• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I was joking Pat, but there are more pressing matters at hand...Someone needs to get us the melee texture hacks because that **** is sick lol
I figured, but I also knew you coulda just been ig'nant suhn lol

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Neutrals 1v1:

FD
Yoshis
Dreamland
Battlefield
Fountain of Dreams

Stage Striking will be in effect for the first match of the set. The player with the lower port will get to choose the first strike. Loser choses ban before next match.
This simply means the first match of every set will be played on Battlefield.

shalom

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but why go to pound 4 when we know who is going to win it already? lol (hint: he plays bowser and got beat by rockcrock and 2nd place is going to someone who plays ic's and got beat by javi and they will play the best gf's the smash world has ever seen!)

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Yeah, but why go to pound 4 when we know who is going to win it already? lol (hint: he plays bowser and got beat by rockcrock and 2nd place is going to someone who plays ic's and got beat by javi and they will play the best gf's the smash world has ever seen!)
Oscar and Finch?

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
I agree that we should use the Pound 4 rules for stagepicking, because I am working on buying my ticket asap.

This simply means the first match of every set will be played
on Battlefield.
I don't think it will always be played on Battlefield. But we'll see this week...

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Def like 90% of first stages will be battlefield, which is fine by me.

Well, actually I can see Fox and Falco players banning that. Every other stage is better for them.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Yes I know G$ but have no way of contacting him I dont think.

harriettheguy: I dont know the person whos car were riding in, but if I get clearance, done.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I talked to Gmoneys and he can't make it :( Oh well.

Otherwise the turnout looks like it will be great. Looking forward to playing with some new people.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I do! I have to poop for a lab study before I can leave though (I accidentally "went" this morning). I'm trying to eat as much fiber as I can right now....

People on campus can hitch a ride with Max too, i think.

Top Bottom