge goodbye.

This really hasn't been a good year for you, Brandon... :( Man, I hope you get better soon.

xatavor

Smash Rookie
I can provide an additional TV for our weeklies. Last week I brought my computer monitor hoping to buy an adapter so we could use it, but that hasn't worked out.

I have another TV but it's A/V cable inputs suck. I've since realized it also has one of the older cable hookups. So I can buy a RF converter box for the TV (the box is cheaper than what I would've been willing to pay for a monitor adapter).

So all we need is a Wii to go with it. My Wii is noisy as a lawnmower. If someone else could volunteer, it'd be nice.

This way we can have 3 tv's with Brawl if Devon brings his tv/adapter box.

Lareit

Smash Ace
:
Brandon,

-------------------

That letter cheered me up.

I do love how brave people are with their words and action when they're not face to face.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
Good ****, Devin. Matches where the Pichu was visible were the best ones.

* Remember the conversation at the three minute mark? I did get the game, and it's kickass.

** Bo, I'm still gonna get you back for insulting the Green Kirby.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Alright...Well screw GEC, I'll ask my principle and I'll se what I can get out of her and hope for the best.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Bo, I'm still gonna get you back for insulting the Green Kirby.[/color][/QUOTE]

Bring it. :psycho:[/QUOTE]

Thst was a baaaaaad quote Bo, lol

The Director

Smash Lord
Gonna try to make it tonight. I'm piss poor until I get paid tomorrow and also until my huge tax refund falcon punches my bank account back into shape.

What's the bi-weekly situation looking like

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Question: With the biweekly (if there is ever gonna be one) Adam, will you still be holding weeklys at your house?

Top Bottom