• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I think we lost sight of the original focus of this thread.

RockCrock - the Crushaaaa
Harriettheguy - the Snipaaaaaaa
Raistlin - the Jiggz that Let it Rock before Scar
Apollo - the Multicharacter Madness
Derf - the Pizza Tossaaa
Exarch - the Crusher of Dreeeeams
Renth - the *Zip*Zip*Zip*
VGmastaRicky - the Upcoming Star

EDIT: Results!

1 Harriettheguy - Fox - $8
2 RockCrock - Ganon/DK - $4
3 Raistlin - Jiggz - $1
4 SubScorpion - C.Falcon/Falco
5 Apollo - Peach
5 Renth - Ganon
7 Derf - C.Falcon/Sheik
7 XoFF - Fox/Marth
9 Blind - Falco/C.Falcon
9 FrakJacket - Doc
9 Redd - Marth
9 VGmastaRicky - Doc
13 Chris - Jiggz

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Good games Blind, you've gotten a lot better at 1v1s (vs. me at least).

Nice match Xoff, next time I get taken to a stage like that I think I should sick my pitbull (Ganon) on you, lol.

RockCrock...it was an honor to get "crushed" in 100 seconds. I gotta figure out how to at least last longer vs you.

Congrats to Harriettheguy for winning the tourney. That guy is fast as hell.

And Frakjacket, thanks for the ride to campus and to Lexington Crossing, I didn't realize it was so cold outside. I you saved me from turning into Dr. Popsicle. Also good job for reppin' Doc in the tourney. Keep it up man.

Catch you guys later!

KeeLime

Smash Rookie
Sorry I showed up so late, I had fun doing rest -> knee and knee-> rest with you Patrick. Gville was soooo packed with people Friday...

Renth

Smash Hero
Major updates, new date, look at the first post.

Special Thanks to Raistlin for his bracket making skills and Blade of Apollo for making the brackets pretty for you to look at in a link and everything. Also thanks for the Seeding.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Sorry I showed up so late, I had fun doing rest -> knee and knee-> rest with you Patrick. Gville was soooo packed with people Friday...
Hahahaha, yeah that **** was awesome!! Falcon/Jiggs is obviously broken.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I just remembered that the earliest I can be at this fest is 7:30pm. That's if I DON'T study for my test monday morning. So I probably won't be here for the tournament, but I'll try to show up for some friendlies.

And I'm probably gonna be in Orlando on the 30th, so you all have one less Peach to worry about kicking your *** for the next two Fridays

Raistlin

Smash Lord
u gon get bracket ***** at full attendance *jig-ily-byaad*
Yeah, we're gonna make Rock face you first round, and the winner of Shiz/Hungrybox second round in case he wins. We'll have to similarly rig the Loser's bracket.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Yeah, we're gonna make Rock face you first round, and the winner of Shiz/Hungrybox second round in case he wins. We'll have to similarly rig the Loser's bracket.
We'll have Raistlin and me take an early loss in winner's just to take out Rock in loser's :bee:

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I saw fred playing pool today. I was like "Fred!" He didn't respond. "Mike!". Nope. In the time that I called out those two names I think he sunk 5 balls no joke. No hesitation. All skill. He's all warmed up. Watch out guyss!

Don't hold back; pick Mute City !

Top Bottom