• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Kaila i wanna sleep on your dirty kitchen floor mmmmmm naked and cuffed to the pipes under the sink!!!! wtf that wasnt me... >.>
Only if you tell me to sit on your face in the robot voice.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm coming to this guys, can't wait to meet you all and play with you :)
Raaaaape!

I"ll bee @ dis **** cuz im fly like a g6
Glad you can make it man. =)

Confirmed for this. Get hyped boyz
CATFISHHHHH

Interestingly free.

I stay winnin'.

This week has been a bad massage. I need a happy ending.
LOL

Also Josh, I talked with Twitch about teaming with Jesiah and he agreed but I guess he forgot and ended up agreeing to team with you yesterday. Since Jesiah's OOS and all I hope that's alright.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
well cory did want to team with me but he said if him and stingers win i dont have to give him gas money lol so yeah

mb?

Smash Journeyman
its cool if u dont win i have plenty of money im just a cheap *** lol even if u guys win i'll still probly give him so gas money

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
sup guys.

theres a tourney in less than two weeks.

SO MANY PEOPLE WILL BE HEREEEEE

i'm thinking over 40 for each game, maybe larger. so many people have been lurking this thing, and so many people who haven't posted much should be here (foxy/gofg's car, asheboro, VAtech other than mahone, etc) and this thing is gonna ****.

idk what an allied is, but i think brawl has hype too. YEAHHHH

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
we'll see on friday.

if you're better than me on friday, then i'll make changes and advance past you by next saturday.

FEELIN LIKE A WARRIOR (or a G6)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Well guys the hotel called me and said do to unforeseen circumstances they are moving us to a slightly smaller room, It will be more crowded but im sure we can handle it.

Top Bottom