• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
I reeeaaaally want to go, but I think I'll end up failing miserably. Is it uncommon for someone to show up who gets completely obliterated? What's the typical skill level for these things? I want to go, but I haven't seen many Brawls involving 'normal' players (most videos I watch involve Ally, M2K, ADHD, etc.), so I have no idea what to expect.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
I just don't want to be 'that guy who shows up thinking he's pro because he can beat level 9 cpus most of the time.'
I have a small group of friends to play with, and I usually win (always win with my main), but I just don't know if I meet the competitive standard. I have a bad habit of either seriously overestimating myself, or seriously underestimating myself, and I want to know where I stand among other players.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
lvl 3 at best . . .
MCP0 said:
well i know for a fact that it wont be as good as halo 3. NOW THATS TRUE. God ****it
Looooooooooooooool too good

Btw, Adam should ride with me to Pound. <3

Epix: You're undoubtedly going to get ****ed up but have a lot of fun in the process.

Unless you're playing Brawl, in which case, it's not likely you're going to have fun either way.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
don't listen to josh (darksyde). he has an irrational hatred for brawl

epix, do you play wifi? I'd be glad to play a few matches with you if you want to gauge your general skill level (I'm #4 in NC)

also, dylan, HOW did you get all these new people interested in this tournament? o.o

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
1. I agree with Josh's statement about Brawl

2. You wanna know where you stand among other players? Then why is this an issue? You should come and see where you stand lol

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
True, but once you get in that little nudge where he can't tilt or SHFair, it's not too hard. Then again, that's the only choice I have when I main Pikario.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
chikorita > totodile > cyndaquil

but typhlosion > meganium > typhlosion

i dont know the middle ones =[ fail

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
stingers: Well, my Wifi is normally abysmal. Abysmal to the point that we temporarily disabled it so as to improve it. I would have to have to make sure no computers were on the internet, then relocate the Wii to the room closest the signal just to get a yellow connection... to my neighbor. Normally I'd disconnect.

So, yeah, no wifi. If you're willing to extend your offer a little longer I may be able to get wifi back in time.

Although I just remembered I live 4 hours away from Concord. Probably won't be going after all. Whoops.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
also epix dont feel bad I entered my first Brawl tourney (back when I played) when I was 13 and I know people def underestimated me.
got 9th at that too ***s

Top Bottom