• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S3! (Columbus GA, May 5th) Southern Circuit Event II!

chaddd

Smash Lord
Mike G has retired guys... I got wind of it from Reflex, who was checking out MySpace stuff. Mike says he's put down the game for good this go around, so I don't think we can expect him to show up any time soon....
Mike keeps telling me he's not competing in tournaments anymore. It's not so much him quitting. There's just no real reason for him to steal away the prize money that he doesn't care about, when other people (like me) really really do. BUT he DID tell me that chances are good he'll be there for the crew battle. It's still a maybe, maybe not thing, but he's not shutting it out entirely. He's spent the last few months making sure I'm up to par for FP. He is the most noble of all smashers, if you ask me. =P

BUT YOU BETTER BELIEVE WE'LL BE OWNING SOME BRAWL.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
The rankings won't be updated till after FP, right?
Feb 25th, I think?
I don't think there'll be too much change in the pre-existing stackup.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Mike G quit :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!
First Thomas Tipman now this!!!!!!

Argh! Well if it is true that means Bobby is auto 1 for GA. That also means another slot is open in top 10. Go for it Gerbil ;)
Theres a spot open for top ten...........
YAYHUZZ hopefully i can pull out all the stops and make top 10!
Edit: Of all Naruto chars im a Garra o.O

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*runs*

It's not like I think I can't do it... ok well that's a lie. Yes I think I can not make top 10 haha, you have a couple other people higher up than me that can go for it, like Datman and Tong and others I can't think of at the moment. Besides, it's not a matter of who's better than who, it's a matter of tourny consistency, and unless I place decent enough, or get recognized by a few people at this next tournament, I might not even make Tier 2. Of course I could cheat and slip my name in rofl, but even that wouldn't work because I'm not that type of guy, plus it was Wes who posted the thread not me <.< so I can't edit it haha.

But while on the subject of rankings, I want to know what is going on with Blake. Has anyone heard from him? I don't like bumping people down simply because they don't attend one or two tournies, but I do need to know if he is still active.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Pssh... :rolls eyes at Gerbil's doubt.
Just beast it up at FP, INN 5, and G4S3
I know you can do it;)

Yeah it would be nice to know if Blake is still active
I also hope Mike comes to FP, even if just for the crew battle I mean c'mon it's Mike G :cool:

eastheaven

Smash Ace
I am not going to BAIL, there was just no notice of crew super yet.

What gajin smash is

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'm pretty exicted to play this tourney for some strange reason. But I do have one question are there any good places to eat over there in Columbus, Ga. I'm from Mobile, Al and not familiar with the area at all.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I'm pretty exicted to play this tourney for some strange reason. But I do have one question are there any good places to eat over there in Columbus, Ga. I'm from Mobile, Al and not familiar with the area at all.
Theres a American Buffalo and a papa johns on the same plaza that cyberlanding is at. Other than that its pretty much the same food joints you would find anywere else.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
American Buffalo kicks so much ***....
I'm surprised; in all of the times I've been to the LAN center, I've never gotten anything to eat from American Buffalo. And people are constantly raving about how delicious it is.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
That's because you are underage rofl... but hey next time just ask me to get you a menu (I'm sure CyberLANding has a copy too), tell me what you want, give me the cash, and I will most certainly go get it for you.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
That's because you are underage rofl... but hey next time just ask me to get you a menu (I'm sure CyberLANding has a copy too), tell me what you want, give me the cash, and I will most certainly go get it for you.
I was under the impression that you were seventeen.

Correction, I -know- that you're seventeen.

I could probably pass myself off as old enough, simply because I play as Bowser. That way, when I win a tournament, everyone can take me to a strip club. :D

Gerbil

Smash Champion
ROFL yeah dude I am just messing with you is all. I've been going in there since I was 15, the manager knows me is all it is.

and rofl at the club reference :D

Top Bottom