• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
wait so let me get this straight:

kevin and twitch aren't teaming
dop still hasn't been confirmed
yay isn't gonna be here
cam is teaming with karn unless david shows up...
and it'll be josh and twitch maybe?

things are lookin freeeeeeeee :)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yo snap do i still get priority teammate if i don't have a teammate by the time this starts?
and yay not coming?

who is going to help me troll craig?
:c

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
if you and your teammate don't end up playing ***** by us in bracket, i doubt ryan would be adverse to the challenge :cool:

if you're referring to singles, then i'll have to wait until i get there to really decide that. i need to retrieve my cube from you and see what i'm still capable of after being in wilmington these last 3 weeks.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
if you and your teammate don't end up playing ***** by us in bracket, i doubt ryan would be adverse to the challenge :cool:

if you're referring to singles, then i'll have to wait until i get there to really decide that. i need to retrieve my cube from you and see what i'm still capable of after being in wilmington these last 3 weeks.
Hype teams match You/Ryan vs Me/whoever I team with? $5 per person?

Singles I'd normally accept no matter what but as of last night my beautiful busted *** perfect orange controller officially stopped working so I currently have no controller. The stick drifts like crazy and the R button sticks. Not even the loving hands of Craig can bring it back from this one.

Alex/Karn, let me have one of your a million controllers.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol.

i'm looking forward to seeing who people team with.

i don't think i'll accept a mm where i'm not sure who your teammate will be. things seem to be pretty unstable lol. especially when 1 of us is controllerless and the other hasn't played/practiced in a month, i dunno if the two of us should be deciding $5 MMs

i am (quite) interested though.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Probably making it to this. It's the closest thing to me in years, so I really have no excuse.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
@BlackScrub: i'm teaming with foxy, ****n scrub

who the **** said i was teaming with karn, nice reading skills, stick to chemistry

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Tmx how come you don't attend anything?
I'm been hiding in caves for a minute.

But naw, I've just been unable to do **** the past year or so. Just hit up college recently, and ****'s been a mess. I was everywhere I could before then. But I'm gonna start back up again.

Top Bottom