• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy64 Ladder!!

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
I just got invited out to a predrink+club with some friends so I may not be able to tonight, actually :(

Tomorrow should be perfect though!
WTH is a predrink? Is that drinking before the real drinking? Like an appetizer before the real liquor or something? Cause I have never heard of it and it sounds quite awesome.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
WTH is a predrink? Is that drinking before the real drinking? Like an appetizer before the real liquor or something? Cause I have never heard of it and it sounds quite awesome.
Haha yeah man basically that's what it is.

It's essentially getting a little (or a lot) liquored up before heading out the bar/club/house party/whatever, so that you don't have to spend 100$ for one bottle of beer.

Anyway, last night was ****ing ridiculous, and I can't exactly talk about the stuff that went down after the club, suffice to say it was hella fun and I hope I can play that p2p match tonight instead!

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Its common knowledge that you dont go to a bar to get drunk, you go TO the bar drunk....not to drunk though...drunk enough to not get kicked out....

beer is like 4$ at the bar so its kinda silly...

anyways i was out late too...not drinking but we did go to the bar for some pool xP

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Lol

In spain everybody drink "botellon" (2 liters coca cola or fanta with whisky, vodka or other alcohol drinks) costs $15-$20 at the supermarket while the same amount of it at the bar can cost more than $50

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Yup, I'm not sure if surri is still above what is now yoshi, if so I challenge you.
Actually due to extreme waiting times im putting myself ahead of Daed (sorry buddy, I've kept my msn open waiting for a message, as well as sending you a few myself) so I am not close enough to you to challenge Pav

as a side note SeanxFayt has 4 more days to post in this thread before he gets le boots

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
So then I challenge Daed, unless he is dropped out or something.
Sorry about the delays. I've been extremely busy and my new job ends late. It starts late too, but no one's on in the mornings and/or I do all my stuff in the mornings keeping me busy then as well.

I accept the challenge! I'm on msn as daedatheus@hotmail.com

Nights only. Eastern time.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
lol its fine, i just hope you dont feel I've done you wrong XD
Not at all man, I was away and I knew the rules when I got my name on the ladder.

But anway, who is SeanxFayt and will he ever appear? I'd challenge him, but...

as a side note SeanxFayt has 4 more days to post in this thread before he gets le boots
Since that guy is nowhere to be found... Well Surri, you're one spot ahead of me, so not much will change either way. I challenge you! Let's finally have those matches FO' REALZ

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Not at all man, I was away and I knew the rules when I got my name on the ladder.

But anway, who is SeanxFayt and will he ever appear? I'd challenge him, but...

Since that guy is nowhere to be found... Well Surri, you're one spot ahead of me, so not much will change either way. I challenge you! Let's finally have those matches FO' REALZ
Alright!

Seanxfayt and Fox 420 seem to be the predicted drop outs...if either of yous are still active I suggest posting soon...you guys have until Monday.

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
*looks at ladder rankings*

Wait, how did you challenge him? You were three spots away. Guess it doesn't matter anyways since no position changes were made.
Oh, meh. I've been looking at your rank list and miscalculated in my head. But yea... I challenge Star Fox 420. Guess he has till monday before dropped.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Star Fox 420 is here. I challenged him, and we are having our match tomorrow. We've been talking through pm's. So for the moment, he is still active in the ladder.

EDIT:

Oh, meh. I've been looking at your rank list and miscalculated in my head. But yea... I challenge Star Fox 420. Guess he has till monday before dropped.
I challenged him as soon as our match Wednesday was over. We'll play tomorrow, and then you can play him. Assuming we play :p

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
Star Fox 420 is here. I challenged him, and we are having our match tomorrow. We've been talking through pm's. So for the moment, he is still active in the ladder.

EDIT:

I challenged him as soon as our match Wednesday was over. We'll play tomorrow, and then you can play him. Assuming we play :p
Eh, sloppy seconds...

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
HAHA made me laugh soo hard :p

I'm sure Phaneuf didn't find it funny, but that was hillarious :)

And who in Canada doesn't know Sean Avery? More like who in Canada doesn't love to hate Sean Avery?
ha! awesome...you'd be surprised how many people here don't know :p ...you shouldn't tell either...let people go Google it or something xD

Enough of this though back to the ladder xP

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Close matches man gg

I challenge SSB64-Jel!
Assuming SeanxFayt doesn't appear, and at this point it looks like he's not exactly going to.
I dont think he will, but yeah lets set up a time to play :D I go back to work tomorrow and I work at 5pm so as long as its be for that time I will be able to play. Oh and by the way Surri I tryed to send you a message, but you where unable to get it, anyway I wanted to let you know that I will be leaveing town for a few weeks so if anyone challeenges me when im away I give them the win I guess as I wont be here to play for Two weeks or so.

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
ha! awesome...you'd be surprised how many people here don't know :p ...you shouldn't tell either...let people go Google it or something xD

Enough of this though back to the ladder xP
Heh, just googled it. Funny thing, I'd do the same thing he did. I see no reason to hate him for it, he's telling the truth. Hell I wouldn't apologize though. Freedom of speech dude, get used to it. And I don't see how his comment was in ANY WAY "antisocial."

I'll take SeanxFayt or Starfox 420's place.

If everyone doesn't mind.
I mind, you go to the bottom, I'm not getting knocked out this fast! :-)

we like ike

Smash Apprentice
the depths of hell allso know as my liveing room
NO no no im still here guys sorry ive just been playing left 4 dead the last few days and i must say im addictid but im still here and still willing to play smash bros just send me a messige and set up a date allso if i forgot remind me on the date and il play you as long as my bro isnt hogging the comp if anyone wants to play me or whatever hit me up and il play when i can im still here lol

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well... we were supposed to have played today... he never showed up until too late. Never even sent me a message or anything from Wednesday until today evening.

Hopefully he can play (and will actually show up) on Wednesday. Otherwise... I tried.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Well... we were supposed to have played today... he never showed up until too late. Never even sent me a message or anything from Wednesday until today evening.

Hopefully he can play (and will actually show up) on Wednesday. Otherwise... I tried.
Well people are waiting on these matches so ...pushing them further doesn't help much...

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I sent him a message yesterday saying that I can play Wednesday. So far, no response. If he doesn't respond by then (i.e. by earlier in the day, and not 8 at night), then I'll ask for a default. We are literally blocking people from going past us, as we're right beside each other, so waiting any longer will hold up the ladder even more.

Top Bottom