• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy64 Ladder!!

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a very long wait, finally we are able to introduce the new, official (or at least as official as it gets any more :p) Online Galaxy 64 Ladder!

If you wish to join this ladder make sure you've applied

Click here!--> Application Rules<--Click here!

Anyone who posts here asking to apply, or without applying first will have the post deleted, and may also risk getting an infraction for minor spam.

Ladder Specific Rules

This ladder will be strictly for Galaxy 64 and P2P. If you cannot play on Galaxy 64 or HOST P2P it is too hard to set-up matches so you’ll be refused from the ladder This ladder will function to give people a general idea, of where people stand on a competitive level of smash64. BUT, also remember people who do not participate in this ladder, MAY OR MAY NOT be better then someone who is highly ranked.

This is a simple ladder where you may challenge people who are above you by ONE OR TWO spots.

If you are challenged you will have FOUR days to respond, if after four days you do not respond you will be switched with the person who challenged you, if after another THREE days you do not respond (One week from first challenged) you will be removed from the ladder.

If you challenge someone, then lose the set, you are required to wait at LEAST 3 days before challenging that same person again. (Regardless of any spot changes during that time frame)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The initial placement will be done by "http://www.random.org/lists/" With Blue Yoshi being on bottom, at his request.

Standings!

KoRoBeNiKi
MarioReincarnate
Killa k
Firo
Fireblaster
Zen Yore
Blue Yoshi
Daedatheus
Ssb64-Jel
Surri-Sama
Pav
Midna~
Dair

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Ahhh I thought I signed up??

I'd probably join.

If I sit in one place and try to parry all ur projectiles/moves I'm not sandbagging thats how I play. Just a precaution because I know people are gonna accuse me of sandbagging.
You posted this and didn't post anything else afterwards so I didn't add your name to the list :(

BUT if you look at the current list you might be able to see "drop-outs" (I can :p) and as sone as one comes up I can put you in, that is if you want :)

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
Hey Surri I was on tonight but couldn't get in touch with you, played Jaime instead.
I'm away for the weekend, so I can't p2p during that time... So don't kick me out of the ladder because I'll be back in full force soon enough!

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Have you tried to contact him? Some people don't monitor this thread. You have to send them a PM, or go to the player contact information thread, and send them an msn/aim/email/other message. If you did that and he still didn't respond, then...

I challenge Pav7300 :p

I can play Wednesday night, if that works for you...

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
Have you tried to contact him? Some people don't monitor this thread. You have to send them a PM, or go to the player contact information thread, and send them an msn/aim/email/other message. If you did that and he still didn't respond, then...

I challenge Pav7300 :p

I can play Wednesday night, if that works for you...
I pm'ed him the same day (I think) then I think two days later I looked around the site and found his e-mail and sent him one. If this counts then I think Wednesday night should work unless something pops up.

Midna~

Smash Rookie
Sorry i've been away lately.

barely got your email /pm's
if you still wanna play we can play

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
Sorry i've been away lately.

barely got your email /pm's
if you still wanna play we can play
Alright, when is good for you? I can play right now or tomorrow since yoshi wants to wait.
Tonight doesn't seem to be good (7/15). How about tomorrow night?

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
look at your inbox
This isn't instant messaging, its more similar to e-mails. So give me a ****ing time; by this I mean don't pm me saying "I can play right now." I'll be back later tonight, would 10ish be good for you?

And if you haven't realized yet, I am getting frustrated by how difficult this is to set up a match.

Midna~

Smash Rookie
This isn't instant messaging, its more similar to e-mails. So give me a ****ing time; by this I mean don't pm me saying "I can play right now." I'll be back later tonight, would 10ish be good for you?

And if you haven't realized yet, I am getting frustrated by how difficult this is to set up a match.
10 in your time would be what in california?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
it usually isn't this difficult to set up a match. Me and Dair had a match set up right away. It's just planning a time (maybe a few days ahead) that works for both of you.

I have the disadvantage of having a terrible connection at my house, so I only play competitive matches (i.e. ladder matches) at Uvic. Just so happens that I am at Uvic today, so if you guys do end up playing today, I'll play the winner :p ... otherwise, we'll have to wait until Wednesday.

