• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I should be able to round up some UNCC players to come to this for Brawl and probably Melee too. The majority of us like both games.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Honestly, I might be riding with someone to get here, I'm a car-less bum...but as long as it's okay with Yoshido. I'll continue to be a bum ^_^

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I dunno if I said this already, but it's always been nice how the big things always seem to smoothly fall in line after the last one goes.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I hope you all can make the Pre-G6 smashfest on the 7th of January, Snap should be there and hopefully other people that want a warm-up before the event.

If I'm lucky I might be able to get away with a Post-G6 smashfest as well - Details Coming Soon
(which if it can become a regular thing, might become a tournament from time to time)

Before I forget, I know it's late but PP -- Good **** at ROM 3 for beating M2K I know that shiz was hard!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
The weekend prior to these should still be available for NC tourneys if people wanted to have them. Gotta make the most of our resources if we have the motivation to use them so much.

And thanks Omega. =)

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Double Post -- My Bad

on the seventh?

that is quite the pre G6 date.

we shall see.
Well, Saturday was bad for me...sorry, it was either that or possibly Sunday....but Friday sounded better in my mind >_> FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU lawl

If you can't make it, I'll be attempting many more, with a better date of course, so no pressure. (Obviously)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well, when i heard there was gonna be a pre G6 smashfest before that post i figured it'd be the...14th.

not the seventh.

but i think i may still be in wilmington, or just barely moving in on that 7th, so i don't think i'll be floating that direction. depends.

rhan

Smash Hero
You guys should come so I can play you. =)
rhan needs to bringg azen to this so he can **** pp.
I so want to come to this.. ;_;
You better come to this Alex :)

Get Shaeden to go as will with Rhan
Hella late response... I guess I should sub to this.

ANYWAY

@PP: HELLZ YEAH!

@SNAP: I kinda get what you're saying now. But I'm not sure what it is...

@ALEX/KADAJ: Dude if you do decide to drive. I'll pay gas. And I'm sure SHae would want to tag along. He just hates driving far cuz he's a pansy. <3

rhan

Smash Hero
I forgot to hit for your quote I realise.

But it was when you was like:

Youc an have water. Just not "water".

Anyway it's not important. I get it.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
well, when i heard there was gonna be a pre G6 smashfest before that post i figured it'd be the...14th.

not the seventh.

but i think i may still be in wilmington, or just barely moving in on that 7th, so i don't think i'll be floating that direction. depends.
If the 14th is better, I can probably move it...I'll give you all a vote how about that?

Top Bottom