• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy64 Ladder!!

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Defended my spot against SSB64 Jel, I challenge Zenyore

CHANGE THIS TO GALAXY 64 LADDER
I tried to make an offer to near about that but he turned into a kid and tried to do it his way...and he failed

If he is ready to try again tell him to PM me

~~~~~EDIT~~~~~

We worked it out :o

Me and near are back in a relationship :D <3

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
This is bugging me, I know I've seen Near around with his previous SN! What was your previous sn? I remember seeing the "Location: Kakariko Village" like infinite times.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Your post is confusing.

Can you rewrite that?

Something is bugging you... you know who I am and then you're asking my previous SN's and then you're talking about zelda

._.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
So... is anyone still taking part in the ladder? If only 2 people are challenging people (and actually doing stuff here), then there's no point in even having a ladder. Last post a week ago, very little activity in weeks...

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
So... is anyone still taking part in the ladder? If only 2 people are challenging people (and actually doing stuff here), then there's no point in even having a ladder. Last post a week ago, very little activity in weeks...
DId you ever play Daedatheus? If so I would like to challenge him now :D

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
I challenge you. Going to beat you, I'm in a clan now, so be careful man. More dangerous now.

firo

Smash Ace
Man I always forget about this since its not in the regular board (I would vote on making it a sticky and putting it back in the general smash 64 forum). So, Fireblaster, if your challenge is still good, we should set up a time to play.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
no, our schedules are completely messed up... we are never able to play.

Hopefully we are able to play soon... otherwise, I'll just cancel the match due to our inability to get a good schedule going. He'll keep his higher spot. If that happens, then you're the first person I'm playing.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
WE FINALLY DID OUR MATCH!!!

Blue Yoshi wins against Daedatheus.

And looking at the 'new' standings, pav technically can't challenge me... but he did wait a long time, so Surri, would you accept it if we were to do a match anyways?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Reading the last couple of pages of challenges, it looks like I can challenge Zen Yore. He challenged Killa K, but he had already challenged Koro.

So that said, I challenge Zen Yore. Time to be added to the wrong end of the combo video lol.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Meh, doesn't matter. You moved up, I'll challenge Jel.
Zenyore over Blue Yoshi. ggs.

Well, seeing as I can't challenge above me, I challenge Ssb64-Jel :p
lol I'm still waiting to play Daed again :D after Yoshi gets to play him that is
WE FINALLY DID OUR MATCH!!!

Blue Yoshi wins against Daedatheus.

And looking at the 'new' standings, pav technically can't challenge me... but he did wait a long time, so Surri, would you accept it if we were to do a match anyways?
As it looks you may not be able to Challenge me Blue Yoshi cause beating Daedatheus put you on top of me by one spot and Im being challenged by Pav7300. right now we are waiting on him to get his controller, but I would love to play for fun.

DMoogle

A$
I'm interested in getting more contacts so I guess I'll participate even though lol ladders.

1. Name you wish to go by - A$

2. Clan name (If your not in a clan, obviously ignore this) - clans are dumb imo

3. Contact information (We need either an AIM or MSN account. Otherwise it will be too hard to get into contact with you) - "A MoneyistheName" (no quotes) on AIM

4. Preferred method for playing Smash64 online (Either EGX or P2P) - Doesn't really matter, each one has their advantages and disadvantages. I only seem to host P2P sometimes though.

5. Location (North America or Europe) - Northern Virginia, United States.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
this ladder seems to be oddly constructed and not updated often

should I make my own ladder?

Top Bottom