Friday night LAN party FTW!!!

Edit: it would be 7 pm Pacific time, 10 pm eastern time.

You both are posting right now... why not plan your time to play... maybe now?

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
That's it I'm not playing this guy. I waited from 10:01 to 11:07 pm. Pm'ed him ip and saying if he can't connect, reply to me with his ip. No reply, no one showed up. I'm done with this guy. Surri, I think its time you use your magic powers. Blue yoshi, you said Wednesday was good for you?

Skrlx

Smash Champion
is it possible that i can challenge pav?

Also it seems like surri died once again

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
CURRENT RANKINGS (I'll do this until Surri comes back):

KoRoBeNiKi
Killa k
MarioReincarnate
Zen Yore
Firo
Ssb64-Jel
SeanxFayt
Fireblaster
Daedatheus
Star Fox 420
Surri-Sama
Midna~
Blue Yoshi
Dair
*Pav

*I'll wait for Midna to defend himself, but it may end up being a forfeit.

Yes, I'm available Wednesday for smash if it comes to that. How about you guys try to play in the meantime, but if it never happens, I'll play you. Wednesday is a long time away anyways...

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I was gone because SWF wasn't working for me recently...lots of bugs

sorry dair, no luck for you!

and Pav, you should definitely definitely calm down (at least a little) setting up matches in smash is annoying for all of us....

But we do have rules governing such things so you get the win, midna, please try to be a bit more active....

Daed i tried to contact you through msn but you never message me back :\

And Blue Yoshi beat Near? good **** xD

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
Then I guess I am defending my spot vs Blue Yoshi. I guess wednesday, PM me the time you can play that day. I'm assuming you're eastern.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
i previously stated i played brawl earlier prior to the match with garuda
not saying that i completely lost because of that but i was rusty :/

next time i'll win i'll be #1 on the ladder! LOL

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
i previously stated i played brawl earlier prior to the match with garuda
not saying that i completely lost because of that but i was rusty :/

next time i'll win i'll be #1 on the ladder! LOL
The matches we played after the set you improved more and more. I would probably say it was rust... as near the end, they were more even.

Then I guess I am defending my spot vs Blue Yoshi. I guess wednesday, PM me the time you can play that day. I'm assuming you're eastern.
I am in the Canadian Pacific (3 hours back... current time of my post is 10:23). I end work at 11:00 (2pm eastern), then I'll be heading to UVic to straighten out my next week schedule. Then I'll be able to play. Should be ready some time around 1:00 (4pm eastern) I'm guessing. I do have a smash fest Wednesday night at 5:00 (8pm eastern), so I'll have to leave a bit before then. But anytime in that time frame, I'm good to go.

And Blue Yoshi beat Near? good **** xD
lol am I supposed to be some random scrub that posts alot here? :p

I was gone because SWF wasn't working for me recently...lots of bugs
If you ever do leave, whether it be temporary or permanent, I'll continue the ladder. I'll update it and everything until you come back.

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
I am in the Canadian Pacific (3 hours back... current time of my post is 10:23). I end work at 11:00 (2pm eastern), then I'll be heading to UVic to straighten out my next week schedule. Then I'll be able to play. Should be ready some time around 1:00 (4pm eastern) I'm guessing. I do have a smash fest Wednesday night at 5:00 (8pm eastern), so I'll have to leave a bit before then. But anytime in that time frame, I'm good to go.
Ehh, all this week I'm going to volleyball camp and will be getting back home at ~4 (Eastern, 1 at your time). This time is also if memory serves right, as I don't quite remember what time I get back home. We can try to get the matches in very fast. But its a bit iffy considering you must leave early and my coming back may be random depending on train's departure and such.

How about first to pm the other hosts p2p? If I make it back first I pm you my ip, if you make it first, pm me yours. Then we just wait for the other to connect. sounds crappy and all, but I am open to your suggestions :-)

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Firo, you can take the win, I'm vacationing in Hawaii.

Once I get back and get unpacked I'll be on more often... i love ladder

Top Bottom