• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Yo, Cam's Puff is GENIUS.

But I beat it at the Greensboro tourney and lost to Mahone though so by Inui logic Mahone is cleary even more of genius. Good ****, boyyyy.
MMK: my puff (when she's not working with 2 four lokos and 5+ bowls of mariwater if ur referring to that bull**** at malk's place) would scrape the **** out of your falco and your fox, bring it, you ****ing dorky white *** ***get

seriously though, you're such a scrub, half the posts i see by you are you building yourself up.... get some ****ing confidence yourself, don't ask us to do it for you, soundin like a ****ing little girl out there loooooooool

@mahone: again, i don't really do money matches... but trash talk aside, i'm always excited to play new people, so we gon grab a TV and get homo with this **** fruhl

and wtf are you talking about, did you see the 2nd match in that set? my uthrows are ****...

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
so apparently since lucas isn't riding with me anymore
i need either a ride to this or someone to take with
i cannot afford gas to/fro charlotte by myself

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
ditto MM?

:yoshi:

:yoshi:

^that's gonna happen at some point, so you better say yes to find out who's on top

(although i read in Chu's hidden chapter 20.5 that you like it on the bottom ;);););););););););););))

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
whoever loses has to shave their head on the spot

Chu e-mailed me chapter 20.5 secretly because i was asking if him and Kadaj ever use vegetable oil and he was like "yeah it turned me on"

and then he sent the chapter.... it's gold. i can post it here if you want :bee:

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
uhhhh no that's definitely not a go craig

i value your joe jackson *** too much to beat you and then figuratively strip your chonmage like that

but im still gonna :yoshi: that fro

Duo55

Smash Ace
I need a teammate for this. Mits has to work this time and I wanna play teams for money. I'ma try my hand at melee this time too so I also need a teammate for that, but I'm not that good at melee so I won't be picky there.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Shut up stingers lol Typos ftl :(

If I can get my hands on a melee disc maybe I can do at least something with yoshi lol
but as of right now I'm flying in head first with 0 exp.
lollll ***** u think i EVER used yoshi before?

same goes for peach and ness, i straight up just don't use DJCing characters (sept mew2)

yet.....

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
so apparently since lucas isn't riding with me anymore
i need either a ride to this or someone to take with
i cannot afford gas to/fro charlotte by myself
.... not to offend you, but I don't ever recall ever telling you I was riding with you to this. I don't even think that I've talked to you about this tournament... like ever.

V1CE

Smash Champion
I need a teammate for this. Mits has to work this time and I wanna play teams for money. I'ma try my hand at melee this time too so I also need a teammate for that, but I'm not that good at melee so I won't be picky there.
If you wanna team i dont have a teammate either and I dont wanna try to hard to look... I know you play fox and I play mk/wario/GW in teams but mostly MK up to you.

Mahone

Smash Champion
MMK

@mahone: again, i don't really do money matches... but trash talk aside, i'm always excited to play new people, so we gon grab a TV and get homo with this **** fruhl

and wtf are you talking about, did you see the 2nd match in that set? my uthrows are ****...

Ya sure, i'll play you then

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
MMK: my puff (when she's not working with 2 four lokos and 5+ bowls of mariwater if ur referring to that bull**** at malk's place) would scrape the **** out of your falco and your fox, bring it, you ****ing dorky white *** ***get

seriously though, you're such a scrub, half the posts i see by you are you building yourself up.... get some ****ing confidence yourself, don't ask us to do it for you, soundin like a ****ing little girl out there loooooooool
Looool where did this come from? I was totally joking. As soon as we started playing I knew you were too out of it so I never thought of the Greensboro match as legit at all. And we've talked about this: I really wish you wouldn't talk to me like this as I do not do it to you and it's super not appreciated.

But consider this: Don't you want to beat me super bad after you read my hype up posts? I sure hope so. I legit just trashtalk/hype or whatever to get other people to want to play. I feel like I'm one of the only people in the triangle who's really pushing to get better so if making people want to beat me is how I can get them practicing and helping ME get better, why not?

It's actually worked so far. haha

Building rivalries and other talk in tourney threads helps build up events and makes people want to improve/****. Why not do it in normal threads too?

I WANT YOU TO BEAT ME SO I CAN LEARN

Top Bottom