• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy64 Ladder!!

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
1. When did the title of this thread change to the Game & Watch Ladder? (yes, I know it's God Weapons, but when did it change?) just curious... as I don't remember it.

2. Zen Yore, I'd challenge you if I could. right now, only two people can challenge you, and it doesn't look like they are challenging anyone.

3. What's happening with StarFox420 (aka we like ike)? Is my match a default or will we still have to play? Pav challenged me, but I just realized that Surri never agreed to any default victory. I'm still asking if he's willing to do our match tomorrow right before Pav's (still doesn't change me playing against pav tomorrow). He did say to take him off three posts ago (from mine), so... yeah... what's happening?

And he hasn't gone on smashboards since his post yesterday, so I wonder if he is going to be taking part anymore...

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
GW is the king of ds

imo this is pointless, almost all of the best people on GW arent on this list, youre just putting the ppl who wanted to join in the ladder, and this is the ladder of ppl who joined the GW ladder, and not the real GW ladder.

****sux, needs more pros

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Why not just call it "online 64 ladder" or something? Why specifically add the name of a server?

most people use p2p for their matches anyways...

EDIT:

We like ike said he quits the ladder, so I assume that's an instant win for me. Also, I beat Pav to keep my spot. Close set (2-1).

I challenge Surri.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Alright, I'm willing to give you guys an answer... even though I'm not obligated ...(Dylan might think other wise xD)

I'm currently making a deal with the owner of GW (SupraFast) so that that server hosts smash64, they post some links to this site on their server and we dedicate the ladders to them...it's business, and a very small attempted to create a better link between the forums here and the Server we generally play on.

As for GW DS problem it seem to only be specific people who have this happen...I've played many on server games with a lot LESS ds then normal....(compared to EGX)

If DSing truly is a problem for you, consider using more p2p, and a server as a place to find players?

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
by the way, when me and shade played friendlies, one of my bombs defied gravity on the right side of hyrule, no video though, but it was falling at like 1/4 speed... lol it was great

oh and i guess i challenge koro :) DON'T SLIP UP OR GET GOT I'M COMIN FO THAT NUMBA ONE SPOT

killa k

Smash Ace
by the way, when me and shade played friendlies, one of my bombs defied gravity on the right side of hyrule, no video though, but it was falling at like 1/4 speed... lol it was great

oh and i guess i challenge koro :) DON'T SLIP UP OR GET GOT I'M COMIN FO THAT NUMBA ONE SPOT
yea haha. thats a pretty old glitch though. first time ive seen it with links bomb though. i challenge the winner of koro vs marioreincarnate

MattNF

Smash Lord
I agree with Zenyore, Godweapon ds's like crazy :(

not that im on the ladder anyway. just saying.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
So what's happening with Star Fox 420? He said he wanted to be removed from the ladder in a past post. I had challenged him, and he basically forfeited the match (by first not sending me any messages for 4 days and missing our match completely, then by saying straight up that he was leaving the ladder).

This does make a difference, as it changes whether I challenge Surri or Daedatheus.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
So what's happening with Star Fox 420? He said he wanted to be removed from the ladder in a past post. I had challenged him, and he basically forfeited the match (by first not sending me any messages for 4 days and missing our match completely, then by saying straight up that he was leaving the ladder).

This does make a difference, as it changes whether I challenge Surri or Daedatheus.
I still have to play Daedatheus, yet its hard to get a match set up with are times being way off.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
I still have to play Daedatheus, yet its hard to get a match set up with are times being way off.
Exactly.

Unfortunately our jobs and timezones are conflicting badly right now, but we can do this match on the weekend I believe. In any case we'll continue to organize it via PM, but I don't see us being able to complete this match until Saturday/Sunday.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
sorry yoshi i got stoned and playd l4d and when i do that nothing can stop me from it XD
Ok, that's two times we agreed on a date and time, you finally respond after the said date and time, and it's because you got stoned and played l4d both times. At this point, I'd argue for a default, as your commitment to the ladder is very obvious.

As I will then be two spots away from Surri, I challenge Surri.

And Surri, if you want me to explain in more detail why I think I should get a default (including the 'no response for four days rule'), then I can. Otherwise, I challenge you.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Bleh, I get loser (?) of you two. No wait, I just checked the standings, you're above him. Blue yoshi, you have to lose that match, if you win, you will go down a rank!
No, I edited that in advance...i will (unless something random changes the situation) take the loss, because I'm MOVING out of my folks home xD

high timez!

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
lol once again, you challenge right after I challenge. I had challenged Jel to a ladder match via PM.

HOWEVER...

I had not noticed that he had already challenged Fireblaster. So that said, I accept the challenge.

Is tomorrow good for you? I can play basically any time tomorrow. Let me know what's good for you.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
lol once again, you challenge right after I challenge. I had challenged Jel to a ladder match via PM.

HOWEVER...

I had not noticed that he had already challenged Fireblaster. So that said, I accept the challenge.

Is tomorrow good for you? I can play basically any time tomorrow. Let me know what's good for you.
ill play you after I play Fire again :D. Anyway as you all know or if you dont know I wont be here for a week or so as Im leaveing in a few days I will post on here the last day that I will be able to play and when I should be back.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
ill play you after I play Fire again :D. Anyway as you all know or if you dont know I wont be here for a week or so as Im leaveing in a few days I will post on here the last day that I will be able to play and when I should be back.
If you are playing him today, we could do our match today as well. Though... it won't exactly be guaranteed to be a ladder match. I have a confirmed match against Pav at 8pm our time. If I win, then I can still challenge you, but if he wins, I'm too far away. I can't do a match after that, as I have a 3 hour drive home after.

If you're up for it, we could do our match some time today. If I beat Pav, that match will count. If Pav beats me, then a friendly competitive match (win-win :p). Plus I'll be playing in front of people at a tournament on the projector, so they'll be able to see two matches :p

Anyways, good luck at your tournament today.

Top Bottom