• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

Mahone

Smash Champion
lol mahone don't even come to this if ur just gonna john the whole time -,- god damn.
I'm not saying we should have beat you or anything, and i definitely didn't john at all at the tournament because you guys whopped us, I just find it silly that you are using those games to show that you are better than me.....

I mean if you four stocked me it would be one thing, but I didn't even team with Josh at that tournament, so i'm confused as to why you think any of that matters

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yes i am ya little BIT!

He is still in high school is the problem and no car and i have work in the evenings so we dont get to play as much as we would like. I taught him alot of things the other day though, although he is very techy like i said anyway.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
here's how adam teach's...

Situation: I'm Marth, he's Fox. I edge camp and get a grab off, downthrow off the stage, he pauses and turns to me and says, "Always up-throw, boy." then I botch the edge guard and he ***** me

and good **** Adam and Darius

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's true guys I've only played Cam's puff once just look on youtube it's really good mahone cam may teach you a thing or two

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lol yeah w/e pp (that entire match is **** and u know it)

i'm just sayin

you thinkin a dude's puff game is good when he gettin ***** by my tertiary....

i just hope i dont get disappointed, but it's startin to feel like it's possible

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Yo, loving the trash talk in this thread. haha

For the reference, me and The General beat Jim and Stingers last time we played them. Y'all ain't even good. <3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hadn't jim just done like 3 lines with smith when those happened josh? wtf ever, like that counts

rhan

Smash Hero
brawl is about to get **** on by melee...lol...
*Generic Melee > Brawl comment here*

I might play brawl at this. Not in the tourney. But probably some teams.

Yo, loving the trash talk in this thread. haha

For the reference, me and The General beat Jim and Stingers last time we played them. Y'all ain't even good. <3
You should play me if I come.

rhan

Smash Hero
I know right? No more sh.yt

I bet you it's cuz of FA8L tired of infracting me in the Halo thread for censor dodging.

TK I should bring a xbox to this... lmao

rhan

Smash Hero
I played it once.

And *****.

I'm just naturally good at the game.

Get at me.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Rhan: We'll play for sure. We're a few years overdue.

Anybody else OOS: Play with me as much as you can and money/pride match me if you want. Playing new people is the main reason I'm coming to this (aside from supporting Dylan!) and it's mad important for my Pound training.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Ill give you a ride boy boy. Ill let you know when and what time we are leaving k

Edit; only if i can mm you for gas money. So you got your chance of getting by without paying =P

Mahone

Smash Champion
Your puff is pretty good....
One thing i noticed is you never get upthrow rests because you never threw right away. Don't give them time to di, just upthrow right away.

Also, i don't like trashtalking everyone all the time for no reason. I still stand by the fact that sneak is good at that matchup. He played better against me imo, but they were friendlies so mabye it had something to do with the pressure.

It's true guys I've only played Cam's puff once just look on youtube it's really good mahone cam may teach you a thing or two
You are absolutely right pp. I mean, i lost to you in tourney and he beat you so hes OBVIOUSLY better. I just need to learn those wavedash -> rest combos to punish all those jabs you do...

Naw, but seriously, i feel like cam is a smash GENIUS. He's like the next mango... i'm taking notes.

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLOLLLLL

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Yo, Cam's Puff is GENIUS.

But I beat it at the Greensboro tourney and lost to Mahone though so by Inui logic Mahone is cleary even more of genius. Good ****, boyyyy.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
shieldpoke rest oos...thats all i have to say about cam's puff -_-

but really, cam's puff no longer exists, as far as i'm concerned. his falco is actually good, and i look forward to big things out of it both at this tourney and future events.

Top Bottom