• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'll give you a hug for every game we win in addition to the first hug.

and not my sandbagging hugs. a real hug.

crawlshots

Smash Apprentice
actually timeout. I want yall's opinion on this... I'd only be able to be at the tourney til about 2:30 and I play melee, so is it worth coming? I guess if I got a good amount of friendlies in then it'd be worth it. It's a toughie though cuz I live a couple hours away.... really wanna play smash though.......

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
if you live a few hours away, you'd be driving more than you'd end up playing, overall.

if you're okay with that, then definitely come through for a few hours. we'd be glad to play you and welcome you, and it'd be a good experience without the pressure of entering the tourney.

crawlshots

Smash Apprentice
if you live a few hours away, you'd be driving more than you'd end up playing, overall.

if you're okay with that, then definitely come through for a few hours. we'd be glad to play you and welcome you, and it'd be a good experience without the pressure of entering the tourney.
thanks for the encouragement bro. I think I will show up indeed, it'll be worth it.

so.... Snap I guess I will take you up on that controller offer!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Basically the hotel emailed me and said we have 11 tables for set ups. They have nine more if we need them, there are an infinite number of chairs, the biggest problem is SETUPS. I need every car to bring at least one if at all possible. More setups=more friendlies/whatever but more setups will guarantee the tournament gets done on time. WHICH IS MY TOP PRIORITY.

lord karn

Smash Master
snap I'll bring like three tvs and at least one setup. Only problem is I might be staying only for melee day. However, I can probably leave several tvs with you if you can get them back to me.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i had a feeling. i remember you trying to sell a ****load of cubes, but i don't remember a lot of melees floating around.

so uh...bring TV's and discs! and wiis

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
ILL prolly bring a lil tv, wii +melle and ill try n burn a brawl disk so itlll help a lil an ill bring that bigass comp o mine if i can get the microphone to overlay correctly into one stream, which would ****

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I got a mic/headset, two actually if you need one Matt.

I know oceans got some sexy turtle beaches like mine for his recording set up

Mahone

Smash Champion
i don't really do money matches mahone

nor do i really play puff.... i just like resting... gimping/combos are legit too.... but nothing beats resting

search "cam's puff" on youtube if u wanna see what i mean ;DD
thats fine, we'll just play seriouslies

twitch, if you really want you can team with josh cuz i think that would be awkward anyways, or you can team with me if josh doesn't want to

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Composer is coming to this.

****!!!

Basically the hotel emailed me and said we have 11 tables for set ups. They have nine more if we need them, there are an infinite number of chairs, the biggest problem is SETUPS. I need every car to bring at least one if at all possible. More setups=more friendlies/whatever but more setups will guarantee the tournament gets done on time. WHICH IS MY TOP PRIORITY.
That's tight man! Hopefully we step up on the setups!

I could bring a copy of Melee

and we could also have a Starfox Assault setup >_> <_<
We're gonna need every setup we can get lol. I'm sure things like SFA could be played at the after-tourney venues or at least once most everything is over.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
hai gaiz ay needz uh teammate f0r da maylayzors
twitch, if you really want you can team with josh cuz i think that would be awkward anyways, or you can team with me if josh doesn't want to
I'm okay with this. I'm going to win (read: Kevin sucks) with either of you but I've wanted to team with Alex for a while so I can go aggro Falco. <3

Top Bottom