• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
god that match made me mad. taj is sooooooooo much smarter than ss

also allied said he might be coming to this =]

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lvl 3 at best . . .
NAH BIT YOU ****

I reeeaaaally want to go, but I think I'll end up failing miserably. Is it uncommon for someone to show up who gets completely obliterated? What's the typical skill level for these things? I want to go, but I haven't seen many Brawls involving 'normal' players (most videos I watch involve Ally, M2K, ADHD, etc.), so I have no idea what to expect.
Everyone has to start somewhere. =) This community is very accepting too so don't feel like you couldn't fit in man.

Kevin doesn't even play brawl lol

I can tap with my rob :laugh:
<.< cleg

I read KM-13 at first
clegggg

KM won the first oos state tournament I went to. I think it was VGgames or something like that, lol.
Huh, that's pretty cool. When was that?

falcon is gay

"im sniffin yo *** *****."
"a dawg i need dat"
"fak"
BAHAHAHA

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
cool who does elev8 play?
I main ICs, but play a bunch of secondaries (peach, diddy, D3, messin with Lucario atm). I'm still up in the air about going. I maybe buying a house soon with my lady. Is the entry fee $5? I'd prefer $10 if i'm traveling 6+ hours.

crawlshots

Smash Apprentice
okay, chikorita learning fly? seriously people? :p

Epix please come to this. For your own good. This'll be my second tourney, we'll both get pwned, but we'll go home better people. It's a blast.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I'll go if more than 40 people show up for Brawl. Sounds like fun. Brawl and Melee in one day seems rough but manageable as long as the TO is on top of things.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
If anyone still needs a place to crash, I have some floorspace but they'd have to have their own car/transport.

BEHR

Smash Hero
So don't ask me
Ask the ministry
Don't ask me
Ask the ministry

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
I don't get it
ok so:

me and alex zellers became boyfriend and girlfriend at mlg

we had beef jerky, we sat under the florescent lights and watched nados after nados of brawl matches, just the two of us together forever

except he kept ****ing calling me "BEHR" with the most honest Lancaster, SC expression i've seen since Uncle Lazy(:oneeye:) read me my first bed time story about a fruit bat who gets attacked by an owl

even after countless times of me explaining that i wasn't BEHR.....

it's all in this comic i drew but then i burned it as usual :scared: (:oneeye:).. the point is either he's been trolling gorgeously since the first time i said i wasn't BEHR and is continuing to do so now which would be ****.... or he seriously still thinks that the person he was hanging out with at mlg was BEHR, which is seriously ****ing ****

either way <333333333333333333

@drpeepee: lmao wtf stfu... weird ***

Top Bottom