• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game & Watch Finder (UPDATED 7/19/2014)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol Sid. About time.

btw. Alberta is abbreviated with "AB" not "AL."

LOL. Sorry, just wanted that to be fixed. x |

yggdrasil325

Smash Rookie
Heh, good ol' Game & Watch... nothing like bacon spam or Judgement pwnage. I play a decent Game & Watch, and am getting better.
yggdrasil325
Durham (NC School of Science and Math), NC, USA
(Yoshi's my primary, but not by much.)

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I'm A2ZOMG. I love G&W and I live in Rancho Palos Verdes, California.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
HALL of Fame

Well for those people who have wonder what D.A has been up to for all these yrs and what not everyone take a look at the link that i am about to give to you its the dawn of a new era people the return of D.A. This link sends you too our site that has our latest content called " HALL OF FAME" IT's a section on our site dedicated to all the smashers that mastered thier characters and repped thier characters to the point that all the knew who they are and called them the best or one of the best with thier character(s) so with out further or due i bring to you the hall of fame: http://smashguardians.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=173&Itemid=28. Note that if anyone has any pictures of any of the players listed on the hall of fame just send DA and emial or emial me at: lewdawes@aol.com hope everyone enjoys peace.

D

Deleted member

lol i cant believe i never posted in these threads

Tru=-Dover,Delaware

Top Bottom