• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S4! (Columbus GA, September 1st) FUN CANCELLING!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I can bring a wii.

That brings the total to 9001 TV's, 2 Wiis, 15 VCRs, and a roll of mentos.

Ares726

Smash Ace
I can bring a wii.

That brings the total to 9001 TV's, 2 Wiis, 15 VCRs, and a roll of mentos.
As long as our TV count is over 9000, and you've got some Diet Coke to go with those Mentos, it's all good. To quote a famous Firebat, this tourney is gonna be "slammin'"!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Wanna turn up the heat?

Ares, are you handling the GA vs OOS crew battle video?

just1111

Smash Journeyman
shut up or go away Shai, nobody wants to argue with you about infinites anymore. nobody wanted to in the first place. go wobble your way off of a building.
dunno who you are... but " go wobble your way off of a building" made me laugh....

alot.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Still can't find a ride of my own.

If I miraculously manage to get to this, if Carter's still looking for a teammate I'm all game if you are

Ares726

Smash Ace
is this a show up thing? or a post to come thing?
You can just show up. People post so they can be put on the pre-reg list. It just helps speed up registration. We won't turn anyone away at the door. You can't enter if you don't register (give us your name and pay), but you can still come in.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
nah im not going

was gonna go if nite did but he not going so i didnt take off work

sorry buddy, would have loved to pwn teams with you

Nite

Smash Champion
Me too man. Sorry. I'll come to GA again soon. Whenever Chad, etc... plan to come back. I'll let you know the next time I'll be coming to GA so we can **** again.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
me and nite on teams is way too beast... you guys are lucky

i feel sorry for the teams we WOULD have destroyed

p.s. icehouse is 5.5 alchohol content... and at smashaid w/e it was i was stoned as **** all through teams... i dont remember who we were playing but i almost had a heart attack during one match... im glad im still alive

p.s.s. i spelled alcohol wrong

Top Bottom