• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lmao.... josh.... you continue to show your scrubbiness

You: "[Trash talk]"
Me: [Trash talk back]
You: HAY MAN I DONT APPRECIATE THAT!!!!!

I really wish you wouldn't talk to me like this as I do not do it to you and it's super not appreciated.
and trash talk aside, i don't do that gay ****, so naturally you wouldn't "talk to me like that." but even if you did, i wouldn't really give a squatting hippo's ***, sorry if i expect the same thing from the people around me.

BUT EITHER WAY it was just me RETURNING trash talk... and then you whined like a girl, so next time quit making all about you and just sit back and try to enjoy the show while you're a part of it...

my presence is a present kiss my ***

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Looool where did this come from? I was totally joking. As soon as we started playing I knew you were too out of it so I never thought of the Greensboro match as legit at all.
oh and this make me laugh almost as hard as i did when people came up to me talking about how you were boasting about how **** you were at the puff match up after playing me in that not "legit at all" Greensboro match.... once again: good ****

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
lmao.... josh.... you continue to show your scrubbiness

You: "[Trash talk]"
Me: [Trash talk back]
You: HAY MAN I DONT APPRECIATE THAT!!!!!

and trash talk aside, i don't do that gay ****, so naturally you wouldn't "talk to me like that." but even if you did, i wouldn't really give a squatting hippo's ***, sorry if i expect the same thing from the people around me.

BUT EITHER WAY it was just me RETURNING trash talk... and then you whined like a girl, so next time quit making all about you and just sit back and try to enjoy the show while you're a part of it...
It's the way you trash talk that bothers me. I make general statements like "I'll **** you" or "these combos were sick" etc in hopes of people wanting to beat me. You make personal attacks, rather than challenges. Nothing about having a friend of mine insult me makes me want to play them. You said that I'm always hyping myself up so I tried to explain why. That's all.

EDIT:
seriously though, you're such a scrub, half the posts i see by you are you building yourself up.... get some ****ing confidence yourself, don't ask us to do it for you, soundin like a ****ing little girl out there loooooooool
Like this. You say "seriously", call me a scrub (whatever), accuse me of overhyping and then assume it's because I need yours or anybody's approval. I AM confident in my ability and I think this state really lacks that. You wouldn't like it I posted stuff like

"Whatever you arabic piece of ****, at least I didn't have to play Puff for several months just so I could brag when I won and make johns when I lost rather than playing your own character, the only good character you have."

You talk like this to me all the time on the boards.

oh and this make me laugh almost as hard as i did when people came up to me talking about how you were boasting about how **** you were at the puff match up after playing me in that not "legit at all" Greensboro match.... once again: good ****
Looool If I ever said I was **** at the Puff matchup, it was definitely not because I actually thought the Greensboro match was legit. You played FALCON second match. haha I begged you to play Falco dittos with me but you were super determined that you were going to **** me with Puff. If I said anything about that match it was probably like "Yeah, Cam wouldn't play Falco dittos with me but I ***** his Puff but I'm pretty sure we were both pretty out of it."

I have absolutely zero problem saying that that match wasn't legit.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Josh you're like me in one respect when it comes to the online part if this community: you don't always word things in ways so that other people can completely understand your intent and inflection.

Not gonna lie though, you hype yourself up more than yay says n*****

Mahone

Smash Champion
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

how many of you are there?

can no one in charlotte get you though, that'd be better for you.
I'm not sure yet, probably 3 people, i'll let you know soon, and i think it was more about playing than convenience, but if you don't want to/can't that's fine.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I mean if it was up to me I'd house everyone lol

Also I'm more on the way for GA is all.

I'll be better about playing OOS at this than BAC 2 I promise. <3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just lemme know what's up later with how many people you have and I'll see what I can do, basically.

Seriously though, wheretf is Charlotte/other places @ with the housing?

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Oooh, damn. I hadn't even thought about where I was staying yet. I'll probably either try to crash with Ali or maybe my friend Megan.

Also, Lucas: You and Adam should ride with me. It makes no sense for there to be like 3 or 4 Raleigh cars that are only half full.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Sure, practice that fox up... i ****ing love fox jiggs team so ****!
Yo, my Fox was looking sharp this week. We'll have to play some friendlies beforehand and see if Fox/Puff or Falco/Puff works better for us. I know the former is a better team but I feel like lasering you after Rests from across the screen would be SO good.

EDIT: Also, tell me your real name one more time so I can stop forgetting it. haha

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
okay Josh, Adam might be bringing Darius, so you'd possibly need to be giving 3 of us a ride, I don't know if you're planning of driving with anyone else yet so I'd thought I'd let you know.

Try to contact Adam about it since I'm sure you talk to him more than I do.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
okay, Adam might be bringing Darius, so you'd possibly need to be giving 3 of us a ride, I don't know if you're planning of driving with anyone else yet so I'd thought I'd let you know.
That's fine, as long as you guys are good to stay at least til Sunday.

Try to contact Adam about it since I'm sure you talk to him more than I do.
Contacting Adam = :urg:

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm fine either way, personally, staying till sunday or not that is

And yea, contacting adam is frustrating sometimes

but we got a little over a week to figure things out

Mahone

Smash Champion
Yo, my Fox was looking sharp this week. We'll have to play some friendlies beforehand and see if Fox/Puff or Falco/Puff works better for us. I know the former is a better team but I feel like lasering you after Rests from across the screen would be SO good.

EDIT: Also, tell me your real name one more time so I can stop forgetting it. haha
Ya, both teams are good imo.

Mahone IS MY REAL NAME and i really am jigglypuff. (but seriously, you can call me kumar)

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I mean if it was up to me I'd house everyone lol

Also I'm more on the way for GA is all.

I'll be better about playing OOS at this than BAC 2 I promise. <3
<333

You gonna play with us OoSers alllllll day/night/whenever

And we gotta see this less gay DrPP =P

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
could I also ride with you?
As long as you can toss in on gas a little, and don't mind leaving whenever I feel like it, sure.

Ya, both teams are good imo.

Mahone IS MY REAL NAME and i really am jigglypuff. (but seriously, you can call me kumar)
Yo, I'm about just call you Jiggs from now on.

Seriously, Jigglypuff and Kumar would be a really humorous movie.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
"Whatever you arabic piece of ****, at least I didn't have to play Puff for several months just so I could brag when I won and make johns when I lost rather than playing your own character, the only good character you have."

You talk like this to me all the time on the boards.
^^^ you see joshua, this excites me. reading that **** gave me a boner of sorts.

i'm gonna say whatever i want to overwhelm your regular stale *** "trash talk" and if u don't like it there's a goddamn ignore button.

why the **** is goddamn not censored but **** is... seriously

Top Bottom