• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S3! (Columbus GA, May 5th) Southern Circuit Event II!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Psh @_@ Your right. I saw S and kinda assumed Sunday for some reason. okokok I guess I have better chances.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Check the end of the very first post for some important information on set-ups as well as addressing the issue of food/drinks in the building.

Ares726

Smash Ace
I can bring a full setup if I need to. The only thing is that my TV is only like 19-20" so I'd understand if you didn't want it.

Setup: 1 TV, 1 Extension Cord, 1 Surge Protector, 1 Cube, 1 Smash Disc, 1 Memory Card

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I play on a 20" at home, and I find it great for 1v1, but I doubt I can bring it. I can of course bring a Wii and memory card and smash.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Dude, surge protectors ftw. =P

+ going in your car with Smash + DVD players = win (when power is out)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i may be able to bring my dvd recorder.

RECORD AND WATCH SMASH ON THE SPOT, HOT ****!

I just tested it a few minutes ago. Works like a charm.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Is everyone safe?!?!?!? Columbus just got ****ed up extremely bad.... Check the news for it. I would explain everything here but I must go and help with damage stuff (even though it's late at night)

School was canceled for tomorrow though, that is our only benefit from all of this damage...

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
i may be able to bring my dvd recorder.

RECORD AND WATCH SMASH ON THE SPOT, HOT ****!

I just tested it a few minutes ago. Works like a charm.
That sounds infinitely hot.

By the way, I'm one of the only schools in the area that didn't close at any time during the storm. Bah.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
yeah my heart goes out to all the Columbus folks, that storm was a beast. SC only caught a ton of rain but I know there were tornadoes and such. so I hope all you guys are alright.

Ares726

Smash Ace
I still have to go take mid-terms. A freaking tornado went through our yard, and I have to go take a psych test. By the way, we're all fine and the house is fine. But seriously, mid-terms ftl.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Man that ****in sucks.

I hope you guys in columbus are aight.

It's all peachy down here, for the most part. Skies lookin kinda bad, but I aint complainin.

Hope everything works out.

I can always go to flordia for smash (actually, it'd probably be shorter), but it'll be **** sure hard to replace you guys, if that's even possible. O_o

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
My heart goes out to those in columbus who got hit by the storm...

On a side note, are the draft crew battles replacing the original GPC vs. Columbus challenge?

Prac352

Smash Lord
Alright, Nobody panic. I'm ok. . . I saw a guy's car get flipped over, which is cool in a omg-I-almost-died-I-hope-he's-ok sort of way.

*Prays for the rest of Columbus*

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Of all the people I was able to contact, they are all fine. However I can't get a hold of Alpha. I called his house up, and his sister said he wasn't there so no doubt fvcking McDonald's doesn't give a **** what happened, they are forcing people to work.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Menthol: I was thinking of the draft crew but i think will do the GPC vs Columbus crew batttle.
You guys ready to lose;)
Edit: There was no tornado it was just me piss off at a lot of folks HAHAHAHA!

Zone

Smash Champion
I should be able to make this one. My boss said it's already ok to go ;p

Bring my friend TropicalTaco in these forumns as well.

Only 3 hour drive. (Bout time a short distance one)

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
lol, wow Twister. Did you really have to put one of the few times you kick my *** in your sig... *******.
Lol, few? It's from the 1 out of 3 vids I have online, sir. I couldn't find any f-tilt combos (best combo, ever) anywhere. :p

BTW, credits to Sleepy, cause he rocks and stuff.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
sooo yeah maybe i should start to play smash with people so that I would have a teamate and a crew again. *cries*

Top Bottom