• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
if we can actually run both games at the same time, i don't see the need in starting at 11, but seeing as i'm coming from greensboro, it won't be a huge deal.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
^^^ you see joshua, this excites me. reading that **** gave me a boner of sorts.

i'm gonna say whatever i want to overwhelm your regular stale *** "trash talk" and if u don't like it there's a goddamn ignore button.
Yo, I get it.

Rather than pistols at dawn, we'll fight with napalm.

Bring that ****, you ****.

EDIT: Also, **** name. loool

And I don't mind $10 for singles and $15/$20 for teams. What's the door fee?

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
sdfhsdjfh

:sadeyes:

I just started putting in applications and turns out... "You needa getta Nort Curlina license."
watdafuk.

The likelihood of us coming is decreasing by the day.

Any smashfests going on before the tournament near ze Greensboro/Winston-Salem areas?

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
sdfhsdjfh

:sadeyes:

I just started putting in applications and turns out... "You needa getta Nort Curlina license."
watdafuk.

The likelihood of us coming is decreasing by the day.

Any smashfests going on before the tournament near ze Greensboro/Winston-Salem areas?
almost certianly chris is gonna wanna do something friday b4 the tourny, or maybe thursday before it, buttt he'll respond to this with a correct answer

Mahone

Smash Champion
ill buy you some food thenn

are people really this bad off for money? its like what 30 a person, with food?

apex was like 60 or something, without food, and in jersey :(
Ya, i mean if it was a local it would be one thing. Cuz then i could just not enter teams, but i don't wanna drive 3.5 hours to watch people play.

It's fine, it sounds like the 10/15 thing will bring more OOS so i don't blame you, but i don't think VT is coming anymore.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yo i cant ride with Josh. I have got to be back saturday night after the event ends. Got work sunday morning =(

Lucas im not sure if you would just wanna ride with Josh cause i may end up having TC and Darius with me.

This is looking pretty hype.

Top Bottom