• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S4! (Columbus GA, September 1st) FUN CANCELLING!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I don't think I'll be able to go to the smashfest at Alpha's like I had planned. I'm going to ask again, but it was a reluctant "no, visit your granny instead" the first time. :(

But you know I'll be techpracticing like crazy. I'm bringing my cousin to the tournament also, he's not very good but he plays halo. haha he's a good dude. LOL if CDE wants a new recruit, they should pick him up. He's good at halo so he'd be good at smash if you guys got with him. he lives in columbus.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I don't think I'll be able to go to the smashfest at Alpha's like I had planned. I'm going to ask again, but it was a reluctant "no, visit your granny instead" the first time. :(

But you know I'll be techpracticing like crazy. I'm bringing my cousin to the tournament also, he's not very good but he plays halo. haha he's a good dude. LOL if CDE wants a new recruit, they should pick him up. He's good at halo so he'd be good at smash if you guys got with him. he lives in columbus.
If he plays Halo in Columbus, ask him if he knows me. I dominated the Columbus Halo 2 scene during the '04-'05 school year, and if he was playing in tournies around that time, he'll know me for sure. If he got into it more recently, then he possibly knows my bro, Karizma/Knight (my bro recently started being the uh "dominator" of the scene after I quit. Though Columbus' H2 scene sucks now in general...)

It's pretty funny though, because that's how I came into Smash. Exceptionally good at Halo, attempting to be good at Smash. I forced Alpha to teach me :p, and ever since April of last year, I've just been improving more and more ^.^. So it'd be cool to meet him just because of where I'm coming from if I hadn't already met him. (As long as you don't tell me your cousin's name is Eric Llama rofl, Alpha and I might have an issue)

Just kidding about Eric though, he doesn't live in COlumbus anymore anyways.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If he plays Halo in Columbus, ask him if he knows me. I dominated the Columbus Halo 2 scene during the '04-'05 school year, and if he was playing in tournies around that time, he'll know me for sure. If he got into it more recently, then he possibly knows my bro, Karizma/Knight (my bro recently started being the uh "dominator" of the scene after I quit. Though Columbus' H2 scene sucks now in general...)

It's pretty funny though, because that's how I came into Smash. Exceptionally good at Halo, attempting to be good at Smash. I forced Alpha to teach me :p, and ever since April of last year, I've just been improving more and more ^.^. So it'd be cool to meet him just because of where I'm coming from if I hadn't already met him. (As long as you don't tell me your cousin's name is Eric Llama rofl, Alpha and I might have an issue)

Just kidding about Eric though, he doesn't live in COlumbus anymore anyways.
He said he knew who you were. He's Alex McIntire, he played as biggie413 on xboxlive, though im not sure if he knew you personally.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Halo 2 sucks.

For the very best in men's attire, step right down to McIntire's~

Jx31

Smash Ace
Hey, does anyone know if there is a bus stop within 20 minutes walking distance from cyberlanding?

It's going down Saturday!

p.s Hopefully this won't be necessary but how long does it normally take to walk five miles? :urg:

PB&J

Smash Hero
can't wait until tommorrow its going to be fun and if anyone needs housing tonight check this outhttp://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=115366

SleepyK

Prac, can I call you just for a little lovecuddlephonesex talk?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Hey, does anyone know if there is a bus stop within 20 minutes walking distance from cyberlanding?

It's going down Saturday!

p.s Hopefully this won't be necessary but how long does it normally take to walk five miles? :urg:
umm i can come get you unless you want to walk 1hr 5mins lol.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Hey, if either Shai_Hulud or NES N00b posts, tell them that Mookie wants to come with them and to call me. This is last minute for me and I really hope I can contact them asap.

SleepyK

someone pick me up for the forest temple >.>

Tom's the satan reply.

Somasu

Smash Ace
I still really wish I could come to this =(

Ah well.. there will be other G4S's

GPC! I better hear stories about how you guys did some beasting against everyone! Good luck you guys <3

SleepyK

Wow, my body doesn't like sleep. I tried to get some in, but my body forced itself awake after four hours.

GET FOUR STOCKED..FOUR

For the record, I'm not bringing anything other than my wii/cube + smash + vcr + tape, since no one asked for anything else this time around.

SleepyK

Hey evan, can you bring my wiimote + orange controller?

Top Bottom