• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I use oompa-loompa orange samus...I like running away with her.

Mark, my sugar on the side....there's no splenda equivalent.

Um...I "think" I can continue the fests. It's totally fine by me, I'm just wondering if noise will be bothersome to the 2 room mates. maybe we could pay them both off 5 dollars each fest, but that's last ditch....another problem is lack of seating. We'll try in January.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I use oompa-loompa orange samus...I like running away with her.

Mark, my sugar on the side....there's no splenda equivalent.

Um...I "think" I can continue the fests. It's totally fine by me, I'm just wondering if noise will be bothersome to the 2 room mates. maybe we could pay them both off 5 dollars each fest, but that's last ditch....another problem is lack of seating. We'll try in January.
I'll also see what I can do about using the frat house. Only problem is Friday nights = party nights.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I enjoyed every one of these. Meeting new people was almost as cool as playing new people. We will be looking for another venue so that we can continue doing these.

Thank you Oscar, though, for giving us the means to hold these in the first place. Thank you for being an awesome guy and letting us reorganize your apartment for smash. Thank you for being awesome and best of luck to you in the future wherever it takes you.

And never

stop

sandbagging =P

PS: if anyone has the bracket/TIO file for 12/11 or 11/13, please let me know. They are the only two brackets I've yet to make.

ReDD HeDD

Smash Rookie
Wassup guys?? ReDD here, the ****ty marth player... figures that I think about comin on the boards AFTER we're done playin for the season haha... well i had some good times gamin with y'all and ill be down to keep coming next season, if y'all are up to it.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise

Stupid work. I'm working 48 hours this week (1 8 hour day and 4 10's) and all over the place next week too. I've barely checked the boards recently.

That said, I've got 25-1st off... so I should be in town not doing much of anything from 26-29.

Also, I'm sure I could get my parents to let us have the fests here if nothing else, but I'm a little out of the way for y'all (not near campus.) Just a last option guarantee if nothing else works. The fests will go on.

Now then. Who else is around this break? (The whole thing, but especially 26-29.)

Raph I wanna play you.

EDIT: As it is I need to start getting ready for bed now so I can wake up at 5:30 tomorrow.

tect

Smash Journeyman
hello everyone!

my name is michael, and i'm a 20 year old canadian player. over the holidays i'm going to be in davenport from the 28th until the 4th.

the reason why i'm going is for varsity track and field training, so i expect to have a fairly packed itinerary, but i would love to play with some FL players if possible while i'm down there. i most likely won't have access to my own transportation (at least not on demand) but hopefully something can work out!

i'll be at the regal palms resort at 2700 sand mine road in davenport, and i'm training at the national training centre at 1099 citrus tower in clermont.

don't worry about wasting your time, i'm no noob =P i can compete with kage, vwins, pkmvodka, raynex etc.

anyways, just thought i would post here since i didn't know exactly where and thought it would be just as good as any.

get at me! =)

edit: if this isn't the best thread, could someone point me in the right direction?

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
there's a Zero Ping tourney this saturday if anyone's nearby/interested

::edit:: it's near the hard rock in miami, btw

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
lol, aight polmex. I'll see what I can do. I am planning to go, but you never know. and also, i'm coming from the south, sooo?

And @ shalom:
i haven't played in what seems like a month... i showed my cousins the ropes last week (13/14 yo); the next mango is coming out of NJ =p

Renth

Smash Hero
I was going to call each of you to wish you happy new year to find I only have Josh and Thomas' numbers now So i'll do it here..

Love you guys

Happy New year

Top Bottom